Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

StoneFace Dec 18 2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beverduster (Post 5910090)
just trying to get more buying power,

where is your story at I no i will need a compass & a bloodhound to find it

Under "Social"

then under A Farmer's Carol

firegold flames Dec 19 2014 02:21 AM

feedback on FT forum not game feedback

I just want to said I am happy that many members show appreciation
with one another and i am glad on this forum .

The forum staff is very reliable and always ready to answer question when in doubt.

i want to congratulate those who voice out their opinions on this ft forum . :)

Good job and many year ahead

This is a feedback about ft forum.

Suntanned Dec 20 2014 06:40 PM

Island In The Sky

I would like to see more airport decorations, specifically opposable runway numbers, an enhanced wind sock (at least 8 compass points), and some classic civilian and military aircraft. And some Pie In The Sky would also be welcome. :)

Taz D Dec 20 2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntanned (Post 5911226)
I would like to see more airport decorations, specifically opposable runway numbers, an enhanced wind sock (at least 8 compass points), and some classic civilian and military aircraft. And some Pie In The Sky would also be welcome. :)

Hi Suntanned,
This would be better seen by the developers if you would put it in the Suggestions section rather than in Feedback. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.

Alexandra_J Dec 23 2014 11:47 AM

Hi, I don't know where to put this so i'll put my question here: What are the waste times for all the crops. I know roughly that they waste in the same time they are ready to be harvested. For example the:

2 hr crop: will waste in 2.7 hrs
4 hr crop: will waste in 5.5 hrs.

May I find out the rest of the waste times please? thank you.

Eradani Dec 23 2014 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osmond Fan (Post 5912626)
Hi, I don't know where to put this so i'll put my question here: What are the waste times for all the crops. I know roughly that they waste in the same time they are ready to be harvested. For example the:

2 hr crop: will waste in 2.7 hrs
4 hr crop: will waste in 5.5 hrs.

May I find out the rest of the waste times please? thank you.

playing with my calculator seem to indicate
cropTime * 1.375, truncated to 1 decimal place

so you get an extra 3/8 of your crop time before wasting

rjohn726 Dec 24 2014 06:44 AM

More stuff again

OK you did this once before, and I said, that I can deal with it then.

I can deal with it now also as the facilities are now making approximately 1/3 more stuff. I also understand that even I have a lot of Facilities. Getting of some of them will also be fine with me.

However, as you backed off before, I really don’t think that you will back off this time again.

Fewer buildings in my opinion is a good thing as even I have too many.

So! I’ll just get rid of some, and that is what I thought a while back also. I just don’t know which ones yet.

This change over-all in my opinion is a good one also as I don’t like to have 20 of these and 20 of those 4 or 5 or more either.

‘tis a good thing that you-all are doing

Thanks

rjohn726 Dec 24 2014 09:56 AM

I decided I will wait and see before I do anything at all

qtnevin65 Dec 24 2014 02:39 PM

neighbor and storage

you guys need let us peeps add more neighbors I'm at the max and have like 20-30 more peeps that i could add. and with these large farms its imposable to move 5000 trees when you can only move just over 1000

Taz D Dec 24 2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qtnevin65 (Post 5913098)
you guys need let us peeps add more neighbors I'm at the max and have like 20-30 more peeps that i could add. and with these large farms its imposable to move 5000 trees when you can only move just over 1000

Hi qtnevin,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.