Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Jan 12 2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetoocraft (Post 6035286)
This is driving me nuts...Pray tell...what is a "Cranberry Tree" or a "Prune" Tree? Cranberries grow on a bush and the field needs to be flooded to harvest them. Prunes are plums that have been dehydrated...we have Plum trees already. What am I missing lol? Are there any other FooPahs I'm missing?:rolleyes:

Hi lovetoocraft,
I moved your post to the Feedback section as it is not a suggestion for the game. There is a tree version for cranberries aso though it is not a common way to get them. What we commonly see are Cranberry bushes grown in what is called a cranberry bog.
There is also a tree called a Prune tree though it is a veriety of the plum tree that is also not common in the US.

max_river Jan 12 2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetoocraft (Post 6035286)
This is driving me nuts...Pray tell...what is a "Cranberry Tree" or a "Prune" Tree? Cranberries grow on a bush and the field needs to be flooded to harvest them. Prunes are plums that have been dehydrated...we have Plum trees already. What am I missing lol? Are there any other FooPahs I'm missing?:rolleyes:

i am from canada and cranberrys grow on trees i guess there different countrys

jfedwards Jan 13 2016 09:46 AM

rude messages

"sorry the farm where i had asked you for help is now private so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible".....this is rude...whats wrong with using the job has expired-no problem....you go to help not to be rude to

Tiger Jan 13 2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfedwards (Post 6035570)
"sorry the farm where i had asked you for help is now private so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible".....this is rude...whats wrong with using the job has expired-no problem....you go to help not to be rude to

Hi jfedwards,

What's rude about it? What it's telling you is the farm owner has posted from a farm with facilities on and then made the farm private, which means you can't work those facilites unless you have the dispatched trains and they have facilites on other farms. If the job has recently been posted it is likely NOT expired which is why you won't get that message. Had the farm been made private BEFORE they tried to post, they would have seen a message telling them that posting from facilities on that farm was temporarily disabled as it was private.

I doubt that the farm owner has realized that what they have done is stopping you from working those facilites. All you can do is let them know what has happened so they can make the farm public again or they can post from facilties that are on public farms, then you will be able to work those farms.

Darth Tater Jan 18 2016 03:11 PM

prunes

Prunes are European plums, they have the a higher sugar content than the plums in the US, which are of Japanese origin.

priscillar Jan 19 2016 08:58 AM

Kind of disagree about the cranberry tree. It's may be a cranberry cotoneaster or a viburnum and the berries while good for birds, are not for human consumption.

There are several bush/shrubs with the name 'cranberry' tagged on.
REAL cranberries, as the original poster stated, grow in bogs. Period.

Prunes are dried plums.

cherd1 Jan 19 2016 09:33 AM

dead spots on screen

There seem to be several dead spots on the screen. This is not isolated to one computer or one server. I have noticed this ever since the posting regarding the problem with plug ins. Anybody else experiencing this?

barbara nixon Jan 19 2016 12:29 PM

decorating

i'm a little bummed..can't put rivers etc. under the train bridges..they lay on top..my bright idea shot down the tubes...even tried the green hand and still they end up covering the bridges...what to do?..guess they weren't designed for that..oh well..will dream up sumpthin else...

Taz D Jan 19 2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbara nixon (Post 6037370)
i'm a little bummed..can't put rivers etc. under the train bridges..they lay on top..my bright idea shot down the tubes...even tried the green hand and still they end up covering the bridges...what to do?..guess they weren't designed for that..oh well..will dream up sumpthin else...

Hi Barbara,
I have some done on my farm 28 if you want to look. Turn off trees so you can see it.
It is tricky as both are on the same level, so you have to find which end will go under the bridge or get it as close as you can without it going over then cover up with bushes or tall grasses.

barbara nixon Jan 20 2016 10:13 AM

thanks for the response..it must have been just a glitch at that time, because after i replanted everything it was fine..may my internet was glitchin at that moment,,it swear it's the worst, and it's supposed to b the best...lol..it's ok now