Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

GRB Nov 11 2015 07:52 PM

Anyone having fuel problems, visit my farm and leave a message. I might have some tips that you have not come across

max_river Nov 11 2015 09:28 PM

i guess i been lucky i have not had to fill up in about a year..i hope they fix this issue for all of you

Keychains Nov 12 2015 12:19 AM

I was just like that, about 6 months to a year 1 refinery now i have 4 and being forced out good luck

Keychains Nov 12 2015 12:28 AM

I know they blame fishing, my problem is, this was a glitch for years we fished for free, what did it hurt? Giving us free fishing didn't cost them a penny it kept us happy and going ----but when they found out YEARS later about this fish glitch all of a sudden fuel is being drained from me and many of us, for doing what we want to do, we need fish for restaurants etc Sorry but Farmtown is a mess who ever is running this is running it right into the ground or phasing it out, very greedy and money hungry, Now I read something else is broken this makes what 2 or 3 months, of trying to play a broken game and they want to keep draining our fuel over fish REALLY !!! If the Monitors would go to the hire market many are trying to get hired NO FUEL go figure

Old McMark Nov 12 2015 10:31 PM

I haven't refilled for at least 6 months. I am down to 65 million. I might need to refuel in about 3 or 4 months.

beverduster Nov 12 2015 11:29 PM

i dont have any problem with the fuel & i farm pretty heavy

make sure you have a oil well on every farm helps a bunch, they have uped production several times, but its what i call a stripper well

Crystal Nov 14 2015 12:56 PM

I dont get the error but even after they said that the flash problem was fixed it is still too slow so i barely play anymore.

Candy-Iowa Nov 14 2015 08:41 PM

Tend and Visit?

Why can we no longer tend the farms of our neighbors when we visit them? Will there be another way provided to earn the points we used to earn that way? Thank you.

Candy-Iowa Nov 14 2015 08:48 PM

Earn Cash Link Broken

When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Taz D Nov 14 2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa (Post 6018054)
When I click on "Earn Cash" at the top of the Farm Town page, this is what I get:

We can't find this page.
This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Hi Candy,
If you are using IE or Edge then along with not being able to send gifts or boost trains you will not be able to get to that page. I can only suggest you use another browser to try to get to it.