Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Petuniaflower Feb 12 2015 12:03 PM

Bonus annoucements

I am calling them annoucements,because at the moment I can't think of anything else.

I had two bonus's appear today one right after another,behind the black loading bar.They came and went so fast,I didn't have a chance to even see what they were.:( Slow down PLEASE I am not as quick as I once was.I am sure I am not the only one that this happens to.

I am now wondering what were they,were they something I really needed.:confused: OH WELL

Tiger Feb 12 2015 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5929058)
I am calling them annoucements,because at the moment I can't think of anything else.

I had two bonus's appear today one right after another,behind the black loading bar.They came and went so fast,I didn't have a chance to even see what they were.:( Slow down PLEASE I am not as quick as I once was.I am sure I am not the only one that this happens to.

I am now wondering what were they,were they something I really needed.:confused: OH WELL

Hi Petuniaflower,

Are you using the Start All in the Facility Manager? That will happen if you do that. If there's a particular bonus you are waiting for. . . Go to that facility Check if it's due a bonus post, if it is start the product, then wait, or click a few times on the farm, it should bring the bonus post up.

Petuniaflower Feb 12 2015 12:10 PM

yes Tiger I use the start all I will go try and see what I can do HE HE Which might not be much :D

GRB Feb 12 2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5929066)
yes Tiger I use the start all I will go try and see what I can do HE HE Which might not be much :D

This happens to me every time with the start all, You could always click on it (if you are fast enough, LOL, as it does go away quick) and if you don't think it worthy of posting just hit cancel

Joleneb Feb 14 2015 01:56 PM

Advantages and Disadvantages to getting Neighbors

I would like to hear what you think the advantages and disadvantages of becoming neighbors with someone verses just being a buddy to hiring for jobs?

If someone is a lower level does it help them more to become neighbors or not? Thanks in advance.

marymarcel Feb 14 2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joleneb (Post 5930270)
I would like to hear what you think the advantages and disadvantages of becoming neighbors with someone verses just being a buddy to hiring for jobs?

If someone is a lower level does it help them more to become neighbors or not? Thanks in advance.

Hi Joleneb:)

I moved your post to General Feedback, so you can receive ideas and suggestions from other members.

Tuckertbnc Feb 14 2015 06:15 PM

Question about Ingredients

I just noticed my walnuts were getting low and started exchanging my gifts for the trees ... So I checked to see where the walnuts were being used .. Why does pistachio pudding need walnuts ???

Taz D Feb 14 2015 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc (Post 5930382)
I just noticed my walnuts were getting low and started exchanging my gifts for the trees ... So I checked to see where the walnuts were being used .. Why does pistachio pudding need walnuts ???

Hi Tuckertbnc,
Guess they have a different recipe for that than you do. :)

momgrantoo Feb 15 2015 04:04 PM

farms

I was wondering why the farms are costing billons of coins instead of the millions which would let me continuing to expand to more farms. I really believe this would be helpful to many and if we could buy from gifting page as needed for those of us don't seem to get from neighbors tyvm momgrantoo

Taz D Feb 15 2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momgrantoo (Post 5930854)
I was wondering why the farms are costing billons of coins instead of the millions which would let me continuing to expand to more farms. I really believe this would be helpful to many and if we could buy from gifting page as needed for those of us don't seem to get from neighbors tyvm momgrantoo

Hi Momgrantoo,
You would be better off putting your suggestion in the Suggestion section rather than feedback. The developers will be more likely to see it there. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.