Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

KnightRider Aug 19 2014 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carolann43 (Post 5862630)
Is this Farmtown or Cityville? What happened to farming????

Hello Carolann

I moved your post from the suggestions section to the General Feedback section, this is more of a comment than a suggestion.

whosyou? Aug 19 2014 08:46 PM

Everything you do other than farm,is optional.Factories,quest,farm designs...those are for those who wish to take those routes.You can plow,plant,and harvest crops and stick to doing only that if you wish.

firegold flames Aug 20 2014 08:47 AM

This is Farm town to me because nothing have change except for the updates that the developers/Admin/Mod update for us and the facilities as well .This is mine personal opinion about farm town .

Machinegun Aug 20 2014 10:33 AM

The main reason I quit Farmville and started Farmtown was simple. This is a game for adults. However you are starting to fail in your responsibilities. I have reached the top level of 550 and nothing. Just like Government you fail your top performers. You expect everything and we get nothing. I am not at all happy with you folks and will soon look for another game. Please get to work and fix this.

whosyou? Aug 20 2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machinegun (Post 5862886)
The main reason I quit Farmville and started Farmtown was simple. This is a game for adults. However you are starting to fail in your responsibilities. I have reached the top level of 550 and nothing. Just like Government you fail your top performers. You expect everything and we get nothing. I am not at all happy with you folks and will soon look for another game. Please get to work and fix this.

There is nothing to fix.You need to understand that this game is a business,it is here to make money...not give it out...like some think the government is for.This has to do with free fc...not levels,levels mean nothing in a game with no competition.If the added 900 levels today...the people with 1,5,10 billion xp would want 900 more tomorrow.Now if they stop giving FC for each new level...I bet noone would care if they raised the max level.And fyi...there are no top performers...just people that play more than the next guy...a game.

Rambini Aug 20 2014 01:09 PM

No thread, just an idea

Couldn't it be an idea to be able to sent friend/neighbor a new field? Hope you think about it. :)

Taz D Aug 20 2014 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambini (Post 5862974)
Couldn't it be an idea to be able to sent friend/neighbor a new field? Hope you think about it. :)

Hi Rambini,
You need to put this in the Suggestions and not Feedback for the developers to see it. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.

Machinegun Aug 20 2014 04:05 PM

I am looking forward to your responce

I have bought 500 FC from your site. But there was an incentive. I had earned 35 FC and wanted more FC to make or buy better stuff. Right now there is no incentive and it seems from your response there will be none. So you made the prize of FC for building the game and I am saying it is wrong to just cut people off. You need to continue with the incentive you made the promise not me.

KnightRider Aug 20 2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machinegun (Post 5863114)
I have bought 500 FC from your site. But there was an incentive. I had earned 35 FC and wanted more FC to make or buy better stuff. Right now there is no incentive and it seems from your response there will be none. So you made the prize of FC for building the game and I am saying it is wrong to just cut people off. You need to continue with the incentive you made the promise not me.

Hello Machinegun,

What promise and incentives are you talking about? Slashkey has never made any kind of promise, incentive or anything in the game.

EDIT: Slashkey has put into the game that you can receive some FC for doing quests, it isn't a lot of FC, but 1 or 2 FC a week is better than none. Plus Trial Pay along with Facebook has the Earn Cash tab at the top of the game that you can possibly earn some FC, the Earn Cash tab though isn't connected to Slashkey and they have no control over that tab.

StoneFace Aug 20 2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machinegun (Post 5863114)

Some players refuse to buy any extra Farm Cash, because they consider this a game to enjoy.

Some players buy extra Farm Cash, maybe 500. maybe 1000, because they consider this a game to enjoy.

and.. Some players buy extra Farm Cash, maybe 305, or 610 with every new release, because they consider this a game to enjoy

But the bottom line for us is that it is a game.

The bottom line for those who start, own, develop this game is to make a profit... not give it away.