Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Game Migration Updates (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=656742)

marymarcel Dec 31 2020 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulman3854 (Post 6401274)
Will the super neighbour function be working during the chnage over or is that one of the functions we may need to wait for

Hi soulman :)

We have to wait for Raul update to know exactly which other functions will not be available for a time.

JohnAlbertini Dec 31 2020 07:29 AM

no facilites

So that means NO QUESTS of any kind and any in the works will be lost?!

marymarcel Dec 31 2020 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6401282)
So that means NO QUESTS of any kind and any in the works will be lost?!

Hi John :)

If facilities are not available for a time, then we will not have anything tied to them, for example quests.

But please, be patient and wait till Raul updates the thread with more information. Thank you :)

debhurst51 Dec 31 2020 08:07 AM

We appreciate all you've done this year but the question remains, today is the last day of the year; is it working now. I have two nieces that haven't been able to play in over a month because of chrome disabling flash. I feel bad for them; it will almost be like starting over; crops ruined, no new Christmas stuff. You know, normal farmer worries. Please actually let us know when we all can enjoy our game again. Happy New Year and pray it's better than 2020!!

Tom C Dec 31 2020 09:35 AM

I use chrome and I am still playing today.

Taz D Dec 31 2020 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6401298)
We appreciate all you've done this year but the question remains, today is the last day of the year; is it working now. I have two nieces that haven't been able to play in over a month because of chrome disabling flash. I feel bad for them; it will almost be like starting over; crops ruined, no new Christmas stuff. You know, normal farmer worries. Please actually let us know when we all can enjoy our game again. Happy New Year and pray it's better than 2020!!

Hi Debhurst,
There were ways to let you play in Chrome that are here in the forums, so they could have been still playing for this month. What Chrome did was disable the Farm Town Flash Enabler plugin, so you had to manually tell Chome to enable Flash each session.

Tom C Dec 31 2020 10:14 AM

Well I saw a few days ago that factories will be down, and now would be a good time to stock up on supplies since we will be able to plant, harvest, do trees and flowers and also fish. So I started loading my factories as many times a day as I could and selling the products from the service facilities so I could build up money to buy seeds with. Hope everyone else did the same thing.

FF1976 Dec 31 2020 10:34 AM

From what I read, Flash will no longer work after Jan. 12. Will we have an HTML version to run by that date?

Taz D Dec 31 2020 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FF1976 (Post 6401342)
From what I read, Flash will no longer work after Jan. 12. Will we have an HTML version to run by that date?

Hi FF,
I am sure it will be released before that date as the developers are working on it and it is being tested.

debhurst51 Dec 31 2020 11:28 AM

Tom C; flash player

It won't work on mine. I even tried for them but it's a no-go. I also re-downloaded flash but to no avail.