Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- April 28th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=426290)

Tony D May 02 2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandraneta (Post 4624134)
I absolutely love the combo harvest plow tool. It cuts the work in half. Thank you. I also love being able to hire multiple. It will be interesting to see if you can hire a person to do multiple work and multiple farms. Two "wish list" requests... first, I look forward to a tool that does the entire farm harvest, plow, and plant in one click. I hold out hope that this tool is not far off in the distant future. Second, Is it possible to purchase trees in multiple succession as you can the flowers? I would love to be able to click in as many trees as my heart desires, rather than go back and forth to store for each tree. Needless to say, I've been playing for a little while now, and love the game more each day. Thank you developers for a fascinating job ... well done!

Hi, if you buy one tree and place it on the farm you can then click on the tree and select "buy muliple" and then click away :)

earlgray May 02 2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink1 (Post 4624094)
I can't wait for tomorrow either, such an impatient lot aren't we. :D I can't wait to try out the glass factory.

I think the delay is due to the unforeseen glitches they had over the weekend. They HAD to fix those first or they would have had a riot on their hands.

Yes, I'm very curious to see what this glass factory is going to produce. Well, tomorrow should be here any day now. ;-)

Jailnurse May 02 2011 10:20 PM

Yeah!! I'm getting timed out!-can it be???

lcswdonna May 02 2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jailnurse (Post 4624330)
Yeah!! I'm getting timed out!-can it be???

Me too, and lots of lag. Hope so!!

amberdh May 02 2011 10:54 PM

Hey Everyone :)

We need to keep this thread on topic - new release stuff

But, we would love to hear your thoughts and ideas in the Feedback section of the forum.

Thanks! :D

melizabeth5 May 03 2011 12:18 AM

A tool that does the entire farm harvest, plow, and plant in one click would help those of us with arthritic hands. Try to give it to us soon!

earlgray May 03 2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melizabeth5 (Post 4624842)
A tool that does the entire farm harvest, plow, and plant in one click would help those of us with arthritic hands. Try to give it to us soon!

No problem, as long as you don't mind paying 500 Farm Cash!

Dimitra May 03 2011 02:20 AM

I don't seem to understand why we have to purchase 2 tools (Harvester 5x5 & Plower 5x5) which cost totaly 60 Farm cash, before we are allowed to purchase the Combine Tool!:confused: The 2 previous tool will no longer be in use after getting the new one, so that means 60 Farm Cash gone to waste! :eek:
For those of us who do not have the previous tools, Combine Tool will cost us 95 Farm Cash!!!!! :(

chocoholics2 May 03 2011 03:26 AM

hi, Could a Mod or Dev tell us what the "Tommorrow" facilities will make and need? then we can get ready by making sure we have production in place?

cheers David

Aero 1 May 03 2011 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melizabeth5 (Post 4624842)

I think a tool like that would kill off the interactive part of the game as no one would hire then if you could do it all in one click. I have arthritic hands and i am in a lot of pain but don't find it too bad to plant seed I would like a 5 x 5 seeder that would make a lot of difference I always hire others to harvest and plow for me. I think the game is so much easier than back in the old days when it was 1 at a time it took forever. :)