Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Flaky Angel May 24 2014 09:45 AM

I just found the Non-Ingredients (for me) in the drop down at the store. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best dropdown ever. I made 4b+ just clearing out my inventory. The only thing I wish for now is a box to check ALL of them. WTG FT developers!:)

WillowTreeFarm May 24 2014 08:07 PM

Suggestion for the game guide.

Thanks to all our great mods and helpers. You all do an awesome job to make this a fun game. May I suggest you update the toolbar chapter in the game guide to explain what the arrow is used for. Happy farming!

Taz D May 24 2014 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm (Post 5828350)
Thanks to all our great mods and helpers. You all do an awesome job to make this a fun game. May I suggest you update the toolbar chapter in the game guide to explain what the arrow is used for. Happy farming!

The Game Guide is in a total rewrite process right now. Just give us a little time to finish it.

anstar May 25 2014 12:25 PM

Does that mean the land upgrades will be in order? Since the real estate function requires you to enter from the farm you are curious about, I go to the game guide to see which farm I might have enough coins to upgrade and they're out of order. 1, 2, 3, (I think) 7. It's such a small thing, but it bothers me. <sorry>

Taz D May 25 2014 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anstar (Post 5828442)
Does that mean the land upgrades will be in order? Since the real estate function requires you to enter from the farm you are curious about, I go to the game guide to see which farm I might have enough coins to upgrade and they're out of order. 1, 2, 3, (I think) 7. It's such a small thing, but it bothers me. <sorry>

The land upgrades are in order. The first 2 farms are shown different because those are the first ones you have to buy before you can buy any of the others. The rest are shown in order.

BBwolf May 26 2014 06:45 PM

infernal BLACK BOX

That black box in the middle of the screen takes too long, can you move it somewhere so we can type a message to someone, only bothers me on large fishing sites, you get done fishing and can't send a note cause you cant see what you've typed

Fred Bee May 30 2014 11:46 AM

Sending Mobile Sprinkler

If I send my cousin the mobile sprinkler (crops) and he does not have the first mobile sprinkler, will he be able to use the one I send?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Taz D May 30 2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bee (Post 5829910)
If I send my cousin the mobile sprinkler (crops) and he does not have the first mobile sprinkler, will he be able to use the one I send?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

You will not be able to send it if he does not own the first one.

vonalm May 31 2014 12:59 PM

storage of the new producing trees

is there an easy way to omit them from selling on the market? or do i really have to go through all non ingredients to select what and what not to sell?

Taz D May 31 2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vonalm (Post 5830226)
is there an easy way to omit them from selling on the market? or do i really have to go through all non ingredients to select what and what not to sell?

Use the new Non-ingredients (for me) filter, check all the boxes except the new tree crops and then you can sell all but those. That is the only way to do it. Once you set those 1 time then they will stay checked and you won't have to do it again.