Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

firegold flames Jan 25 2015 07:44 AM

May I have a clarification with poster ? I want to ask the OP , are you suggesting about more weekly updates or do you mean updates every weeks because our moderators as what Taz had mentioned , i need not say it again ? Our Mods keep us inform once there is updates changes and etc . I prefer monthly updates rather weekly update if you are talking about it .So can you seek an answer so we can hear .

beautysmom Jan 25 2015 09:49 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. What is it that you are asking for?

Grammy 11 Jan 26 2015 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK (Post 5920538)
i want to spend my FC wisely for making my farming easier and quicker ... what tool can you not live without ... . .?

I want to catch up in levels so am working on what is the easiest way to do so .. TIA ..

My favorite is the fishing boat. One-click on each body of water is terrific.

firegold flames Jan 27 2015 06:08 AM

I will say fishing boat is my useful tool. But i will recommend you the plowing and seeding tool because when you plow it give you xp and give a head up in leveling and you need to calculate in respective data sheet shown in guide data sheet thread.

Dulcinea Jan 27 2015 01:34 PM

The first cash tool I bought was the Manure Spreader because it seemed the most practical. Why get only one box per plot when you can get two?

jfedwards Jan 28 2015 01:30 PM

helping friends but their farms not wanna load.

please help tell me what to do or whats going on....when i click to help work at at a friends facilities, it will come out and hire me... but it only fills in 1 farm..i then go bk out and redo their farm help hing and run my cleaner but sometimes it still takes up to 4-5 or more attempts to get their extra farms open..it just opens to maybe 1 farm... by then when it does finally load all, you have lost all the extra you would have got......check this out and help us...

marymarcel Jan 28 2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfedwards (Post 5924430)
please help tell me what to do or whats going on....when i click to help work at at a friends facilities, it will come out and hire me... but it only fills in 1 farm..i then go bk out and redo their farm help hing and run my cleaner but sometimes it still takes up to 4-5 or more attempts to get their extra farms open..it just opens to maybe 1 farm... by then when it does finally load all, you have lost all the extra you would have got......check this out and help us...

Hi jfedwards:)

Try to enter the farms with everything hidden so they should load faster.

Also try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if the farms load for you.:)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

jfedwards Jan 29 2015 03:59 PM

thanks marymarcell, did all that....just gonna be 1 of them things i guess that some have happen and some not..

Colleen2009 Feb 10 2015 01:06 AM

Is There Going to be More Levels or is Level 600 the End

Was wondering if there are going to be any new levels. Been on Level 600 for almost a month (along with most of my neighbors on farmtown). Since we aren't able to advance we are all working now for the experience points and coins. Unable to get farm cash like before and be able to upgrade tools. Seems like the only way we can now get farm cash is by doing the regular quests and co-op quests.

Taz D Feb 10 2015 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colleen2009 (Post 5928230)
Was wondering if there are going to be any new levels. Been on Level 600 for almost a month (along with most of my neighbors on farmtown). Since we aren't able to advance we are all working now for the experience points and coins. Unable to get farm cash like before and be able to upgrade tools. Seems like the only way we can now get farm cash is by doing the regular quests and co-op quests.

Hi Colleen,
Typically new levels are added every 3 months. Whether there are going to be any new levels beyond 600 only the developers know and they do not tell us until they are released.