Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 3rd, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648698)

barbara nixon Oct 03 2020 01:36 PM

i don't thank you enuf but i do love all the hard work you put into our game..thank you..

Qivis Oct 03 2020 02:06 PM

One of my friends in Europe said she already saw new levels earlier in the week and wanted to know if I got the new farm cash for them and she was at level 1175 before she asked me about it. We both thought it was weird, but I am guessing that maybe she had some missing items that she had forgotten she wrote to support about. Until about 3 weeks ago she had been unable to request help with factories and shops and THAT was for a couple years. In any case I look forward to the new levels even if I am still trying to figure out how to spend 15.6 trillion coins! Thanks muchly Raul for the updates and the turbo open pit mine is truly handy.... (but then so is chocolate.) :D

MyFarmtown777 Oct 03 2020 02:10 PM

Hi Raul,

Thank you so much for all the updates! I'm looking forward to the next ones coming.

May I request a suggestion for a coming update to the game?

I would love to have the stored amount showing on the seeds menu when I go to plant. (Otherwise I have to check my inventory stored amount levels before planting.)

Thanks very much!

Marian

marymarcel Oct 03 2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyFarmtown777 (Post 6384590)
Hi Raul,

Thank you so much for all the updates! I'm looking forward to the next ones coming.

May I request a suggestion for a coming update to the game?

I would love to have the stored amount showing on the seeds menu when I go to plant. (Otherwise I have to check my inventory stored amount levels before planting.)

Thanks very much!

Marian

Hi Marian :)

When you get your tool to plant and the seeds tabs opens, hover your mouse on the seed picture and you will see how much is stored.

Early Girl Oct 03 2020 02:29 PM

Raul, and the team, thank you all so much for the update. As always you keep it interesting and fun. Work away at the conversion to HTML 5 ~ I want to keep enjoying this game for many more years to come :-)

TwylahSkye Oct 03 2020 02:45 PM

Thank you, Raul and Team!!! Much love to you all!

KCJ Oct 03 2020 03:10 PM

WOW, I love this

d) Wherever you search for something in the game, for example in the store, farm or market, you can now search for multiple things at once by separating the words by commas (,) ex: to search your farms for potatoes, tomatoes and peppers at the same time you can enter: "potatoes, tomatoes, peppers" in the search box.

Thanks very much!!!

Denise Dianna Oct 03 2020 04:04 PM

thank you Raul & team. We all want the transition to HTML5 to go smoothly so it is all good! :)

Zaftiggy Oct 03 2020 04:04 PM

Thank you!

Texas Belle Oct 03 2020 04:50 PM

Thank you Raul & Co. now on to play...