Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648270)

marymarcel Aug 03 2023 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 6557550)
No,

I'm working my new farm as a Superneighbor.

The changes I make are updated on the Superneighbor's view of the farms.

They are "not" updated on the owners' view of the farm, when I switch back to that account. They still show the crops I just harvested as my other "self".

Hi Raenie :)

Those changes are not reflected in the farm itself or in the Show work Info when you click in Show Names in the grid?

If it is in the Show work info or in the Farm stats, you have to wait 10 or 5 minutes depending if you own the Mobile Lookout tower.

Raenie Aug 03 2023 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6557558)
Hi Raenie :)

Those changes are not reflected in the farm itself or in the Show work Info when you click in Show Names in the grid?

If it is in the Show work info or in the Farm stats, you have to wait 10 or 5 minutes depending if you own the Mobile Lookout tower.

Oops, never mind, I just checked them and they are updated now!
Sorry to have bothered you!

Thank you for your help! :)

marymarcel Aug 03 2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenie (Post 6557574)
Oops, never mind, I just checked them and they are updated now!
Sorry to have bothered you!

Thank you for your help! :)

You are welcome Raenie :)

elkins20 Aug 04 2023 01:27 PM

Adding Facebook friend?

I have a friend on Facebook that I wish to add as a neighbor. I have found her on my other account and added her without a problem. Her name is Gia Amara and she is my friend on facebook. Bit in the facebook list on slashkey farmtown she does not show up. But I was able to find her and add her as a neighbor on my other account. Can you help me? Thank-You.

marymarcel Aug 04 2023 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkins20 (Post 6557774)
I have a friend on Facebook that I wish to add as a neighbor. I have found her on my other account and added her without a problem. Her name is Gia Amara and she is my friend on facebook. Bit in the facebook list on slashkey farmtown she does not show up. But I was able to find her and add her as a neighbor on my other account. Can you help me? Thank-You.

Hi elkins20 :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If you added her as a friend in facebook after facebook disabled the game, then that is why you are not finding her in your list.

As you are friends with your other account, you could send her your farm link for the account where you cant find her, and if she visits you, she could add you as neighbor using the little tool box in the bottom left side of your farm.

Or she could visit and send you an ingame message and then you could use the icons in the message to add her as neighbor.

Or just send her your farm link in the facebook chat, so you both can visit or meet at a farm.

Please read the following information in case you have any doubts:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

Dr. Dirt Aug 06 2023 07:07 AM

I have people that are no longer my neighbors or buddies and I am no longer theirs (I checked). Why do I still see their posts for facility work and they still see mine (I see where they've worked my facilities). I should no longer show on their wall or they on mine, right?

Taz D Aug 06 2023 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt (Post 6557942)
I have people that are no longer my neighbors or buddies and I am no longer theirs (I checked). Why do I still see their posts for facility work and they still see mine (I see where they've worked my facilities). I should no longer show on their wall or they on mine, right?

Hi Dr. Dirt,
They do not have to ask to reconnect to you if they have already been a neighbor or buddy. So they may have re-added you as a neighbor or buddy.

VondaK Aug 07 2023 12:42 PM

Hello. I have a neighbor - Bianca. I checked with her and she also shows me as a neighbor. She shows in my neighbor list and on the bar. However, when I try to send her a gift, or train request, she is not on the list for farmers. Also, she accepted a bonus, but instead of showing her as neighbor/buddy, it showed her as "false." Don't know what is going on, but I sure need help.
Thanking you in advance.

marymarcel Aug 07 2023 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VondaK (Post 6558130)
Hello. I have a neighbor - Bianca. I checked with her and she also shows me as a neighbor. She shows in my neighbor list and on the bar. However, when I try to send her a gift, or train request, she is not on the list for farmers. Also, she accepted a bonus, but instead of showing her as neighbor/buddy, it showed her as "false." Don't know what is going on, but I sure need help.
Thanking you in advance.

Hi Vondak :)

Please contact Support team to let them check into this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Dutch85 Aug 08 2023 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6557974)
Hi Dr. Dirt,
They do not have to ask to reconnect to you if they have already been a neighbor or buddy. So they may have re-added you as a neighbor or buddy.

So once we are neighbored or buddied with someone, we have no way of controlling our connection with them? I'm having the same issues as Dr Dirt. I can't seem to delete anyone. Hopefully this will change.