Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 17th, 2011 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401830)

spurz Jan 31 2011 02:17 PM

I only have two wants

This was a super release and again I thank you guys for all you do and for listening to us. I would like the following things...I would LOVE to have the ability to paint my buildings a different color, and I wish that all the cars machinery, buildings animals etc were proportional to one another. It's tough to put a car in my driveway that's half the size of my house. Thanks!

MoonBaby5656 Jan 31 2011 02:48 PM

Seems like they have made changes to the storage where it does not need to load when you go to the market!!!! Is this true ... or just my PC??

Rob T Jan 31 2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonBaby5656 (Post 4412242)
Seems like they have made changes to the storage where it does not need to load when you go to the market!!!! Is this true ... or just my PC??

Yes, it's true, the loading has changed, it's now more efficient.

Touch_Stone2002 Jan 31 2011 04:13 PM

Hey thanks for the help in that!

ColtsFan1912 Jan 31 2011 07:56 PM

I love the new look of the water. . i kept looking at it saying "That wasn' tl ike that. .right" lol

gammymbw Jan 31 2011 08:19 PM

You guys just keep getting better and better. I thought I was losing it or something. Usually I click on the storage and get up for a couple minutes while it loads. Now I click on it, and within seconds it's there. Wow very impressive. And the last release was just awesome. I love Farm Town, and all the Mods and developers are just great. Thanks for all you do for us.

felicitycoombs Feb 01 2011 05:27 AM

XP per level

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch (Post 4399562)
Chapter 26 in the Game Guide (link to game guide in my signature).

Thanks for your help. I am 2 million + XP over the top level but its moving up fast these days so I was just having a look to see what it could go to next time.

Ferbylicious Feb 01 2011 11:41 AM

Hi

Can someone help me please. When I go to facilities manager, it does not show that I can work from the less complex facility to the most complex in that order. maybe I am missing something here but its not working. When I click the a-z, all it shows is alphabetically and cost.

Thanks for replies in advance

Rob T Feb 01 2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferbylicious (Post 4415846)
Hi

Can someone help me please. When I go to facilities manager, it does not show that I can work from the less complex facility to the most complex in that order. maybe I am missing something here but its not working. When I click the a-z, all it shows is alphabetically and cost.

Thanks for replies in advance

In the menu in the facilities manager, there is an option called 'Production Chain'... select that, and it will allow you to do the facilities with items that can be used in other facilities first

Ferbylicious Feb 01 2011 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob T (Post 4415878)
In the menu in the facilities manager, there is an option called 'Production Chain'... select that, and it will allow you to do the facilities with items that can be used in other facilities first

nope, nothing. I see no "production chain" Rob. If you or devs can link to see what is up please, it'd be appreciated. ty