Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Petuniaflower May 19 2014 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5826134)
For the developers to see these you should put them in the suggestions section, you can't start a new thread but you can put it in the closest thread or if you don't see one put it in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

I wasn't suggesting Knight :) just saying what they are used for.Don't need to tell them ,they already are:D

firegold flames May 20 2014 08:26 AM

do you mean that in real life , you can eat lychee from tree ? Are you referring to real life , as i read your comment , it is sound like you saying so .

theperfectnina May 20 2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegold flames (Post 5826282)
do you mean that in real life , you can eat lychee from tree ? Are you referring to real life , as i read your comment , it is sound like you saying so .

Yes you can, some come in tins though well at least in Australia but fresh is best

FarmerMcLashwood May 20 2014 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firegold flames (Post 5826282)

Lychees are used extensively in china

margaretr5 May 22 2014 05:53 PM

Earning crop accelerators or freezing

I t would be fun to earn or buy (with coins not FC) crop accelerators and freezing. Perhaps it could be a gift and it could be restricted to a certain amount of use.

Taz D May 22 2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by margaretr5 (Post 5827682)
I t would be fun to earn or buy (with coins not FC) crop accelerators and freezing. Perhaps it could be a gift and it could be restricted to a certain amount of use.

You need to put this in the Suggestions section rather than the General Feedback, so the developers will see it. You cannot start a thread in Suggestions but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

shirleylambert May 23 2014 06:22 PM

baffled

i am almost finished with my latest quest,but i cannot produce kevlar cord because its saying i havnt produced any kevlar fibre but i have ,several times could this be a glitch in the system,:(

KnightRider May 23 2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirleylambert (Post 5828002)
i am almost finished with my latest quest,but i cannot produce kevlar cord because its saying i havnt produced any kevlar fibre but i have ,several times could this be a glitch in the system,:(

Does the kevlar fiber that you received from your Semi have a check mark in the box?

Taz D May 23 2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shirleylambert (Post 5828002)

To add to what Knightrider asked if you have produced the kevlar fibre have you stored it from the semi. You may not have enough in storage to complete the next step.

shirleylambert May 24 2014 09:21 AM

its sorted out now ,thanks guys