Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

tammylaree May 14 2014 12:29 AM

Changing Avatar Clothes

I am trying to find out if I already bought one outfit for my avatar and purchase something else will I lose the outfit I bought previously?

KnightRider May 14 2014 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tammylaree (Post 5822934)
I am trying to find out if I already bought one outfit for my avatar and purchase something else will I lose the outfit I bought previously?

When you purchase an outfit you never lose that outfit no matter how many other ones you purchase and you can switch outfits as often as you want to.

DianeCK May 14 2014 08:47 PM

I hate that black box, I did load each tree and it takes longer doing it that way. Fishing!! Forget about it, It is so bad I don't do others farms anymore because of it, Now I just plant a few things I need to fill stores and do quest.

'' THE BLACK BOX SUCKS JOY OUT OF THE GAME''

Taz D May 14 2014 09:04 PM

Just to point out that if you didn't see the black box to know that some image or data was being loaded then you would be asking why you game is hesitating and taking so long to do something you clicked on to do. The purpose of that black box is to let you know an image or data is being downloaded to your computer.

tnbravesgirl May 15 2014 08:29 AM

Taz,

Seems unlikely that the black box would have to download the same crop on 21 farms. Having been at this game since 2009. The black box issue hasn't always been a problem and as of late it is a real issue with the game. Last evening was the worst. Finally gave up, apologized to the other farmer and left the game. Raul and his team do an awesome job at bringing up new items and ideas. However, the old issues that seem to hang around need to be addressed. Seems it gets worse right before an update.:(

Jean's Farm May 15 2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susiefry (Post 5822878)
That would be perfect as long as when they frozen they stay fully bloomed so if thats just a glitch and getting fixed them that will be great ;)!!

Happening to me to susiefry. Only on my farm 21 tho. Is your's happening on all your farms?? It did occur a day or 2 on my farm 3 but it seems to be ok now.

widow lyn May 16 2014 01:25 AM

Question about quest

when you have to harvest crops for a quest if you harvest them for other people does it count for your quest or do you have to plant and harvest them on your own farm?

Granny Goodwitch May 16 2014 01:37 AM

Sending gifts and requests to boost trains

Not a problem, but an observation: I find very annoying the new way people are listed when trying to send gifts or requests to boost the train. I have many farm neighbors, and quite a few of them are no longer active farmers. The number of people who show up at one time is about a dozen. However, when I skip inactive farmers, their names keep returning with each return to the list, until I can no longer reach some of the active people. I tried to remove some of the non-farmers from my friends and neighbor lists, but they don't disappear from my gift or train lists. I would like to suggest that either more names be listed at a time or a return to the old way of doing the lists.

KnightRider May 16 2014 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch (Post 5823790)
Not a problem, but an observation: I find very annoying the new way people are listed when trying to send gifts or requests to boost the train. I have many farm neighbors, and quite a few of them are no longer active farmers. The number of people who show up at one time is about a dozen. However, when I skip inactive farmers, their names keep returning with each return to the list, until I can no longer reach some of the active people. I tried to remove some of the non-farmers from my friends and neighbor lists, but they don't disappear from my gift or train lists. I would like to suggest that either more names be listed at a time or a return to the old way of doing the lists.

You would need to suggest that to Facebook they are the ones that takes care of all the list, for the gifts you can make you own list in FB, but I don't think it works for the train boosts.

KnightRider May 16 2014 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by widow lyn (Post 5823786)
when you have to harvest crops for a quest if you harvest them for other people does it count for your quest or do you have to plant and harvest them on your own farm?

If you have the employee lifeline which is the one that looks like a sickle then you can harvest crops for other for your quest, the lifeline will only work for that quest only, but you also have to harvest 10% more since you only get 10% of the crops you are harvesting, for example if you need 10 wheat you would need to harvest 100 for someone else. If you don't have the lifeline then you have to harvest your own crops.