Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Jun 22 2014 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly Dare (Post 5839182)
How do I know what goods I can sell anymore, the whole "non-ingredients (to me)"thing has got so confusing I no longer know where I am! :confused:

Hi!

You have two options in the filter, Non Ingredients and No Ingredients (to me). In the Non Ingredients option you can sell all that shows up because those ingredients are not used in a factory or service.

In Non Ingredients (to me) option, you can see the ingredients that are used in other facilities or services but you dont have them at this moment. So if you dont have all facilities but you are thinking about purchasing some new ones, you need to check the ingredients listed and uncheck those you think are going to be used in the future. For example, in May Release we got some new trees, they have no use up now, but we were told they could be used in some factories in a future. So I have the products from those trees unchecked from the list to not sell them by mistake.:)

LazyMare Jun 24 2014 02:37 AM

Maintenance

Just a big thank you to the Devs and the maintenance team for bringing the game back so quickly. :D

iceberg Jun 24 2014 12:27 PM

Well they began their maintenance by cutting me off from the 20 farms of work I got, and was half way through, and it was wheat which I badly needed, and I had only limited time as I had to go to work so NO TKS from me DEVS.

whosyou? Jun 24 2014 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceberg (Post 5840058)
Well they began their maintenance by cutting me off from the 20 farms of work I got, and was half way through, and it was wheat which I badly needed, and I had only limited time as I had to go to work so NO TKS from me DEVS.

They announced hours beforehand that the maintenance would happen.Are they supposed to stop because you didn't read it,and it would be bad for you?

Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan Jun 25 2014 09:42 AM

Stats

Could we maybe in the future have a stat button for missed farms we have not sowed yet?:)

marymarcel Jun 25 2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peggy Quinn Mooneyhan (Post 5840310)
Could we maybe in the future have a stat button for missed farms we have not sowed yet?:)

Hi!

You need to post your suggestion in the Suggetion Forum to let the developers read it.

You can not open a new thread but you can post as a response to the open one which suits with your suggestion:)

Dulcinea Jun 25 2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter (Post 5834158)
I don't play like I used to ... too time consuming....

Thank you. You've hit the nail on the head. This game is time consuming. I would have to increase five farms to 26x26 to use just the view all feature for fishing. I checked the lowest price of upgrading just one of my 24x24 farms, and it's 5,000,000,000 coins. I've been playing this game on and off since it was first introduced, and I've NEVER had 1,000,000,000 at one time, much less five times that, and we're talking about someone who's played all day, everyday for a week at a time before she threw up her mouse-sore fingers in frustration.

I'm not complaining. There are plenty of other wonderful features everyone can enjoy without playing until their arm falls off and their children are crying because they haven't seen Mommy in a week. (I would hazard to guess I'm not alone and most FT players have a life outside FB.) It's just that this is such a basic feature and making it so impossible to get doesn't encourage some of us to play more. It simply frustrates us to the point where we close the game and go on to different one that doesn't want us body and soul just to use a simple feature that should be available for free to any player who needs it.

(I'm only bringing this up again because I noticed this feature was included in the recent New Release. I also second what Grace de Man said about the game running slower as our farms get bigger. I've had to eliminate most of my facilities because I can't get through all of them without the game crashing on me. But that's a different issue.)

Ally-Kat Jun 26 2014 02:16 PM

I am not wealthy enough

:( Goodness, this game does demand a lot of Farm Cash, just to do some of the basics!

How can a newcomer manage to advance, when tools for harvesting, plowing and seeding cannot be bought for coins, beyond the tiny 3x3's? :eek:

I would be delighted to have the 5x5 combine harvest-plow-plant, but the prerequisites to that one tool are the 4x4 harvester, 4x4 seeder and 4x4 plow, at 45 FC a piece! And then I have to get the 5x5 of each of those, at 30 FC a piece!! THEN I need to buy the 5x5 combine harvest-plow at 35 FC before I finally get that 5x5 combine harvest-plant, for an additional 45 FC!! :confused:

And if I ever wish to chop more than 3x3 trees, we have to do all of that again. Same for shaking trees...and harvesting flowers....and fishing....

Now, someone is going to attack me for saying "have to", so let's do a pre-emptive on that : I know, no one is "making" me buy anything. However, for those who have reached Level 525, and who have 100's of millions of XP's, and who knows how many coins, please tell me : are you all still using the 3x3 tools that coins buy? I have been to the marketplace, looking to work, to make some coins, earn some XP's and level up. It's hard, very hard. Some will not allow me to use their tools or fuel, but they hire me to do these fields that have many times more the crop than my farm the same size could ever plant! And there are farms that are just filled entirely with trees. How does one do these jobs with 3x3 tools...other than incredibly slowly, and with extreme carpal tunnel. :( It's very discouraging and overwhelming. Any tips or strategies, to keep a person interested in moving on up??

Eradani Jun 26 2014 03:51 PM

i feel for you. 185 FC for your first combine. tips - get lots of fuel from working neighbors facilities and bonuses or, if you think you can spare the 32 FC, get an oil refinery. you don't really get much at first but the bonuses will help lots if people help you with that.

set your status to "Your tools - 1 million fuel" and leave any job that doesn't let you borrow their tools.

i wish they'd put down the price on the beginner tools. they're all still the same even though they were released 5ish years ago. there's so much more that a person could spend FC on if these tools were cheaper that i don't think anyone who hasn't been playing from the start will ever run out of things to buy.

whosyou? Jun 26 2014 08:43 PM

Been playing since the start..still use the 3x3 for plowing,seeding,and harvesting.In reality,the big tools may save someone 2 mins per farm...or you could hire someone else to do it...FC is not required..it is simply a luxury.Kind of like getting HBO with your cable instead of the basics.