Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

RIAP27 Jul 05 2020 10:07 AM

Was disappointed there was NO 4th of July decor. Why? Father's Day is long past.

harrywhitmore@comcast.net Jul 06 2020 04:09 PM

Old gifts

Please remove all fathers day gifts, that was last month,tyvm

Taz D Jul 06 2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net (Post 6366698)
Please remove all fathers day gifts, that was last month,tyvm

Hi Harrywhitmore,
They will be removed when we get the new release which should be later this week.

OUTLAWED Aug 01 2020 05:31 PM

fuel issues

you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly

Taz D Aug 01 2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OUTLAWED (Post 6369906)
you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly

Hi Outlawed,
If you wish to make a suggestion about increasing fuel please post it in the Suggestions section instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

As you only have 1 oil refinery and 20 oil pumps you have plenty of crude oil barrels, then you could add another oil refinerery or two and increase your fuel production. That would double or triple your fuel.

jnorton Aug 04 2020 03:17 PM

Been playing since before my 10 year old grand daughter was born.

For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.

Taz D Aug 04 2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnorton (Post 6370558)
For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.

Hi Jnorton,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section, not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Qivis Aug 25 2020 03:25 PM

Too many coins

This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?

marymarcel Aug 25 2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6373686)
This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?

Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.

Qivis Aug 25 2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6373694)
Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would cut back to single layers for all my farms, but I have a friend in the Madrid area (that is MadRID, Spain and not MADrid, New York) who says she has been unable to post for help with her facilities for two years and has lost her password for this forum. Since I am in the United States and do not speak Spanish very well I have had trouble getting her to understand how the Support link works too. So she earns most of her coins by being my Super Neighbor. :D