Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Candy-Iowa Aug 18 2015 10:08 PM

Had to Buy Back Default Grass - FAIL!

I should NOT have had to buy back DEFAULT grass. I did NOT want the sand ground cover. I did NOT understand it would cover the WHOLE FARM. I was looking for some beach sand. I should have been able to DELETE, SELL, or STORE the sand cover - NOT have to buy back DEFAULT grass. Yes, I'm upset. I think I should get credit back for at least one of those covers I had to buy. :mad: I hope someone working for FarmTown sees this and takes this into account. Thanks.

Taz D Aug 18 2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa (Post 5989022)
I should NOT have had to buy back DEFAULT grass. I did NOT want the sand ground cover. I did NOT understand it would cover the WHOLE FARM. I was looking for some beach sand. I should have been able to DELETE, SELL, or STORE the sand cover - NOT have to buy back DEFAULT grass. Yes, I'm upset. I think I should get credit back for at least one of those covers I had to buy. :mad: I hope someone working for FarmTown sees this and takes this into account. Thanks.

Hi Candy,
If you would like a refund of your 100 coins then please contact Support as no refunds can be given through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you would like to make a suggestion about changing how these covers work then please post it in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that best fits your suggestion.

Darth Tater Aug 20 2015 09:09 AM

Annoying Little Bugs

1. Game reloading after posts for ingredients or to work in facilities. 2. Shortcuts won't engage or disengaged from toolbar, have to open full box. 3. Toolbox won't stay open long enough to select. 4. Animation on irrigation disappears. 5. When selling in market place farmers are getting caught in the "transporter beam" and are being brought back to farm, this hasn't happened in years, but it's back. 6. Server timeouts or unexpected disconnects. 7. Slow loading, Mozilla has gotten really slow in last week. 8. Won't stay in full screen while farming or harvesting, merely moving mouse will cause screen to pop out of full. Yes, I HAVE CLEARED EVERYTHING ALREADY (CONSTANTLY)
Also a clarification. I understood that if you move a facility to storage all production would be lost. A couple of months ago I moved several to storage that had small amounts so I could re-arrange. Today I put them back, again re-arranging, the amounts that were producing months ago reappeared???

Taz D Aug 20 2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Tater (Post 5989286)
1. Game reloading after posts for ingredients or to work in facilities. 2. Shortcuts won't engage or disengaged from toolbar, have to open full box. 3. Toolbox won't stay open long enough to select. 4. Animation on irrigation disappears. 5. When selling in market place farmers are getting caught in the "transporter beam" and are being brought back to farm, this hasn't happened in years, but it's back. 6. Server timeouts or unexpected disconnects. 7. Slow loading, Mozilla has gotten really slow in last week. 8. Won't stay in full screen while farming or harvesting, merely moving mouse will cause screen to pop out of full. Yes, I HAVE CLEARED EVERYTHING ALREADY (CONSTANTLY)
Also a clarification. I understood that if you move a facility to storage all production would be lost. A couple of months ago I moved several to storage that had small amounts so I could re-arrange. Today I put them back, again re-arranging, the amounts that were producing months ago reappeared???

Hi Darth Tater,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
If you are still having these problems please post a reply in that thread.

I might also recommend you uninstall and reinstall your FireFox (Mozilla) as it sounds like you are having some corruption problems there as well.

For the facilities, if you replace them on the same farm they were on then yes the production will come back. If you place them on a different farm then the production is gone.

bgfarmer Aug 20 2015 10:00 AM

my neighbor list is too full

I have the message that my neighbor list is to full and to remove some of them.
I want comply with this message by removing some of the (inactive) Not Neighbors. However there is not button to remove them from the list?:mad:
Please make this possible, I work hard to get neighbors who work.
Why would I want to remove my neighbors from the list????????
Make it possible to move those who are not my neighbors from the list and will be happy:) to comply.

Taz D Aug 20 2015 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgfarmer (Post 5989302)
I have the message that my neighbor list is to full and to remove some of them.
I want comply with this message by removing some of the (inactive) Not Neighbors. However there is not button to remove them from the list?:mad:
Please make this possible, I work hard to get neighbors who work.
Why would I want to remove my neighbors from the list????????
Make it possible to move those who are not my neighbors from the list and will be happy:) to comply.

Hi bgfarmer,
There isn't any way to remove the ones in the white boxes except for them to remove Farm Town from their apps in the settings. However, those are not the ones that the message is about.
What that message is telling you is your neighbors list is full and you cannot add anyone else unless you remove someone. If you are happy with all the neighbors you have and are not trying to add a new one, then you are ok.

bgfarmer Aug 21 2015 01:41 PM

adding and deleting neighbors for storage space

Thanks for your reply. That cleared up a lot for me. The reason I am trying to add new neighbors is my storage has become inadequate.
I need additional neighbors to increase my storage space.
Question:
If I delete any of my neighbors who are small, (like under 650) and replace with larger neighbors, will this give me additional storage space?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Taz D Aug 21 2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgfarmer (Post 5989570)
Thanks for your reply. That cleared up a lot for me. The reason I am trying to add new neighbors is my storage has become inadequate.
I need additional neighbors to increase my storage space.
Question:
If I delete any of my neighbors who are small, (like under 650) and replace with larger neighbors, will this give me additional storage space?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hi bgfarmer,
No it won't. The level of the farmer has no bearing on your storage amount. Each neighbor gives you the same amount of storage regardless of their level in the game.

Deesap Aug 21 2015 07:18 PM

Moving things from storage to farm.

My neighbour has an issue with putting things on her farm. She has things in her storage that she wants to put on her farm but when she tries to drop it she can't. For example she has bought 3 Stellar mansions and has tried many times to place 1 or 2 on her farm 9 however even though she has plenty of room it won't her drop them. :confused:
Can someone please help me to understand this dilemma? She is Lvl 326 and we have been trying to sort this out as I have the green hand and we have together been designing her farm.

beverduster Aug 21 2015 07:36 PM

al for president