Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

kondor Jun 06 2014 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac16129 (Post 5832538)
complain, complain, complain....get a life!

*phew* glad you don't run this game.

firegold flames Jun 06 2014 09:52 PM

In terms, i agree with lollipopbunny , As you said

"It would be nice if the developers could post something on Facebook to show on our HOME page a day ahead of when they are going to do a Maintenance an if possible the amount of time it would be down to players."

But i think FT developer should published it in their FT Fanpage regardless of scheduled or unscheduled . If the maintenance is last minute , they should still post it on their FT page as i mentioned in my first word

Taz D Jun 06 2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegold flames (Post 5832826)
In terms, i agree with lollipopbunny , As you said

"It would be nice if the developers could post something on Facebook to show on our HOME page a day ahead of when they are going to do a Maintenance an if possible the amount of time it would be down to players."

But i think FT developer should published it in their FT Fanpage regardless of scheduled or unscheduled . If the maintenance is last minute , they should still post it on their FT page as i mentioned in my first word

They post it at the top of the farm page when it is is scheduled maintenance. When it is unschedule and crashes there isn't any way for them to give you advance notice.
I am closing this thread as the subject has been thoroughly discussed.

dnana Jun 08 2014 03:41 PM

I had not noticed that, thanks for the tip. :)

dnana Jun 08 2014 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illusions_fan1 (Post 5818654)
The way I speed that stupid box up is like go ahead and harvest the different things (like one of each that's on the farm) then you click and shift the farm, so the farm goes "invisible", but don't let go of the click... this lets the black box register all the different items REALLY fast (well faster than if you sit and stare) then once it's 100% loaded thing you can go about your work no problem :)

This works great, thanks for the tip! I read it when you first posted and have been using it since, much better!! :)

dnana Jun 08 2014 03:52 PM

I'm constantly amazed that I'm still learning this game after 5 years, and the best stuff comes from the mods and helpers. Lots of jaw-dropping, game-changing, moments, people, thank you very much!!

whosyou? Jun 08 2014 11:41 PM

have you tried going offline?I never get that box unless someone else is on my farm working.When I go offline,it stops.Might work.

Qivis Jun 09 2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBwolf (Post 5828970)
That black box in the middle of the screen takes too long, can you move it somewhere so we can type a message to someone, only bothers me on large fishing sites, you get done fishing and can't send a note cause you cant see what you've typed

Click 1 body of water of each type and then wait a moment for each fish to load. I find this works better than going through all the fish quickly.

And when it comes to crops, it's best to harvest 10 or so of each kind on a farm and then wait for each to load instead of harvesting everything quickly. The max sized tool at the moment harvests 100 fields at a time, but if you just click on the edge of the farm it gets 10 and the 10 are enough to tell the server what you're getting.

Eradani Jun 09 2014 10:03 AM

i don't know anyone that would make a chicken coop out of new oak lumber, they'd rip up an old pallet like the ones made for the post office. too bad those are made out of pine, lol

KnightRider Jun 09 2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5833638)
i don't know anyone that would make a chicken coop out of new oak lumber, they'd rip up an old pallet like the ones made for the post office. too bad those are made out of pine, lol

If the Farm Buildings factory made them out of old pallets I doubt if they would sell any. If I went to buy a coop and one was made from new lumber and the other was made out of old lumber, I would buy the new coop that would last. That is why all of my factories always uses new or fresh ingredients for quality (not quantity) products.