Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- March 18th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645574)

Tiger Mar 18 2020 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annalienjvr (Post 6348554)
Thanks for the new facilities. Bought them all. There seems to be a bug with the accepting gifts. I can send gifts, but still can't receive any. Can't help with trains. Have done everything I could to try and solve the problem. I have the latest upgrade of Chrome installed. Isn't it probably a problem with FB. Seems friends playing other games experience the same problem with gifts sending/receiving. Thanks for always be great with helping.

Hi annalienjvr,

The issues with the latest version of Chrome that many are having are listed in the post in this link, please keep an eye on that post as we will update that as we get new information. When you have the problems with Chrome and nothing you can do yourself will resolve it, you will have to use a different browser for some aspects of the game or you can temporarily switch to using a different browser altogether. Here's the link:
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 - Gift error

If after reading that post you have more questions you would like to ask about the Chrome issues please post about that in Help and Support

Farmer_Susan Mar 18 2020 06:52 AM

Ha! Didn't know we had a new release until I opened my new Cooperative Quest and I needed a facility I didn't have. FUN!

Train thing works great for me.

I'm PRETTY sure I got a nice, unexpected bonus, too: I was working my regular quests today. Thought I was finished with all I could do today and then suddenly I had another new quest to work. This COULD have just been "old brain" syndrome and maybe I just thought I had already done a new quest, but I'm pretty sure I was able to open 2 new regular quests today instead of the one I should have gotten. Whether it was my brain or a glitch, it was a nice surprise! LOL

RoseArienh Mar 18 2020 07:20 AM

Thank you! Just the boost I needed. :)

marymarcel Mar 18 2020 07:28 AM

Thanks so much Raul :)

Grumpy Old Man 1 Mar 18 2020 07:30 AM

I can work my fields without having to click and drag to see the whole farm? I can go to one page to work all my trains without having to load 10 farms, one for each train? it just doesn't get any better than this! ;-) Thanks for the continuous improvements to the game.

debhurst51 Mar 18 2020 08:06 AM

Happy Dance!!!!!!! New Stuff!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob T Mar 18 2020 08:38 AM

Thanks Raul and Team :)

DCN-Toujours Mar 18 2020 08:49 AM

Thank You!!

Thanks so much, Raul and Team!!
This new release couldn't have come at a better time!!
Stay safe & healthy, everyone!!
donna

TwylahSkye Mar 18 2020 10:27 AM

Boosting trains causes the game to reload. Yes, I cleared my memecache.

donandccshow Mar 18 2020 10:44 AM

Thanks for the update. When using the train manager, is farmtown supposed to refresh when complete. Then when I go back to check, nothing shows up?