Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Apr 22 2015 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaDoe (Post 5954254)
I am sorry... see if this clears it up.. When you click on the man/woman icon in the bottom tray... it brings up your list of "buddies." In the past, when they were on farmtown, the "green" icon of a man would show two green men side by side instead of the one... With one you could you could click on it and go visit their farm.. When two men were shown side by side it was an indication that that particular buddy was on line on at farmtown... I have a buddy who doesn't show she is on line when I find out later she was or is... It is not doing that now.. Just wandering if that has changed..

Hi PapaDoe,
No it hasn't changed. However, I am not sure that it updates that fast. Even the neighbor bar doesn't update until you change farms or restart.

Fred Bee Apr 27 2015 09:03 PM

Riddle me this (aka... huh?)

Why, when I am on my farm and it tells me I have gifts, I open the box and click Store, do I get a pop up that asks me if I want to store X number of items? I just clicked Store, why ask me again? It drives me crazy.

Riddle me this.............

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Taz D Apr 27 2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bee (Post 5955786)
Why, when I am on my farm and it tells me I have gifts, I open the box and click Store, do I get a pop up that asks me if I want to store X number of items? I just clicked Store, why ask me again? It drives me crazy.

Riddle me this.............

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Hi Fred,
They just want to make sure that is what you want to do. If you would like to make a suggestion to change that then please put it in the Suggestions section. Yo cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. It will be much more likely to be seen in that sections as they are categorized for the developers.

Fokus Apr 30 2015 07:01 AM

Fish Bait Dans

I got tired of waiting for the Devs to fix the bonus amount applied to fish bait. You know it's a joke I can only collect 200 bait from 6th Dan bait while everyone else collects (2110) 1055 Bait from my bonus. This issue was known from the start when belts came out and still hasn't been fixed.
Shame on you guys. :mad:

/end rant

beautysmom May 01 2015 07:17 PM

Fishing Issues--Wildly Irregular Catches

I have been having a major problem keeping enough squid for posting. So, this week, I bought 2 more big seacoasts, which boosted my 8 hour catch to up around 300 each time. I just fished for this evening, and my catch was 249 squid--less than I was getting most of the time when I only had 3 big seacoasts. What gives????

dawnsrockn May 01 2015 08:07 PM

fuel & chat glitch

Still til this very day when someone hires you, and checks off use thier fuel, it uses the employee's fuel. The only way it uses the employers, is if the employee runs out. I hope this can be fixed eventually.

Also, there is a glitch in the chatbox when I enter the marketplace. It works for a few minutes, then it no longer prints in the box itself. You can see the chat above the avatar, but that's it

As much as I love the new updates and changes, I sure wish some of these glitches can be fixed before adding anything new.

Taz D May 01 2015 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautysmom (Post 5956906)
I have been having a major problem keeping enough squid for posting. So, this week, I bought 2 more big seacoasts, which boosted my 8 hour catch to up around 300 each time. I just fished for this evening, and my catch was 249 squid--less than I was getting most of the time when I only had 3 big seacoasts. What gives????

Hi Beautysmom,
The amount you get of each fish is not a set amount per water. They are random amounts of eeach one. The total number you get from each water is set, but that does not mean you will get the same amount of each fish every time you fish.

max_river May 01 2015 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnsrockn (Post 5956918)
Still til this very day when someone hires you, and checks off use thier fuel, it uses the employee's fuel. The only way it uses the employers, is if the employee runs out. I hope this can be fixed eventually.

Also, there is a glitch in the chatbox when I enter the marketplace. It works for a few minutes, then it no longer prints in the box itself. You can see the chat above the avatar, but that's it

As much as I love the new updates and changes, I sure wish some of these glitches can be fixed before adding anything new.

it uses the employees fuel first then it uses the employeer fuel

Taz D May 01 2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnsrockn (Post 5956918)

Hi Dawnsrockn,
First the fuel usage for employees is correct. It was not intended to be that using the employers fuel was first. The reason for allowing the use of the emplotyers fuel was to help those who are new and don't have fuel to allow them to work with larger than the 1 plot tools and to help those who run out of fuel to be able to complete the job without having to revert to using the single tools.
For the chat, if a person repeatedly posts the same statement for chat then it does not show in the list. This was done to stop the constant flooding of the chat with begging.

dawnsrockn May 02 2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5956934)
Hi Dawnsrockn,
First the fuel usage for employees is correct. It was not intended to be that using the employers fuel was first. The reason for allowing the use of the emplotyers fuel was to help those who are new and don't have fuel to allow them to work with larger than the 1 plot tools and to help those who run out of fuel to be able to complete the job without having to revert to using the single tools.
For the chat, if a person repeatedly posts the same statement for chat then it does not show in the list. This was done to stop the constant flooding of the chat with begging.

Thanks for your response Taz, I now understand the fuel and how it works, however, as for the chat I know about the repeating and such, but what I'm talking about is a true glitch where you enter the room, maybe say one thing, and it prints in the chat box, then within minutes, no ones chat shows up in the box, just above their avatar. The only way to correct it is to reload the game, and then it will do it again. I'm not even sure anyone can see anything said in the box itself, just above the avatar, and it's not repeat chat.

Just wanted someone to be aware of this, and yes I have cleared cache's and browsers, in fact my computer is less than a year old, so I know none of that is a factor. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, Possibly a browser issue? I operate on chrome.