Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 11th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=646838)

RoseArienh Jun 14 2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raul (Post 6363190)
-- When you order by 'Missing', we show the ingredients with 'missing count' (red small numbers) in descending order, that part didn't change. What's new is that for ingredients that do not have a 'missing count', meaning those with 'extra count' (black small numbers), we show them in ascending order, so even when you do have enough in storage for the selected period, you may be running out of them soon.

I like this so much! It's more than handy, it's a work of art. Just perfect information, set out in a perfect way. Thank you!

texans Jun 16 2020 12:07 AM

Over 40 minutes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6363834)
Hi texans,
With the 2 trading banners it has been lowered from 1 hour (60 minutes) to 40 minutes. That is what they are set for.

Currently mine is sitting at 52 minutes. Should be 32.

Tiger Jun 16 2020 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texans (Post 6364654)
Currently mine is sitting at 52 minutes. Should be 32.

Hi texans,

Your Trading Advertising Banners are currently sitting on your farms somewhere. You need to put them into storage to get the benefits from them.

JNelson Jun 21 2020 12:38 PM

love the changes to the bonuses !!!! yeah happy dance

NiMo1960 Jul 01 2020 09:26 AM

d) When you reuse a ship itinerary, if any farmer in the itinerary is no longer your neighbour it will removed from the next itinerary automatically

one of the neighbours has gone,and now I only have 29 ports.
How do I get back to 30 ports ?
There doesn't appear to be an option or a link anywhere.

Taz D Jul 01 2020 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiMo1960 (Post 6366290)
d) When you reuse a ship itinerary, if any farmer in the itinerary is no longer your neighbour it will removed from the next itinerary automatically

one of the neighbours has gone,and now I only have 29 ports.
How do I get back to 30 ports ?
There doesn't appear to be an option or a link anywhere.

Hi Nimo,
The only way to get the 30th one back is to not click on Reuse Last Itinerary, but to use the one you are given and replace the ones you don't want in it (up to 10) and move the others around to get back to the itineraray you want. if 10 are not enough to replace, you will have to replace the first 10 you want to change, then the next ship use the Reuse Last and make more changes until you get it back to what you want it to be.

The developers are working on something to allow us to Add a missing port into the itinerary, but it is not released yet.

Aussie Rae Jul 01 2020 10:07 PM

must be getting close to the time to shut down this thread? :) :) :)

Taz D Jul 01 2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie Rae (Post 6366322)
must be getting close to the time to shut down this thread? :) :) :)

You are a week early.

Taz D Jul 07 2020 02:03 PM

Hi All,
Thanks for your feedback on this release. We are closing it now in preparation for the next one.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.