Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- July 1st, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339786)

Djecurb Jul 01 2010 11:52 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the update, not as large as the past few but certainly some good enhancements.

Unfortunately I have just harvested by Olive Tree's, Walnut Trees, Mulberry Trees & Cocoa Tress and the product has not appeared in my storage???

Anyone else suffering from this??

Redeye07 Jul 01 2010 11:53 PM

Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities

I.LOVE.THIS. THANKS!!!! :D

justmecookin Jul 01 2010 11:54 PM

Thank you Raul...as always you all have outdone yourself with all the new additions...

Tony D Jul 01 2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djecurb (Post 3669222)
Hi,

Thanks for the update, not as large as the past few but certainly some good enhancements.

Unfortunately I have just harvested by Olive Tree's, Walnut Trees, Mulberry Trees & Cocoa Tress and the product has not appeared in my storage???

Anyone else suffering from this??

Hi, if you read the announcement -they did say that more levels + facilities + new paths will be released tomorrow :)

psycho_mommi Jul 01 2010 11:55 PM

love the new updates, can't wait until tommorrow!! this is soooooo much cooler than that "other" farm game!!!!! love u guys, awesome job to the devs!!!!

Djecurb Jul 01 2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 3669242)
Hi, if you read the announcement -they did say that more levels + facilities + new paths will be released tomorrow :)

So it does, didn't see that bit :confused:

Still doesn't explain my missing tree harvests tho :mad:

Tony D Jul 02 2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djecurb (Post 3669254)
So it does, didn't see that bit :confused:

Still doesn't explain my missing tree harvests tho :mad:

Just a thought (don't get mad again :) ) Are you sure you selected "harvest and store" and not "harvest and sell" when you started harvesting ?

Djecurb Jul 02 2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony D (Post 3669258)
Just a thought (don't get mad again :) ) Are you sure you selected "harvest and store" and not "harvest and sell" when you started harvesting ?

I think so, never used Harvest and Sell (always use Harvest and Store) but I assume it would take me to the Market to sell them which it didn't.

I'm not mad either, updates are bound to have a few teething problems :)

Mrs Borgies Jul 02 2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavenda (Post 3668754)
speaking of the next update... I just reloaded my farm and got a pop-up informing me about these changes. The very last line mentions more to come on Friday... so where are they??? :D (it's already Friday here ;) )

Yep Friday here as well! :D

SunnyD Jul 02 2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckmorton (Post 3669194)
Are we also getting another farm? Where else will we plant our crops

(close your eyes Raul) do like a lot of us... layer crops.... layer trees on top of crops........ one way to have so much added fun...... I know it causes loading troubles but I only do two layers and i have most of my animals inside the facilities that makes it load much easier.... that has really helped with loading issues...... for me even being on dial up.... Farm Town is loading much better the last few days......