Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

ccheney Feb 20 2014 10:49 PM

I've seen it too but I have no idea how it's done. I can't do it to save my life.

Taz D Feb 20 2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 5779450)
I've seen it too but I have no idea how it's done. I can't do it to save my life.

You can do it with the green hand.

Petuniaflower Feb 21 2014 10:57 AM

I have roads or highway around all of mine.The game allows that.I have the green hand and have a cross over bridge and a few streams.I don't layer,and do all my own work.But i understand the layer upon layer,and trying to do them.
I haven't tried or didn't know other things could be put beyond my boundaries.But I probably wouldn't do it,as I go for HOW IT LOOKS :)

Petuniaflower Feb 23 2014 11:35 AM

Well got up this morning,checking to see a corn field that was almost ready to harvest, And BEHOLD,a field of sweet potatoes.Crops changing have been happening more and more :rolleyes:CAN'T BE ME,HAS TO BE THE GAME.!:D

Later was ready to plant,selected my seeds,and WHAM,It jumpes out of full screen,and mouse in hand,hadn't even positioned it to plant.And a square plants by itself,RIGHT WHERE I DIDN'T WANT IT.:(

OH by the way,I clean everything,memecauche,browsers and EVEN MY FLOORS AND COMPUTER DESK,often!!!:D

dnana Feb 23 2014 02:46 PM

I've seen players with all of their facs around the outside of their farms, I think it is so they have more room for planting. I think with the green hand, you can stack all of your facs in one building, too, so not sure why you wouldn't do that to gain more room rather than spread them all out. It was kinda disorienting to work, don't see many laid out that way.

Eradani Feb 23 2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnana (Post 5780398)
I've seen players with all of their facs around the outside of their farms, I think it is so they have more room for planting. I think with the green hand, you can stack all of your facs in one building, too, so not sure why you wouldn't do that to gain more room rather than spread them all out. It was kinda disorienting to work, don't see many laid out that way.

each building has a 1x1 anchor spot. you can only put 1 building anchor spot at each farm location. however, you can get many along a side as there's 4 * farm size locations on a side.

the same goes for trees and flowers, which is why sometimes a tree or flower gets bugged and has to be harvested with the scythe - there's 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same spot. this usually happens when you buy many items and the system lags out a bit and erroneously lets you put 2 trees or 2 flowers in the same place. i usually harvest my tree and flower farms after making them to make sure this didn't happen. sometimes you can see a darker orange marker when you turn the tree/flower graphics off when there's 2 there.

dorissau Feb 27 2014 11:40 AM

Just a word of thanks

Nobody ever compliments the artists who design all the things on our complicated farms. Other than our balloon-head avatar and a couple pf cartoonish animals, the trees, flowers, buildings, people and crops are just amazing. Zoom up and have a close look.. they are soooooo much more realistic than any of the other farm games I have looked at. Kudos to those designers and thank you for making our game so beautiful.

trina531 Feb 27 2014 09:43 PM

Why thank you! Those of us who love to design appreciate this. I have stayed with this game for that reason.

Jody Good Mar 03 2014 12:36 PM

Farms getting to large

The farms are getting so large it's causing the Browser plugins to crash hard to work facilities.
I also think it would be nice if the things we sell would sell at market for more Coins add up in our Coins to buy with.
my thoughts
Jody

KnightRider Mar 03 2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jody Good (Post 5782806)
The farms are getting so large it's causing the Browser plugins to crash hard to work facilities.
I also think it would be nice if the things we sell would sell at market for more Coins add up in our Coins to buy with.
my thoughts
Jody

When you go to someones farm to work, go to the wrench and you can turn everything off like trees, flowers, etc. If you are working in their fields and such you can turn everything off then turn the item on when you need to work them.

The service facilities are what you put items into to get 50% more coins than selling them at the market and all coins you get are added to the coin total that you purchase items with, whether you sell at the market, sell in the service facilities, or even sell items to other players.