Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Mar 12 2022 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizaFeldtmann (Post 6486382)
Why are there a different amount of fish in the 2 options for the Big Sea Coasts.

http://https://apps.facebook.com/far...rtcut&count=83

Hi LizaFeldtman,
That is just the way the developers set it up when they created them. If you want to make a suggestion to change it then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

DeboraD Mar 22 2022 08:05 AM

So proud of your team!

I had to say that I am so proud of your team getting us all through this upheaval with all the hard work you've done. Migration complete had to be the best thing to type EVER!
Congratulations! I am so glad I stayed and played through it all.
Thank you for saving our game!
Tons of love and best wishes,
DeboraD

Billy-bob 3X3 Mar 23 2022 05:26 PM

Animations

Are the animated witches, UFO, and mummy to be fixed?

Taz D Mar 23 2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy-bob 3X3 (Post 6488230)
Are the animated witches, UFO, and mummy to be fixed?

Hi Billy-bob,
Only the developers know the answer to that. They are aware that the animations are not set up to work currently.

Denise Dianna Apr 28 2022 05:57 PM

Congratulation on completing the game migration. I am eagerly awaiting the next game update. I want new stuff!

I feel rewarded for my trust in the Developers. We, who stood by Slashkey and continued to spend real money on the game, have been rewarded.

michelle jo Apr 29 2022 05:49 AM

yes well done for getting all the game up and running i kept on playing all the way through it all thanks to all the team for saving our game we all love to play daily

MOM GLENDA Apr 30 2022 06:42 PM

thanks Raul and the team for saving farmtown.i have played since 2009.bought a lot of cash over the years and do not regret any money i spent hope it helped keep this game on. got rhematoid arthritis this game helps keep my mind off the pain i live in everyday .God bless all of you Mom Glenda

Lene Bay May 13 2022 06:28 AM

Farm town shop to get ingredients?

I haven't played in here for some time but I remember there was a shop where we could get ingredients we needed. But I have forgotten how to get into it.

Tiger May 13 2022 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lene Bay (Post 6494198)
I haven't played in here for some time but I remember there was a shop where we could get ingredients we needed. But I have forgotten how to get into it.

Hi Lene Bay,

You can either request ingredients to make something from a facility in the game, or you can look in the Other Wall Requests section to see what your friends have posted to see if anything there helps you.

No Facebook groups or websites where you may be able to find Farm Town ingredients are owned by Slashkey so I'm sorry but if you are asking for information on those, they are not permitted to be posted on the forum.

cbl456 May 27 2022 07:47 AM

Cinnamon Factory

I am a little disappointed to see that my quest this morning needs the 'Turbo" Cinnamon Factory at a cost of $81. All it makes is Cinnamon! The "regular" Cinnamon Factory only makes cinnamon too! Rather than making us use the Turbo, I believe you could have just increased the amount of cinnamon required in the regular factory.
Everyone is trying to recover from the pandemic. I struggle to support my family. I certainly don't have funds to buy a turbo factory. Please be considerate then setting up the quests. Thanks

marymarcel May 27 2022 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbl456 (Post 6495134)
I am a little disappointed to see that my quest this morning needs the 'Turbo" Cinnamon Factory at a cost of $81. All it makes is Cinnamon! The "regular" Cinnamon Factory only makes cinnamon too! Rather than making us use the Turbo, I believe you could have just increased the amount of cinnamon required in the regular factory.
Everyone is trying to recover from the pandemic. I struggle to support my family. I certainly don't have funds to buy a turbo factory. Please be considerate then setting up the quests. Thanks

Hi cbl456 :)

I never got a quest asking me to use a turbo facility version instead of the regular one.
I saw that with the Super Facility feature as you can get the Regular version or the Turbo version.

Have you tried to start the product in your regular cinnamon factory?

Also, if you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestion section, where we have the ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

debhurst51 Jun 02 2022 08:10 AM

Father's Day

Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks

marymarcel Jun 02 2022 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6495678)
Good morning from Texas! Father's Day is around the corner.

Thanks

Hi debhurst :)

The developers are aware of this, we will probably get Father's Day gifts as soon as possible.

debhurst51 Jun 07 2022 09:16 AM

I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.

marymarcel Jun 07 2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6496046)
I'm hoping it isn't true but I read on a tech blog that the owner of this announced on April 22 that the game is going to shut down.

Hi debhurst :)

You are right, that is not true :)

NoreenMarcoux Jun 10 2022 10:19 PM

Monthly Updates

Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame

Taz D Jun 10 2022 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoreenMarcoux (Post 6496390)
Too bad we do not have the monthly update yet... Used to come regularly each month but no more..... Even worse is the lack of communication - we have no idea what is happening or when... A shame

Hi NoreenMarcoux,
The developers have rarely communicated what is coming prior to it being released. Releases are roughly a month apart, but sometimes it is delayed due to a problem or problems they have to fix before they can release. Please be patient as I am sure we will get a release soon.

Denise Dianna Jun 12 2022 02:53 PM

there are stupid questions!

I want to commend the moderators on this forum. You answer patiently the questions so many people ask when all they have to do is carefully read what is already posted. I don't mean only on this board. Cudos!

kidwboro Jul 20 2022 02:43 PM

Turbo facilities.

Thank you so much for creating the turbo versions of the textile spinning mill, ink & pigments factory, rubber factory, sawmill, metal mill, mineral mine, open pit mine, oil pump; and many others. It is like having extra farms without having to obtain extra farms.

Many of my essential products -- maple lumber pile, blue ink bottle, red ink bottle, canvas textile roll, cotton textile roll, carbon steel sheet, brass sheet -- that at one time were almost nil in inventory, are back into action in the millions of units, thanks to the advent of these turbo facilities.

God bless :)

Denise Dianna Aug 09 2022 10:01 PM

new farms

I hope there will be more farms in the future. I know some will say 44(!) is enough but I have thousands (no exaggeration) cows, chickens, goats etc. that need homes. Please we need more farms.

Taz D Aug 09 2022 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6501826)
I hope there will be more farms in the future. I know some will say 44(!) is enough but I have thousands (no exaggeration) cows, chickens, goats etc. that need homes. Please we need more farms.

Hi DeniseDJ,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we have them organized by subject for the developers to see instead of in the General Feedback section.

Alexm2012 Aug 22 2022 02:45 PM

update

it has been nearly 2 month since an update any insight on when we will get 1 ? some farmers are getting bored here

Taz D Aug 22 2022 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexm2012 (Post 6503214)
it has been nearly 2 month since an update any insight on when we will get 1 ? some farmers are getting bored here

Hi ALexm,
It has not been 2 months and the developers have been busy working and Farm Pass is still being tested. They will release when they are able.

Larwin Aug 22 2022 02:52 PM

ship loading 24 hour limit needs changed.

instead of canceling out your 10-24 hours of preperation work the game should automatically dispatch your ship done or not to capacity at 24 hours instead of canceling your 10-24 hours of prep work. sometimes people need to sleep not play farm town 24/7 to make sure they dispatch thier ships. i might only do one or two cargos at a time cause i don't really have time to waste but i want to do some things just setting the 24 limit seems unfair and it should auto dispatch. if they dont want to change it i will limit this to hours im awake. someone might have an emergency and not enough time to get back to game. anyways this only happens when i forget i try deal with it. i just think its annoying to load a few cargo and whatever im doing not have to worry about farm town.

Taz D Aug 22 2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larwin (Post 6503222)
instead of canceling out your 10-24 hours of preperation work the game should automatically dispatch your ship done or not to capacity at 24 hours instead of canceling your 10-24 hours of prep work. sometimes people need to sleep not play farm town 24/7 to make sure they dispatch thier ships. i might only do one or two cargos at a time cause i don't really have time to waste but i want to do some things just setting the 24 limit seems unfair and it should auto dispatch. if they dont want to change it i will limit this to hours im awake. someone might have an emergency and not enough time to get back to game. anyways this only happens when i forget i try deal with it. i just think its annoying to load a few cargo and whatever im doing not have to worry about farm town.

Hi Larwin,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

max_river Aug 23 2022 09:24 PM

update for augest

i just wondering if there is going to be up date. looking forward for new stuff

Taz D Aug 23 2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 6503362)
i just wondering if there is going to be up date. looking forward for new stuff

Hi Max river,
I moved your post to a previous thread in the general feedback about the same subject.
The developers have been busy working and Farm Pass is still being tested. They will release when they are able.

Alexandra_J Aug 29 2022 03:30 AM

Discussions about avatars

Is there a rule that your avatar has to be the same gender as your facebook profile? The reason why I'm asking because I got a facebook friend request the other day that is a males account but the avatar for farmtown is female and with a female name. Now there is another account with the same surname (female account) and they both have the same avatar name. Which to me is odd.

marymarcel Aug 29 2022 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6504114)
Is there a rule that your avatar has to be the same gender as your facebook profile? The reason why I'm asking because I got a facebook friend request the other day that is a males account but the avatar for farmtown is female and with a female name. Now there is another account with the same surname (female account) and they both have the same avatar name. Which to me is odd.

Hi Alexandra :)

I'm not aware of any rules to choose the avatar gender. But the best thing for you to do is contact that person and ask them.

Alexandra_J Aug 29 2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6504122)
Hi Alexandra :)

I'm not aware of any rules to choose the avatar gender. But the best thing for you to do is contact that person and ask them.

I have :) And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.

marymarcel Aug 29 2022 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6504126)
I have :) And it's so easy to change between male and female so easily as well. I know we can have a different name but gender wise it shouldn't be so easy to change.

In an unrelated post. This morning, I got asked my age, and that the poster (male) was 43 single and from the US.

Seriously there should be rules on this stuff that some players think it's a freaking dating website. I messaged the person back too and told them no i'm not telling you my age, relationship status etc. No need to be messaged like that etc. I'm here to play a game I basically told him to go somewhere else if that's his kind of thing

Things like this are getting worse. I know you can't control what people say but players haven't been liking the Inn for years for this reason (and now it's starting in the hiring market.) I know you'll say ignore him and I have the option to block him but I thought you should be aware of this kind of thing going on.

We are aware of this Alexandra, and you should not have answered him at all. Instead you can block that person and a report is sent to slashkey.
If that person has enough reports then he can be blocked for a time.

Alexandra_J Aug 29 2022 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6504130)
We are aware of this Alexandra, and you should not have answered him at all. Instead you can block that person and a report is sent to slashkey.
If that person has enough reports then he can be blocked for a time.

Sorry about that. How do I report it? Report abuse?? It's not exactly abuse but it is unwanted attention and asking personal questions.

Taz D Aug 29 2022 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6504126)

Hi Alexandra,
There isn't anyway that the game can control what gender is chosen in the game nor what people say in any of the gathering places.

You have the choice to respond to them or ignore and block them. That is the only thing that can be done.

I am closing this thread now as there is nothing that can be done for it by the game.

Taz D Aug 29 2022 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra_J (Post 6504134)
Sorry about that. How do I report it? Report abuse?? It's not exactly abuse but it is unwanted attention and asking personal questions.

Hi Alexandra,

You report it by blocking them. You can add a statement to that.

There is a thread in the Help & Support about the blocking and reporting with instructions how to do that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594714

spoiler1041 Oct 11 2022 03:34 PM

Getting old

Ok, I admit it......

I'm gonna need a refresher course on how to play by the time it gets turned back on.......

tripod Oct 11 2022 07:36 PM

i wanna say thank you raul and team for getting our game back... we all might have been headaches to keep wondering when but just know we all love this game and friendships we have made over the past 13 years...its an game that many of us love for stress relief or company... thanks again for understanding....

slartismum Oct 11 2022 08:05 PM

thank you

Back on line and so grateful. Thank you all for your dedication and perseverance.

dnldfrench Oct 11 2022 08:20 PM

Welcome Back

I think I can speak for all us Farmers, Welcome Back ! :)

MOM GLENDA Oct 11 2022 08:23 PM

thank you for getting farmtown back on .wish i had not started ship tonight it take 45 mins to fill between each one since no ships out. its 921 pm now

Taz D Oct 11 2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6512618)
thank you for getting farmtown back on .wish i had not started ship tonight it take 45 mins to fill between each one since no ships out. its 921 pm now

Hi Mom Glenda,
Just a suggestiopn, but if you only load 1 container, fix what you can of your logbook, then send it out. Tomorrow load another ship again with 1 container, click on reuse itinerary, then make any additional changes you need to do to it. Then the same thing the next day and so on until the times get back down to workable short times. I have done this every time I have come back from a vacation and it taks only a few days to get them down to workable and my logbook back the way I want it.