Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Aug 07 2014 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivarant (Post 5856534)
I am pi$$ed off too! I bought this tool with the express intention of planting crops several times per day in the fastest manner possible. Turns out I can only use this tool once per day. WHY ON EARTH DOESN"T IT SAY THAT IN THE DESCRIPTION???

Can anyone give me information on how to contact customer support? This is a complete waste of $50 Farm Cash for me.


Hi!

All information about the Mobile Sprinklers is in our Game Guide

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

To contact Support Team, link in my signature, fill the ticket with as much details as possible and submit it. Be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.:)

drr30 Aug 07 2014 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivarant (Post 5856534)
I am pi$$ed off too! I bought this tool with the express intention of planting crops several times per day in the fastest manner possible. Turns out I can only use this tool once per day. WHY ON EARTH DOESN"T IT SAY THAT IN THE DESCRIPTION???

Can anyone give me information on how to contact customer support? This is a complete waste of $50 Farm Cash for me.

Just a note for the future read the game guide before you buy anything. The moderators have done a good job explaining how the tools work. The sprinklers have worked on a 20 hour cycle since there release in 2009. Personally for me the sprinklers are an awesome part of farmtown I have produced more crops then I'll ever use.

Eradani Aug 07 2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drr30 (Post 5856578)
Just a note for the future read the game guide before you buy anything. The moderators have done a good job explaining how the tools work. The sprinklers have worked on a 20 hour cycle since there release in 2009. Personally for me the sprinklers are an awesome part of farmtown I have produced more crops then I'll ever use.

i'm with you on the sprinklers. what with fertilization, belt bonuses, hiring bonuses, and 1/2 time harvest i'm usually planting acorns every 2.1 (ft) days!!!

never thought i'd care about the extend wasting feature till i started a serious quest farm and now i can't wait till i've got enough FC to get the purple sprinkler.

mebadgurl Aug 07 2014 06:23 PM

arabic gum?
 
Can someone tell me how to harvest arabic gum? Working on a quest and I have searched everywhere for that. lol Thanks!

KnightRider Aug 07 2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mebadgurl (Post 5856786)
Can someone tell me how to harvest arabic gum? Working on a quest and I have searched everywhere for that. lol Thanks!

They are harvested from the Acacia tree and that is a gifted tree.

mebadgurl Aug 07 2014 06:30 PM

Ohhhh thank you!

KnightRider Aug 07 2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mebadgurl (Post 5856794)
Ohhhh thank you!

Your welcome, if you haven't used a lifeline yet, you can use a lifeline to get the Arabic Gum, all three lifelines you would be able to use. Don't get the Acacia tree mixed up with the Acai tree (which can be purchased in the store)

Trader you could go to the market or a neighbor and purchase the gum, Gift lifeline you could send out an ingredient request as long as you have a facility that uses that as an ingredient and Employee lifeline you could be hired to work someones trees that has those ready to harvest.

SeaJay Aug 08 2014 10:41 PM

It's always exciting to see Rob close the new release thread. Then the anticipation starts. I hear Carly Simon singing!!

Queen.of.Clutter Aug 09 2014 03:07 AM

I would like to say 'Thank You' also ! It still amazes me how in tune the developers are to the wants/needs of the players, and it is solely because of this Forum. The Moderators & Helpers are a KEY link - and a lot of times people seem to forget that these poor souls are NOT 'Farm Town' .... they are helping us, on THEIR OWN TIME, and I for one, APPRECIATE it!!

Last year, a new game started on Facebook, Criminal Case, a hidden object game. I started when it was brand new, and had the opportunity to friend the actual developers. They are VERY nice men, and I recommended to them that they check out Farm Town, but especially FT Forum. I sent them the links for the game, and the Forum. This is the way a game is SUPPOSED to develop, and that is thanks to the 'Eyes & Ears' of the Developers .... namely, our wonderful MODS & HELPERS.

Thank you all !!

Goldenserenity Aug 10 2014 02:28 PM

Stables
 
I was wondering why there are no stables to purchase with coins. I see wool shed for coins and a super wool shed for FT cash, and there is a dairy shed for coins and a super dairy shed for FT cash, a chicken coop for coins and a super chicken coop for FT cash. Then they have 2 stables available for farm town cash.
Any way they can get a stable in there for coins? :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.