Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- October 22nd, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643286)

Taz D Nov 07 2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6328346)
Thanksgiving in 16 days and still no decorations?

Hi JNelson,

Thanksgiving is 21 days away, not 16. It is on the 28th this year.

marymarcel Nov 07 2019 02:25 PM

Hi farmers :)

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - November 7th, 3:00PM

- Released the Austrian Restaurant and the Taste of Austria facilities.
- Released 6 new Thanksgiving items, 2 at the bottom of the Thanksgiving category at the Store and the rest at the top.

WillowTreeFarm Nov 07 2019 02:57 PM

Thanks for the new factories.

JudyD1651 Nov 07 2019 03:35 PM

Thanks for the Thanksgiving decorations. I was so hoping they would leave the fog in the store.

rodneycs Nov 08 2019 11:09 AM

Thanksf or the Austrian Restaurant but whre are the dunplings for which Austria is famous especially the apricot and damson dumplings and what on earth is sliced pancake soup. I have never heard of it and have NEVER seen it on any menu in Austria. The boiled beef should have had spinach with it as is n oraml throughout Austria. Austrians dod notknow what parships are and it is impossible to buy parsnips in Austria. The horse raduish looks like a parsnip but it is nothing like a parsnip. Why is coriander needed for a Schweinsbraten (roast pork)?? Did the developers talk with any Austrian people??

RoseArienh Nov 08 2019 05:32 PM

Frittatensuppe (sliced pancake soup) is indeed an Austrian dish. Tafelspitz, the boiled beef dish, calls for root vegetables, and parsnips were among them in several recipes. Parsnips are available in Austria, and widely used. Schweinsbraten, the roast pork dish, calls for coriander, although caraway may be used in addition or substituted. I found all this out by doing a few minutes of research, and I suspect the developers did the same.

Dana1971 Nov 09 2019 05:48 AM

Fish Selling in the Trading Market

Does anyone know when the Fish Selling will be here for the Trade Market?

marymarcel Nov 09 2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana1971 (Post 6328530)
Does anyone know when the Fish Selling will be here for the Trade Market?

Hi Dana :)

The developers are still working in the option for "Create Purchase Offer Fish" in the Trading Warehouse which will allow you to create an offer to buy fish.

don:) Nov 10 2019 01:42 PM

If you are no longer going to provide dans for coin facilities, spell it out and some will tell you good day.

marymarcel Nov 10 2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by don:) (Post 6328682)
If you are no longer going to provide dans for coin facilities, spell it out and some will tell you good day.

Hi don :)

When developers add dans for facilities, they are for coins and farm cash facilities.

They usually do this for several facilities at the same time, so we have to wait for the next time they decide to add them. :)