Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

AlyceAnn Dec 13 2015 09:35 AM

Zinc, Brass and Water harvest times

I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items? Thank you :)

Taz D Dec 13 2015 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlyceAnn (Post 6027126)
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items? Thank you :)

Hi AlyceAnn,
Only the developers know when they will update or add to the train cars.

I am not sure what you are trying to ask about the watering.

ArielB Dec 13 2015 12:22 PM

Oil pumps and crude production

Did something happen with crude production (red barrels) from the oil pumps? I have one pump on each of my 28 farms (plus two trains with one tanker car each) and the facility manager inventory never showed a shortage. I have not added any refineries, but suddenly either last week or this week, I have a serious crude shortage. For example, this morning the facilities manager shows that I need 4288 barrel and I'm short 3899 for a full facility run.

Was production cut, or is there a bug? It seems like a sudden change.

Taz D Dec 13 2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArielB (Post 6027190)
Did something happen with crude production (red barrels) from the oil pumps? I have one pump on each of my 28 farms (plus two trains with one tanker car each) and the facility manager inventory never showed a shortage. I have not added any refineries, but suddenly either last week or this week, I have a serious crude shortage. For example, this morning the facilities manager shows that I need 4288 barrel and I'm short 3899 for a full facility run.

Was production cut, or is there a bug? It seems like a sudden change.

Hi ArielB,
Nothing has changed for crude oil production. With 28 oil pumps you are getting 672 barrels a day.
To completely fill a single refinery requires 300 barrels, so you could only fill 2 and a part of a 3rd one. I am afraid you are trying to produce more than your pumps can keep up with so you have used up any surplus you had in storage. Maybe try not making some of the items in your refineries. With 18 refineries 672 barrels a day will never fill all of them.

AlyceAnn Dec 13 2015 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6027162)
Hi AlyceAnn,
Only the developers know when they will update or add to the train cars.

I am not sure what you are trying to ask about the watering.

I was assuming that the feedback was a place to mention things still needed, I obviously know only the developers know when they will do it. Its a suggestion. So then this still is the wrong place to put this request. Why is it so hard to post suggestions??

I didn't ask about watering.....Everything tells you when it will be ready, there should not be a problem for them to also have this available for WATER, ponds, seas etc. There is no way to tell when they will be ready like crops and trees etc.

I am frustrated with communication with the correct people. I really am.

Taz D Dec 13 2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlyceAnn (Post 6027246)
I was assuming that the feedback was a place to mention things still needed, I obviously know only the developers know when they will do it. Its a suggestion. So then this still is the wrong place to put this request. Why is it so hard to post suggestions??

I didn't ask about watering.....Everything tells you when it will be ready, there should not be a problem for them to also have this available for WATER, ponds, seas etc. There is no way to tell when they will be ready like crops and trees etc.

I am frustrated with communication with the correct people. I really am.

Hi AlyceAnn,
There is a way but it is a little more complicated. Pick up a boat or fishing pole, set the eye to fully open (nothing hidden) and hover the boat or pole over the water.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing it so it is easier then please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

AlyceAnn Dec 13 2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6027254)
Hi AlyceAnn,
There is a way but it is a little more complicated. Pick up a boat or fishing pole, set the eye to fully open (nothing hidden) and hover the boat or pole over the water.
If you wish to make a suggestion about changing it so it is easier then please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

Great, thanks Taz for all your patience :) I will try that trick with the ponds I'm thrilled that there is a way!

Richard-and-Pamela-Myers Dec 13 2015 04:39 PM

Keeps telling me i can not access

KEEPS TELLING ME I CAN NOT ACCESS Suggestions - I don't have permission to post there!

marymarcel Dec 13 2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard-and-Pamela-Myers (Post 6027290)
KEEPS TELLING ME I CAN NOT ACCESS Suggestions - I don't have permission to post there!

Hi Richard and Pamela Myers:)

Please click in the following link which corresponds to Suggestions for Avatar and post your suggestion there:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595078

Shnookims Dec 19 2015 06:33 PM

trees

Is there any place I can find how many trees I have on all my fields?