Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Rugged Barbie May 02 2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5817262)
My facility manager is in perfect sync all the way to the bottom of the list. If you use the scroll bar on the side only to click and not to grab the pointer sliding it then it stays in sync.

Gotta say, my facility manager has been outta sync for over a week.

2 Suggestions for Developers:

Can we have a check box for each of our factories that we own multiples of where those that we check will either be included or not included in the 'start all' and 'load all' option. Like, I have 3 sawmills and sometimes I'd like to be able to only start 1 and not all 3. Since 2 of them still may have orders in them, I can't use the 'active only' option.

Also, in Services that load the Teddy Bear and Rubber Duck in, if I uncheck it in the Toy Store it goes ahead and unchecks it in the Baby Store also. These Services should not be connected in our loading/starting procedure.

KnightRider May 02 2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie (Post 5819678)
Gotta say, my facility manager has been outta sync for over a week.

2 Suggestions for Developers:

Can we have a check box for each of our factories that we own multiples of where those that we check will either be included or not included in the 'start all' and 'load all' option. Like, I have 3 sawmills and sometimes I'd like to be able to only start 1 and not all 3. Since 2 of them still may have orders in them, I can't use the 'active only' option.

Also, in Services that load the Teddy Bear and Rubber Duck in, if I uncheck it in the Toy Store it goes ahead and unchecks it in the Baby Store also. These Services should not be connected in our loading/starting procedure.

With the Teddy Bear and Rubber Duckie is probably like the factories, it goes by the item, when you uncheck an item it is unchecked in all factories or service facilities which ever one you was working with.

You should put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

Taz D May 02 2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie (Post 5819678)

I just tested this and when you uncheck in the toy factory it does not uncheck in the Baby Store. Not sure why it would have been unchecked in the Baby Store for you but they are not tied together.

KnightRider May 02 2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5819714)
I just tested this and when you uncheck in the toy factory it does not uncheck in the Baby Store. Not sure why it would have been unchecked in the Baby Store for you but they are not tied together.

I tried it in mine when I posted my post and it did uncheck both, but I just tried it again and it wouldn't uncheck both. I don't know why it did it that one time

dmac141 May 03 2014 03:16 PM

Cost of meat

If I understand correctly every batch of meat costs $xx plus 5 fuel.
A unit of fuel sells for 1200 coins. This makes the cost of the meat very expensive. Am I not understanding something?

Taz D May 03 2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmac141 (Post 5820090)
If I understand correctly every batch of meat costs $xx plus 5 fuel.
A unit of fuel sells for 1200 coins. This makes the cost of the meat very expensive. Am I not understanding something?

A fuel can sells for 1200 coins. Each fuel can makes 300 fuel. So each fuel is only worth 40 coins, so the cost of fuel to get a batch of meat is 200 coins plus the cost of the meat.

Eradani May 03 2014 10:06 PM

which order did you uncheck them in?
maybe
unchecking Toy Store, unchecks it in the Baby Store also
but
unchecking in Baby Store DOESN'T uncheck Toy Store

... i've seen weirder things happen

Taz D May 03 2014 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eradani (Post 5820174)
which order did you uncheck them in?
maybe
unchecking Toy Store, unchecks it in the Baby Store also
but
unchecking in Baby Store DOESN'T uncheck Toy Store

... i've seen weirder things happen

When I tested I went both directions and neither effected the other.

Rredd7848 May 06 2014 12:34 PM

Baits

Please increase the production of seawater and fresh water bait in the fish farming plant. All the bait is taken when we load the bait in the fish and tackle shop. The fish farming plant does not produce enough bait to fully supply the fishing boat or the Fish and tackle shop.

Taz D May 06 2014 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rredd7848 (Post 5820862)
Please increase the production of seawater and fresh water bait in the fish farming plant. All the bait is taken when we load the bait in the fish and tackle shop. The fish farming plant does not produce enough bait to fully supply the fishing boat or the Fish and tackle shop.

You need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it instead of in the Feedback section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread.
You do not have to fill the bait in the Fishing Tackle Shop. All you need to do is uncheck the boxes in that facility for the baits and then you can build up your bait for use in your waters.