Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Feb 16 2018 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcsully (Post 6222522)
I kept watching for my 7th dan on salmon - really wanted to post that one!! It never showed!! It would be nice if when we get new dans there would be a place we could go to pick the ones we would like to post. I didn't have any other dans to post that day. Really disappointed!!

Hi dcsully :)

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them all grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

vivim Feb 25 2018 04:09 PM

cost of each level

I don't know anyone has noticed but the cost of going up a level is getting silly. Not only does it take 2.25million xp per level but its going up every 5-10 levels not every 25 levels.:mad:

Taz D Feb 25 2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivim (Post 6224794)
I don't know anyone has noticed but the cost of going up a level is getting silly. Not only does it take 2.25million xp per level but its going up every 5-10 levels not every 25 levels.:mad:

Hi vivim,
The XP required for each of the latest levels is 1.2 million not 2.25 million.

vivim Feb 25 2018 04:29 PM

Hi sorry 1.2m xp, but i do still find it excessive.

jackiep63 Mar 02 2018 01:18 AM

Mothers' Day

I see stuff up for St. Patrick's Day, but nothing for Mother's Day which is next weekend.

marymarcel Mar 02 2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiep63 (Post 6225666)
I see stuff up for St. Patrick's Day, but nothing for Mother's Day which is next weekend.

Hi jackiep63 :)

Mother's Day is celebrated in different months all around the world. As our game if from U.S.A. and they celebrate that day in May, then those decorations will be available during May. :)

Dave L Mar 03 2018 09:50 AM

Server connection when working facilities

Until very recently, when working neighbours' facilities, the game would connect me to one of four different servers. Each neighbour's farm would always connect me to the same one of these servers. Having worked out which neighbour connected to which server, I could work up to four neighbour's facilities at the same time, in different browser windows.
Now I find that ALL neighbours are connecting to the same server, so I can only connect to one neighbour at a time.
This means that it will take me about 1.5 to 2 hours a day if I want to respond to all the neighbours who ask for help. Up to now it has taken maybe half an hour.
Why has this changed? It is a *HUGE* pain.

Tiger Mar 03 2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave L (Post 6227510)
Until very recently, when working neighbours' facilities, the game would connect me to one of four different servers. Each neighbour's farm would always connect me to the same one of these servers. Having worked out which neighbour connected to which server, I could work up to four neighbour's facilities at the same time, in different browser windows.
Now I find that ALL neighbours are connecting to the same server, so I can only connect to one neighbour at a time.
This means that it will take me about 1.5 to 2 hours a day if I want to respond to all the neighbours who ask for help. Up to now it has taken maybe half an hour.
Why has this changed? It is a *HUGE* pain.

Hi Dave L,

You get changed from one server to another to help balance out the load on the servers to try to keep from one server getting overloaded and slowing down with many players on the game at that time. This is done automatically by the servers and not something a person goes in and does. Recently there was a problem with 2 of the servers so they were taken offline to be fixed, which is probably why you see the change.

It shouldn't be stopping you working facilites even if they are on the same servers. For each tab you open to work facilites, try taking the game offline before you open another one and see if that helps you.

Dave L Mar 03 2018 11:07 AM

Thanks for the advice, Tiger, I'll try that.

Tiger Mar 03 2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave L (Post 6227518)
Thanks for the advice, Tiger, I'll try that.

you are welcome Dave L :)