Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

firegold flames May 17 2014 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5824162)
Knight rider is correct. Those lists are created from information gotten from Facebook. The only thing Farm Town can do is selct which lists to allow for use. Removing neighbors will not change those lists because as far as Facebook knows they are still playing. The only way they will drop off the lists is if you unfriend those people or if they remove Farm Town from their apps in Facebook.
As he said for gifts you can create your own friends list in Facebook and use that for sending gifts. Instructions on how to create and use that list are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

Most of the game is similar to you all mentioned not only farm town , other games like Pet Society (Retired playfish game), party town and so on .Some active friend might not be active as they lose interest of the game .Most people are suggesting to add a remove button for neighbour and so on and i totally agree with you and this problem might go on and on for many years with the same question - just to reply you back on your quote . Am i correct Taz ?

rabbitsandworms May 18 2014 12:00 PM

facilities belts an dans bonus

in the near future are you going to add belts and Dan bonuses to the facilities that don't have them yet?
Also it would be nice if you could add the ingredient planner (I don't know if that is the correct term) to the client facilities? So we know how much we need to run them all at 100 percent.
I like to have enough to fill them all up at 100 percent, before posting for help.
Thanks.

Taz D May 18 2014 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabbitsandworms (Post 5825466)
in the near future are you going to add belts and Dan bonuses to the facilities that don't have them yet?
Also it would be nice if you could add the ingredient planner (I don't know if that is the correct term) to the client facilities? So we know how much we need to run them all at 100 percent.
I like to have enough to fill them all up at 100 percent, before posting for help.
Thanks.

If you wish to make suggestions that the developers will see please put them in the Suggestions section.
You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to the threads that fit your suggestions. We keep the threads down to specifics so it is easier for the developers to see.
The Belts and Dans for the new facilities should be added at some point, but only the developers know when.

maggied42 May 18 2014 03:58 PM

I have a brown sprinkler and a red sprinkler. I use the red sprinkler all the time. I want to buy an orange sprinkler but it says I have to buy the red first. I am way frustrated as I already have one
Help.....

KnightRider May 18 2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggied42 (Post 5825574)
I have a brown sprinkler and a red sprinkler. I use the red sprinkler all the time. I want to buy an orange sprinkler but it says I have to buy the red first. I am way frustrated as I already have one
Help.....

Is the red sprinkler in your storage or are you on the farm that it is on when you try to purchase the orange sprinkler? If so, if it is in your storage take it out of storage and put it on a farm, click the disk icon to save, then log out of the game, then log back into the game and put the sprinkler back into your storage and see if it works then.

anglnwhite May 18 2014 08:43 PM

Requests and Posts

I see a lot of posts outside my circle of Facebook friends and I just want to be sure that my understanding is clear. Please correct me if it is not:

Assuming that a Farm Town player has their audience settings on PUBLIC:

Anyone on Facebook/FT can send you ingredients or claim bonuses even if they are not your Facebook friend.

ONLY Facebook friends can work your facilities/service facilities even if the post appears because it was "liked" by a Facebook friend, from a non-Facebook friend.

Only Facebook friends can send you gifts.

Is this correct?

Taz D May 18 2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anglnwhite (Post 5825738)
I see a lot of posts outside my circle of Facebook friends and I just want to be sure that my understanding is clear. Please correct me if it is not:

Assuming that a Farm Town player has their audience settings on PUBLIC:

Anyone on Facebook/FT can send you ingredients or claim bonuses even if they are not your Facebook friend.

ONLY Facebook friends can work your facilities/service facilities even if the post appears because it was "liked" by a Facebook friend, from a non-Facebook friend.

Only Facebook friends can send you gifts.

Is this correct?

Yes you are correct as far as I know. I don't belong to any groups so the only posts I see for bonuses and ingredients requests that my friends "like". And I usually don't do those so their friends can get them.

Petuniaflower May 19 2014 02:24 PM

New Trees

A Lull in my farming duties,so I researched the new trees.Most have yummy fruit or berries.

Elderberry,wine came to mind.Maybe jellies made from them.
Acai,one of the trees you can get Heart of Palm from.
Chicle, the gum tree.Used in making chewing gum.Can see Raul coming up with gum.Mint Gums.Cinnamon Gum,Juicy Fruit Gum.:rolleyes:
The Lychee Tree is mainly for eating.Cooking it takes the Great Flavor out of it.

Wondering in the future IF I need to make more MINT FIELDS.

Petuniaflower May 19 2014 03:22 PM

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...62421974_o.jpg

My newest farm, now for #23

KnightRider May 19 2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5826018)
A Lull in my farming duties,so I researched the new trees.Most have yummy fruit or berries.

Elderberry,wine came to mind.Maybe jellies made from them.
Acai,one of the trees you can get Heart of Palm from.
Chicle, the gum tree.Used in making chewing gum.Can see Raul coming up with gum.Mint Gums.Cinnamon Gum,Juicy Fruit Gum.:rolleyes:
The Lychee Tree is mainly for eating.Cooking it takes the Great Flavor out of it.

Wondering in the future IF I need to make more MINT FIELDS.

For the developers to see these you should put them in the suggestions section, you can't start a new thread but you can put it in the closest thread or if you don't see one put it in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".