Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 11th, 2020 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=646838)

Raul Jun 11 2020 02:05 AM

New Release -- June 11th, 2020

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. Fathers Day Items: 4 items at the top of the Fathers Day category in the store and 5 at the bottom.

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 41, see prices below:

Upgrade Farm 32x32 - 45000000000 or 30 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 34x34 - 45500000000 or 30 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 36x36 - 46000000000 or 30 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 38x38 - 46500000000 or 30 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 40x40 - 47000000000 or 30 FarmCash

3. Trading Advertising Banners: These 2 banners will provide extra benefits when buying or selling regular products in a Trading Warehouse.

a) White Small Trading Advertising Banner: Increase the original Trading Quantity by 25% and Reduce the trading period length from 60 to 50 mins

b) Brown Medium Trading Advertising Banner: Increase the original Trading Quantity by 50% and Reduce the trading period length from 60 to 40 mins

Note: In the next release we will release 2 additional Trading Advertising Banners.

4. Other Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:

a) When expanding farms in the Realtor Office you will not have to reload the game anymore to buy the next expansion. After you buy one expansion the store will open again automatically so you can buy the next one if you want without a reloading of the game.

b) The 'Show Farmtown Wall Requests' section was split in two: 1) 'Show Facility Wall Requests' and 2) 'Show Other Wall Requests'

c) The bonus and ingredient requests that you can not act upon are now shown in pink like it happens with the facility requests

d) When you reuse a ship itinerary, if any farmer in the itinerary is no longer your neighbour it will removed from the next itinerary automatically

e) Improvements to the Ingredient Planner:

-- Results are now shown twice as fast and more uniformly displayed

-- Up to 10 result screens are cached in memory until you close the planner, so if you requested results for say, 'All Facilities / 15 Days / Order By Missing' for the second time it's very likely that the cached result will be shown immediately

-- If you click on a product to check its ingredients, when you go back to the main ingredient planner screen the results will be shown immediately

-- A new 'Include disabled products' checkbox will force the ingredient planner to include disabled products in its calculations

-- When you order by 'Missing', we show the ingredients with 'missing count' (red small numbers) in descending order, that part didn't change. What's new is that for ingredients that do not have a 'missing count', meaning those with 'extra count' (black small numbers), we show them in ascending order, so even when you do have enough in storage for the selected period, you may be running out of them soon.

5. The Ostrich can now be harvested to collect Ostrich Feathers to be used in facilities.

6. Bread Factory (FC): Produces Variety Breads.

Sourdough Bread
Pumpkin Bread
Zucchini Bread
Banana Nut Bread
Soda Bread
Rosemary Focaccia Bread
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Lemon Blueberry Bread

7. Cabaret Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Cabaret Supplies.

Dance Cane
Satin Gloves
Feather Fan
Suspenders and Bow Tie
Bottle Sparkler
Confetti Launcher
Cabaret Decor
Cabaret Dance Table

New Products from other Facilities: Satin Textile Roll in the Textile and Spinning Mill. Ostrich Feathers in the Chicken Coop by harvesting the Ostrich.

8. Polish Pub (FC): Provides Mead Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Meadery.

9. Cabaret (Coins): Provides Cabaret Entertainment Services and can be stocked with products from the Cabaret Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Tiger Jun 11 2020 03:16 AM

Thanks very much Raul and all your team!

What I've seen so far:

4 Facilites, 2 FC , 2 coins
  • Bread Factory
  • Polish Pub - stocks mead made in the Meadery
  • Cabaret Supplies Factory
    - needs ostrich feathers from ostrich which go in the chicken coop,-
    - needs new product Satin Textile from the Textile and Spinning Mill
  • Cabaret

4 Tools for Increasing Trading limit for buying and selling primary products and reducing Trade period time.
All cost FC
  • Trading Advertising Banner - S available to buy now
  • Trading Advertising Banner - M available to buy now
  • Trading Advertising Banner - L coming in the next release
  • Trading Advertising Banner - XL coming in the next release

Farm 41 expansions 32x32 to 40x40

Aussie Rae Jun 11 2020 03:16 AM

thank you. just added Ostriches to the animal barn.. :)

Rob T Jun 11 2020 06:09 AM

Thank you so much Raul and the team :)

mareface Jun 11 2020 06:17 AM

Thanks. The brown circle for the Trading Warehouse does not show on my pix when I use the warehouse. Thank you.

buffaloboy Jun 11 2020 06:19 AM

thank you so much
howdy from vienna
:)

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=40

enelyaa Jun 11 2020 07:30 AM

Thank you so much. Love the Cabaret! Wish I could name it Moulin Rouge!
Regards from Madrid.

enelyaa Jun 11 2020 07:58 AM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4318&farm_ix=0
REgards from Madrid!

Dan H Jun 11 2020 08:08 AM

Another great release with a lot of new stuff!! Thank you Raul and team!

marymarcel Jun 11 2020 08:15 AM

Thank you so much Raul and team :)

Farmer_Susan Jun 11 2020 08:49 AM

Very cool!!! I forgot - how can I buy animals in bulk? I'm pretty sure there's a way but I'm just seeing the tools for adding them in bulk once you've bought them?

hilda jean ellis Jun 11 2020 08:54 AM

thanks for the new stuff :D

marymarcel Jun 11 2020 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6363270)
Very cool!!! I forgot - how can I buy animals in bulk? I'm pretty sure there's a way but I'm just seeing the tools for adding them in bulk once you've bought them?

Hi Susan :)

You have to buy one animal, place it in your farms and then you can buy multiple. We dont have tools to buy in bulk, only to store or sell in bulk.

Please be sure to refresh the farm after sending them to their buildings or to storage as some of them are usually showing up again and you will need to do the store thing again.

kherm615@gmail.com Jun 11 2020 09:12 AM

Is there an easy way to buy animals in bulk??

marymarcel Jun 11 2020 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kherm615@gmail.com (Post 6363282)
Is there an easy way to buy animals in bulk??

Hi kherm615 :)

I'm sorry but not.

You have to buy them and place them on the farm.

If you have the correspondent animal building placed on that farm and there is space for the animals, then you can add them in bulk to the building using the Herding Robot if you own one.

If you dont have the animal building in that farm, then you can send animals in bulk to storage using the Tower Crane is you own it. Then you can go to a farm where you have an available animal shed and use the Move button for animals stored.

Farmer_Susan Jun 11 2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6363278)
Hi Susan :)

You have to buy one animal, place it in your farms and then you can buy multiple. We dont have tools to buy in bulk, only to store or sell in bulk.

Please be sure to refresh the farm after sending them to their buildings or to storage as some of them are usually showing up again and you will need to do the store thing again.

Got it! Thanks! That's so funny that they put their heads in the sand!!!!! Love it.

marymarcel Jun 11 2020 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6363322)
Got it! Thanks! That's so funny that they put their heads in the sand!!!!! Love it.

You are welcome Susan :)

TerriFlynn Jun 11 2020 10:37 AM

Thank you Raul and team for another great update!

Lee Ann Jun 11 2020 11:51 AM

with the addition of the Bread Factory I am hoping you increase production of yeast I run out all the time now thanks for another great update !

Tiger Jun 11 2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee Ann (Post 6363362)
with the addition of the Bread Factory I am hoping you increase production of yeast I run out all the time now thanks for another great update !

Hi Lee Ann,

If you have not already done it, please also make your request in the suggestions are of the forum. The developers look there when they are wanting to know what additions or changes to the game members would like in the future. Here's the link to that section of the forum: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Denise Dianna Jun 11 2020 01:55 PM

thanks for a great upgrade

Thanks for the new facilities.

Whoo! It takes a lot of work to buy over a thousand ostriches. Ingredient planner says we need 1080.

Grumpdad Jun 11 2020 04:39 PM

Love the fact we have a new bird, but an Ostrich is quite large is it not? Why do we only get one feather per bird at harvest? To fill the new facility you need 1080 feathers, that means coops on 4.32 farms to just fill it? to post and refill wow.

guess who Jun 11 2020 05:07 PM

Good to see, But You guys better take a look at the Metal mills output on Carbon steel and how many items you have got that require it.That confetti machine is going to break the bank,have been falling slightly short in facilities as it was.

marymarcel Jun 11 2020 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guess who (Post 6363426)
Good to see, But You guys better take a look at the Metal mills output on Carbon steel and how many items you have got that require it.That confetti machine is going to break the bank,have been falling slightly short in facilities as it was.

Hi guess who :)

It is always better to post the ideas for the game in our Suggestion section where we have all them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

SirMatthew KC Jun 11 2020 07:08 PM

Are the ostrich feathers going to be on the animals products cars and containers on boxes and ships? That's a LOT of feathers. And buying them ONE at a time is making me want to delete my cabaret.

Taz D Jun 11 2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6363470)
Are the ostrich feathers going to be on the animals products cars and containers on boxes and ships? That's a LOT of feathers. And buying them ONE at a time is making me want to delete my cabaret.

Hi SirMatthew KC,
We will have to wait and see what Raul posts before we can answer questions like this.

Lara Jun 12 2020 02:39 AM

thanks for the upgrade

rodkay1@bigpond.com Jun 12 2020 03:06 AM

The 2 separate screens on the wall are fantastic... Thank you so much

debhurst51 Jun 12 2020 07:00 AM

Thank you thank you thank you

You just cannot imagine how much I look forward to the new stuff each month. I love how in the past year or so the buildings have, to me, a better design. It's awesome and all of you rock.

Karlene Jun 12 2020 09:54 AM

Thank you!

:)Thanks for your hard work and dedication!!

farmer lizbit Jun 12 2020 10:18 AM

Love the new facilities, especially the cabaret, but any chance that the long sliding door car for the trains can be upgraded to include the new satin textile that's needed.

marymarcel Jun 12 2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmer lizbit (Post 6363658)
Love the new facilities, especially the cabaret, but any chance that the long sliding door car for the trains can be upgraded to include the new satin textile that's needed.

Hi farmer lizbit :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread in that section but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

BarbLH Jun 12 2020 11:39 AM

Thank you Raul & team for another fun update. Pleased to see the ostriches are finally useful. Glad I had some already :)

Alexm2012 Jun 12 2020 12:34 PM

Another great release from the devs and team trading warehouse super trader is absolutely amazing excited for the next 2 in the next release seen a massive increase in needed crops already... love seeing more Animals put to use such a wonderful thing especially with the state of the world right now. stay safe everyone.

barbara nixon Jun 12 2020 01:09 PM

great new stuff, except the sour dough bread needs more than just wheat to be made...i know this is just a game but it has been as close to reality as it can get so what's up with the sour dough?

marymarcel Jun 12 2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara nixon (Post 6363694)
great new stuff, except the sour dough bread needs more than just wheat to be made...i know this is just a game but it has been as close to reality as it can get so what's up with the sour dough?

Hi barbar nixon :)

Your previous post about the dourdough bread was moved to Suggestions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post6363370

texans Jun 12 2020 07:13 PM

trading banner

I bought both trading banners and my time to trade says over 40 min., why is it so long?

Taz D Jun 12 2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texans (Post 6363814)
I bought both trading banners and my time to trade says over 40 min., why is it so long?

Hi texans,
With the 2 trading banners it has been lowered from 1 hour (60 minutes) to 40 minutes. That is what they are set for.

JoGilliam Jun 13 2020 05:02 AM

Thanks so much for the update!

Tiger Jun 13 2020 05:22 AM

Hi everyone,

We are aware that many are still having issues staying online in the game at this time. The developers are aware of the problem, for now you'll have to work offline if you can't stay online.

Please ONLY post about the new release items in this thread!

If you wish to post about the issues connecting to the game, here's the link to the thread you need for that: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666