Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

KnightRider Jun 16 2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bee (Post 5836010)
I will do so, did not see it as a suggestion, more as a problem

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

You would like the notifications added to the game, which makes it a suggestion.

ckpeer@gmail.com Jun 19 2014 06:31 AM

Facebook issues

I don't know what is happening with Facebook (I know this is NOT a FB forum), but are others having issues with connecting to FB right now? I keep getting locked out of my FB home page. I keep getting the message that that page is currently not available. I've poked around the web on other sites today and it seems to be only FB. This started happening around 3 AM EST, and continues through 7:30 AM EST. Are they doing a major repair or update?

Taz D Jun 19 2014 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com (Post 5837774)
I don't know what is happening with Facebook (I know this is NOT a FB forum), but are others having issues with connecting to FB right now? I keep getting locked out of my FB home page. I keep getting the message that that page is currently not available. I've poked around the web on other sites today and it seems to be only FB. This started happening around 3 AM EST, and continues through 7:30 AM EST. Are they doing a major repair or update?

Since this isn't Facebook there isn't any way to answer your questions.

dorissau Jun 20 2014 04:50 PM

comment about working neighbor's facs

I know there is probably a perfectly good reason, but why in the world do I have to click "let's get going" TWICE when I go to work a neighbor's factories??? Frankly, it's a pain in my train. !!! Just saying!

Taz D Jun 20 2014 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 5838602)
I know there is probably a perfectly good reason, but why in the world do I have to click "let's get going" TWICE when I go to work a neighbor's factories??? Frankly, it's a pain in my train. !!! Just saying!

If you wish to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where it will be better seen by the developers. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your subject.

Farmer Tony Jun 21 2014 06:58 AM

Keep it the way it is. It makes it more "real". Sometimes supplies run low and you need to "manage" your production. Apply the raw materials to the right products to maximize profits. Or lay off a finished goods factory for a week or two to allow supplies to build back up. Work it like you would in the real world.

whosyou? Jun 21 2014 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Tony (Post 5838762)
Keep it the way it is. It makes it more "real". Sometimes supplies run low and you need to "manage" your production. Apply the raw materials to the right products to maximize profits. Or lay off a finished goods factory for a week or two to allow supplies to build back up. Work it like you would in the real world.

Exactly...making the game easier makes the game boring.I want to be challenged,even slightly.If they make it so you can click 3 clicks and not worry about managing,what is the point?

dorissau Jun 21 2014 09:24 AM

Thanks.. I don't think it was a "suggestion".. it was only a comment, or maybe even a question. Sometimes I do make suggestions and the devs always seem to come up with an even better take on a seed of an idea.

koakes Jun 21 2014 09:56 AM

Why play a game, if you want to be in the real world, games are escapes from the real world! Don't want to have to worry with real world problems while I play a game!!

Jilly Dare Jun 22 2014 07:05 AM

What to sell anymore

How do I know what goods I can sell anymore, the whole "non-ingredients (to me)"thing has got so confusing I no longer know where I am! :confused: