Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

barbarasmitty45 Jun 08 2015 02:06 PM

more levels

Are There Going To Be More Levels Past 625 ?

StoneFace Jun 08 2015 02:07 PM

IMHO

there is no end in sight..... this game will continue as long as there are enough players to support it.

gotta get some of the former players to return !!

matrix1272 Jun 08 2015 03:29 PM

I am one of those former players, was gone for just over a year and just came back a few days ago. I think sometimes some people just get burned out and need a break some short and some long, and some never come back. But WOW I sure am Behind and would need LOTS of FC to get back with all the tools and facilities LOL.

I sure Hope others will come back also!!!

pearly65 Jun 08 2015 10:53 PM

Farmtown Train Exchange

I love to send tools, gifts, etc. to and from other farmers and I am just wondering why these certain trains are not able to give or receive the train due to the train being posted 1 day early, or what not, I think that to give and get gifts is one of the awesome exchanges to have, and to get to know other farmers that way is even better, I know that you folks have specific guidelines and policies that you have put in place, but if we could just send or get a train as a gift I think things would be easier to understand and we would not have to worry about when we send a train or when we get one.

Will always love this game,

Janet

Taz D Jun 08 2015 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearly65 (Post 5966242)
I love to send tools, gifts, etc. to and from other farmers and I am just wondering why these certain trains are not able to give or receive the train due to the train being posted 1 day early, or what not, I think that to give and get gifts is one of the awesome exchanges to have, and to get to know other farmers that way is even better, I know that you folks have specific guidelines and policies that you have put in place, but if we could just send or get a train as a gift I think things would be easier to understand and we would not have to worry about when we send a train or when we get one.

Will always love this game,

Janet

Hi Janet,
I am not quite sure what you mean by sending a train as a gift. Do you mean to send a request for getting your train boosted in speed or do you mean to be able to send a train car as a gift?
I f you mean to send a train boosting request you can send those to your neighors and friends. The only restriction is that only the first 12 who do that can get any goods because your train can only be boosted 24 hours ahead by 2 hours each person.
If you are talking about sending train cars as gifts like you do the tools then you can send any of the farm cash bought train cars and engines just as you can send any farm cash item from the store.

lollipopthebunny Jun 10 2015 03:43 PM

Giving a Train Car that we Own to a Neighbor as a gift?

Is it Possible to give a Train Car from our own farm to another neighbor if we for some reason don't need it? I suspect it isn't possible but it sure would be nice if we could do that an not just spend money to send them FC or ?

Thanks for answering me.

I have an animal car for the Trains that I no longer need as it really doesn't help me to fill my barns especially if its a 'select' barn I need filled.

Ashlar Lady Jun 10 2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny (Post 5967682)
Is it Possible to give a Train Car from our own farm to another neighbor if we for some reason don't need it? I suspect it isn't possible but it sure would be nice if we could do that an not just spend money to send them FC or ?

Thanks for answering me.

I have an animal car for the Trains that I no longer need as it really doesn't help me to fill my barns especially if its a 'select' barn I need filled.

Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I'm afraid you can only send farm cash items at the time of purchase, once you have bought them you are unable to send to a friend or neighbour.

lollipopthebunny Jun 10 2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashlar Lady (Post 5967686)
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I'm afraid you can only send farm cash items at the time of purchase, once you have bought them you are unable to send to a friend or neighbour.

Thanks I figured that was the case. Guess I will just sell it for what I can get then as its been in storage now for months. Was a bad choice to buy that!!

mwyld40 Jun 11 2015 06:35 PM

Strange E-Mail from the Forum

What in heavens name is this and why was it sent on to me? As a matter of fact I don't think I want to know! :))

Mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)

Dear mwyld40,

kimberleyhh18 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Feedback on Quests - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...6&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
[Mod edit outside link and accompanying comment removed]

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town

Tiger Jun 11 2015 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwyld40 (Post 5968366)
What in heavens name is this and why was it sent on to me? As a matter of fact I don't think I want to know! :))

Mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)

Dear mwyld40,

kimberleyhh18 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Feedback on Quests - in the General Feedback forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...6&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
[Mod edit outside link and accompanying comment removed]

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town

Hi,

I apologise that you have received that. When you are subscribed to a thread you get an email sent to notify you of where and what the message is. We can not stop that process when an undesirable post comes onto the forum, all we can do is remove it as soon as possible and deal with the member appropriately.

You can turn off your email subscriptions if you wish. Here's the link to show you how http://www.slashkey.com/forum/faq.ph..._subscriptions