Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

KnightRider Apr 19 2015 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickey1958 (Post 5953346)
We need a turbo combine one that will do at least 500 plots per click. I am getting really tired of planting 26 farms with that little 144 combine. Please come up with something bigger. Would be willing to pay big FC dollars if you did.
Thank you

Hello mickey,

Only the developers know when and what new tools will be coming out. Since you put this in the suggestion section already that is all that can be done and just have to wait and see what comes out.

Farmer Tony Apr 19 2015 07:35 AM

Missing Crop Belts

Very frustrating when you harvest and should receive a crop belt but instead get a facility belt. I even tried stopping and reloading the game. Nope still get the darned facility belt.

I guess just make sure and harvest your crops first before loading facilities.

al_bundy Apr 20 2015 01:15 AM

Bank Facility

Hi

The Bank Facility does not seem to be included when people work your farms it has no button to request farmers to work it

and does not say what happens with the notes that it produces

any ideas?

KnightRider Apr 20 2015 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 5953630)
Hi

The Bank Facility does not seem to be included when people work your farms it has no button to request farmers to work it

any ideas?

Hello Al,

I moved your post to the Official thread about Facilities. The bank isn't a facility that can be worked by neighbors due to it being a coin loaded facility like the Oil Pump, Semi and the other non workable facilities.

The items from the bank isn't used in any facility at this time and can only be sold at the market for coins.

al_bundy Apr 20 2015 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5953634)
Hello Al,

I moved your post to the Official thread about Facilities. The bank isn't a facility that can be worked by neighbors due to it being a coin loaded facility like the Oil Pump, Semi and the other non workable facilities.

ok what is its purpose then what are the items it produces for?

KnightRider Apr 20 2015 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 5953638)

Hello Al,

A lot of people use it make a lot of coins. The daily profit from all of the items is 223,160 coins a day or 1,562,120 coins a week.

KnightRider Apr 20 2015 04:53 PM

Quote:

Hello Al,

Sorry, I forgot about the Federal Reserve building which is a service facility that you can put the items from the bank into.

EDIT: Correction to this post is in a post below.

GRB Apr 20 2015 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5953914)
Hello Al,

Sorry, I forgot about the Federal Reserve building which is a service facility that you can put the items from the bank into.

I just checked on that info. None of the stuff the bank produces goes into the Federal Reserve Building. The Bank produces checking account, savings account, money market account, cd account, government bonds, municipal bonds, corporate bonds and capital stocks. The Federal Reverse building stocks 5c coins, 10c coins, 25c coins, $5 bill stack, $20 bill stack, $100 gov-bond stack, coin sorter and bill counter. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING????

KnightRider Apr 20 2015 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRB (Post 5953978)
I just checked on that info. None of the stuff the bank produces goes into the Federal Reserve Building. The Bank produces checking account, savings account, money market account, cd account, government bonds, municipal bonds, corporate bonds and capital stocks. The Federal Reverse building stocks 5c coins, 10c coins, 25c coins, $5 bill stack, $20 bill stack, $100 gov-bond stack, coin sorter and bill counter. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING????

Hello GRB,

Thank you, you are correct. It was early in the morning and when I opened the facility I saw what looked like the items from the bank. There is no other facility that the bank items will fill.

Jean's Farm Apr 21 2015 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al_bundy (Post 5953630)
Hi

any ideas?

Quote:

I have a neighbor who has all three (Bank and Reserve and Currency Supplies) on just about all her farms. Swears she makes big coins from them!!! :)