Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Deanne Martin Feb 20 2021 09:00 PM

Friggin" awesome!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you !! Sooo much faster, no reboots, collecting from animal sheds and facitities put frosting on the cake!!! Great job y'all !!!!

lillyobrien Feb 21 2021 12:02 PM

I wanted to let the staff know that I am very happy with everything they have done with the game up to this point.Everything that is available is working well for me.Thank you!

kzooshoo Feb 21 2021 01:40 PM

Yes - Thank you!

I would like to echo what others have said here and say thank you! The game is coming along nicely on the new platform. I cannot even imagine how much hard work this is to rewrite it all.

Aussie Rae Mar 01 2021 07:06 PM

life without TRAINS

I really feel like smacking myself for unloading my trains before the change over from flash, lol... its a nightmare trying to work others facilities now, and I totally understand how frustrating it is for all those who can't afford TRAINS and the required number of carriages, I hope we get them back soon as I feel guilty not helping my neighbors at the moment... other than that I am quite happy with everything in the new HTLM5 format, super fast and easy..

keith of maisie farm uk Mar 03 2021 05:07 AM

lucky for me I had my trains dispatched and so I can help my neighbours and other farmer farms that show up on my wall requests. i am missing however the ships and I hope when they return we do not have to start over from th home port

soccerguy3 Mar 07 2021 03:22 PM

Pain without Trains

I know your pain and so does one of my Superneighbors (who is 3 cars away from having 2 ten car trains). While one train has 10 cars, the other is a bit shy. Worst of all he can't purchase any right now. I on the other hand, have 3 trains with 10 cars each. Without the rewards of trains and ships, it requires a bit more work to fill my own facilities and clients.

Farmer David Smith Mar 08 2021 07:25 AM

Sure is taking them forever

Sure is taking them forever to fix up this game. And it has said from at least the Beginning of Jan. it should only take a few weeks to fix everything. Well, are well into the 2nd month of them trying to fix up this game. And I am getting pretty tired of waiting for everything to be done.

So hurry up Farm Town because I have a feeling your losing players by the truckload by the day now. And you must be going broke because no one can buy land or anything promising from you guys now.

So hurry up and fix this game and bring back the glory days of this game and I hope you will have a few new features for us. At least after making us wait 2 months you better have something extra for us.

vonalm Mar 08 2021 09:17 PM

imho the developers are doing a great job!!
Farmer David Smith, at least FT didn't shut down like a lot of games did. we have a saying in Germany: "good things take time!"

gillc Mar 09 2021 05:58 AM

i know you are doing your best . i am getting fed up of doing my own farms i need to get out of the house x

Bratuski Mar 11 2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer David Smith (Post 6433866)
Sure is taking them forever to fix up this game. And it has said from at least the Beginning of Jan. it should only take a few weeks to fix everything. Well, are well into the 2nd month of them trying to fix up this game. And I am getting pretty tired of waiting for everything to be done.

So hurry up Farm Town because I have a feeling your losing players by the truckload by the day now. And you must be going broke because no one can buy land or anything promising from you guys now.

So hurry up and fix this game and bring back the glory days of this game and I hope you will have a few new features for us. At least after making us wait 2 months you better have something extra for us.

I agree with the above. I'm not placing any blame here, but it is taking a lot longer to fix this game than I ever thought it would. If I didn't have so much time and work invested in this game, I probably would have quit long ago. As it is now, this game is USELESS to me without interaction with other Farmers. I am dependent on others to work for me, and they are dependent on me to provide work for them. Without this interaction, this game is at a STANDSTILL for a lot of us.
Worse than that, none of the Mods can tell us when this game will be fixed. Only the developers know that, (I think). Maybe it can't be fixed, who knows at this point, but for now, I'll just keep checking in just to be disappointed again. All my Farms have Wasted crops because I don't have the tools to do the work. I guess that's MY fault. Nooo, it's the Developers fault.
We ALL should be Rewarded for putting up with all this mess when and IF this game ever gets fixed. Thanks for letting me rant