Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Storage on the farm (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594678)

Taz D Jul 31 2022 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyGFin (Post 6501186)
The CROPS my workers harvest are not going to my STORAGE. What should I do/ who can help me?

Hi LadyGFin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage. Please do not post problems in the Suggestion area as that is only for making suggestions to change or add to the game.
After they have finished work please reload your farms as the storage does not immediately update as they are harvesting.

What crops are you not seeing going into your storage?

donna.r Aug 06 2022 05:49 PM

Removing items from storage.

Hello,

I am trying to figure out why I can not remove items from my storage.

I am using my purple hand.

I am on Farm 14, trying to use my big lakes in my storage. Say's I can not remove at this time. It always says it. However, when I buy a big lake I can put it on Farm 14 where ever I want to. Why?

I had big trouble with taking my trees and flowers as well, and the one thing I tried, was I had to shut down my computer for about 5 minutes, then I could move the items. That isn't good. So please either fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong.

marymarcel Aug 06 2022 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donna.r (Post 6501550)
Hello,

I am trying to figure out why I can not remove items from my storage.

I am using my purple hand.

I am on Farm 14, trying to use my big lakes in my storage. Say's I can not remove at this time. It always says it. However, when I buy a big lake I can put it on Farm 14 where ever I want to. Why?

I had big trouble with taking my trees and flowers as well, and the one thing I tried, was I had to shut down my computer for about 5 minutes, then I could move the items. That isn't good. So please either fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Hi donna.r :)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

No matter you are using the purple hand, you need at least a clear space the size of a pine tree to be able to place the item. Im sorry but we cant post instructions about tricks on the forum.

If your farm is plowed x9 or you have other items on crops, then it is possible there is not much free space to place more things on the farm. Please remember that every farm has a limit for placing things on it.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Ketil Sep 06 2022 09:00 PM

Manure

I have a lot of manure. Way too much...

I think this is taking place in my storage, because when I want to send other items to storage I get the message that I need more neighbours.

But I have not found out how to sell it or delete some of all the manuere. How can I do that?

Taz D Sep 06 2022 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketil (Post 6506338)
I have a lot of manure. Way too much...

I think this is taking place in my storage, because when I want to send other items to storage I get the message that I need more neighbours.

But I have not found out how to sell it or delete some of all the manuere. How can I do that?

Hi Ketil,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about storage, so I could answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for suggesting additions or changes to the game.

You can not sell your manure. However, the amount of manure you have does not have anything to do with your storage because that is stored seperate with the manurer spreaders.
Even if the manure was stored in your storage it would be in the harvest and products part of your storeage and your problem is your Item storage.
Your Item storage is where your store buildings, decorations, trees, flowers, facilities, etc. According to your data you have 7 items in your storage and a capacity of 1,450. What are you trying to store that you are getting the message about needing more storage?
There is a way to expand your Item storage without adding more neighbors. There are Super Storage in the store tools section that you can purchase to expand your Item Storage.

Ketil Sep 09 2022 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6506342)
What are you trying to store that you are getting the message about needing more storage?
There is a way to expand your Item storage without adding more neighbors. There are Super Storage in the store tools section that you can purchase to expand your Item Storage.

I am moving a lot of trees between farms, because when I started to play FarmTown I planted trees with different growing times on same farm. But now I want trees with same growing time on a farm.

But thanks for the tip about the Super Storage.

Ketil

Snookie Sue Sep 15 2022 10:43 PM

New problem.

All of a sudden, I cannot put anything into storage. I get a message saying I need more neighbors. I thoroughly culled my items in storage and still can't squeeze anything in. It is a long shot, but could this possibly be related to the new neighbor stuff in the farm pass game? I reloaded several times and even restarted my computer.

Taz D Sep 15 2022 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6508266)
All of a sudden, I cannot put anything into storage. I get a message saying I need more neighbors. I thoroughly culled my items in storage and still can't squeeze anything in. It is a long shot, but could this possibly be related to the new neighbor stuff in the farm pass game? I reloaded several times and even restarted my computer.

Hi Snookie Sue,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage as this is not about the new release. No it has nothing to do with the farm pass.

The message is telling you that you do not have enough room in your Item storage to add whatever you were trying to add. You have 56 items in your storage and 190 spaces. According to your data you only have 6 neighbors.

What were you trying to add? If you are trying to add a bunch of trees or flowers you may not have space for the number you wanted to add.

Snookie Sue Sep 16 2022 03:35 PM

So frustrated!

Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?

marymarcel Sep 16 2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6508390)
Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?

Hi Snookie Sue :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

Can you provide your user id number so we can check? You find it at the botton of your game screen page.

Snookie Sue Sep 16 2022 04:33 PM

Thanks Mary!

My number is 1010517359. Build #395. Sure hope you can help me. Again thanks.

marymarcel Sep 16 2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6508398)
My number is 1010517359. Build #395. Sure hope you can help me. Again thanks.

Thanks for your id number.

Ok, your item storage is full, your capacity is 1525 and you have items stored for that amount.

The message you are receiving is due that, it has nothing to do with Farm Pass and nobody is punishing you.

To be able to add more items to your Item storage, you could:

- add more neighbors, you have 95 so you could add a few more

- check your item storage and see if there are items stored that you dont need. Then you could sell them at market

- you could purchase the Super Storage tools to increase your Item storage capacity. You have information about them in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6050218

Snookie Sue Sep 16 2022 05:14 PM

Tearing my hair out!!!!

Just purchased the red shed. Didn't do a darn thing. Put it in storage, still didn't do a darn thing. Restarted my computer again - no results. My storage shed says I am at 71% capacity. What could I possibly be doing wrong???? Losing my mind. Actually crying. Husband will kill me for spending more for farm cash.

marymarcel Sep 16 2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6508406)
Just purchased the red shed. Didn't do a darn thing. Put it in storage, still didn't do a darn thing. Restarted my computer again - no results. My storage shed says I am at 71% capacity. What could I possibly be doing wrong???? Losing my mind. Actually crying. Husband will kill me for spending more for farm cash.

Think we are talking about two different storages.

When you click in the Storage icon, you have 2 buttons or sections.

The Harvest & Products storage is where you store your harvest for crops, trees products, fish, facilities products, etc.
That storage is filled at 72% for you.

The other storage is the Items storage. There you can store decorations, tools, animals etc
That is the storage which is full.
The Super Storage tools increase the Item storage capacity not the Harvest & Products capacity.

You can read all information about Storage in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Snookie Sue Sep 16 2022 06:01 PM

Solved!

Shut down my computer. Took a walk, came home, restarted the computer, opened FT and voila, problem solved. Thank you so very, very much for your help and patience. :o

marymarcel Sep 16 2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6508414)
Shut down my computer. Took a walk, came home, restarted the computer, opened FT and voila, problem solved. Thank you so very, very much for your help and patience. :o

You are very welcome Snookie Sue :) I can see the Super storage tools are working for you :)

Jungle Ed Sep 20 2022 08:31 AM

Farmtown gone crazy. I can't play the game anymore.

My storage is full no matter how much I take out. My tree shakers don't work. It tells me that I need to buy a new tree shaker and I already have 2 blue ones. Neither work, i have tried to purchase Farm Pass and it won't let me pay. Same thing when I try to purchase farm cash. I keep getting a pop ups telling me I need to add neighbors. Unable to play the game at all now.

marymarcel Sep 20 2022 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jungle Ed (Post 6509062)
My storage is full no matter how much I take out. My tree shakers don't work. It tells me that I need to buy a new tree shaker and I already have 2 blue ones. Neither work, i have tried to purchase Farm Pass and it won't let me pay. Same thing when I try to purchase farm cash. I keep getting a pop ups telling me I need to add neighbors. Unable to play the game at all now.

Hi Jungle Ed :)

I will try to answer all your questions:

About your tools: You have the Log Truck w/Chainsaw in your farms. You need to put all tools in your storage. That way you can use them by opening your yellow tool box.
Farm cach tools do not take space from your item storage, so you can store all of them.

About your Item Storage is full: You only have 4 neighbors and the spaces for the Item storage is tied with the amount of neighbors you have.
If you need information about Storage and Item storage spaces, please click in the following link:

If you need neighbors or you want to ask for neighbors, then click in this link. Be sure to read the first post of that thread for instructions about how to post and the information you have to provide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Anabled to purchase farm cash: When you posted about this problem a few days ago you were answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6508582

dorkette68104 Oct 14 2022 01:26 PM

fuel/to use

also the I am unable to store items, such as flowers, trees, and items from the farm pass. it says i need more neighbors but that is where I get confused. I have recently got more but it is still not letting me store. Even if I sell, or use things I still cannot store. please help

marymarcel Oct 14 2022 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorkette68104 (Post 6513474)
also the I am unable to store items, such as flowers, trees, and items from the farm pass. it says i need more neighbors but that is where I get confused. I have recently got more but it is still not letting me store. Even if I sell, or use things I still cannot store. please help

Hi dorkette :)

I moved this part of your problem to the thread about Storage.

When the game asks you to have more neighbors is to have more spaces in your Item Storage.

Flowers, trees or products you get as rewards from the Farm pass go to your Harvest&Products storage not to your Items storage.

Please read the following information about Storage in the following link, hope it could help you:

kathleenkelly Oct 15 2022 09:17 PM

Hi, when I go to plant crops and filter by stored amount, it's a wildly different result than if I go to my storage and sort by stored amount. Why isn't it more reliable when planting?

Taz D Oct 15 2022 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6513706)
Hi, when I go to plant crops and filter by stored amount, it's a wildly different result than if I go to my storage and sort by stored amount. Why isn't it more reliable when planting?

Hi Kathleenkelly,
I don't see a difference in the amounts between storage and when you go to plant. If they are different then it jsut means they have not updated. You can crrect that by restarting your farms and all will update.

lmbk Oct 16 2022 10:16 PM

issues with storage, not sure if they're related or not...
1. I can't claim my farm pass donkey :-) I get a message that my storage is full, but it appears to me that I have plenty of room (1495 capacity, 198 used)
2. I bought a bunch of sheep, and when I tried to add item to storage, add item to storage in bulk, or click on the sheep individually and add them to storage, I couldn't do it. On farms where I put a brand new empty wool shed I could add those using add to animal building, but that won't help me on the farms where my wool sheds are already full :-(

I have tried the following:
refreshed game
cleared memcache
closed browser
restarted computer

thoughts? I saw SnookieSue's post and if I didn't live out in the country I would follow her example and go for a walk around the block (except for me that's 6 miles...)

thanks!
:-) L

Taz D Oct 16 2022 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmbk (Post 6513850)
issues with storage, not sure if they're related or not...
1. I can't claim my farm pass donkey :-) I get a message that my storage is full, but it appears to me that I have plenty of room (1495 capacity, 198 used)
2. I bought a bunch of sheep, and when I tried to add item to storage, add item to storage in bulk, or click on the sheep individually and add them to storage, I couldn't do it. On farms where I put a brand new empty wool shed I could add those using add to animal building, but that won't help me on the farms where my wool sheds are already full :-(

I have tried the following:
refreshed game
cleared memcache
closed browser
restarted computer

thoughts? I saw SnookieSue's post and if I didn't live out in the country I would follow her example and go for a walk around the block (except for me that's 6 miles...)

thanks!
:-) L

Hi lmbk,
Is the problem that you can't highlight them? If that is it try unchecking the freeze animals in your preferences so they can move away from other things.

lmbk Oct 16 2022 10:52 PM

nope, no problem highighting them... just can't do anything after that

Taz D Oct 16 2022 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmbk (Post 6513858)
nope, no problem highighting them... just can't do anything after that

Hi lmbk,
All I can say then is try clearing your memcache again, your browser cache, then close browser and try again. If that doesn't work contact Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Pamgow Oct 16 2022 11:02 PM

I also am unable to store Items even though I have room in my storage. I get a message to check my storage to see if it is full. I also have cleared my cache and restarted my computer. Same problem. Can't store any items.

Farmer Dibble Oct 17 2022 05:09 AM

I'm having problems moving items to storage as well. In my particular case it is holly trees. I have plenty of storage space.

I've cleared MemCache, cleared my laptop cache, restarted my laptop, still no success.

USER ID number is: 574081261

Palmarina Oct 17 2022 06:16 AM

Me too I am having problems to store things in my storage. My case = waters and seas. I was re-decorating a farm and can't put these items in storage. I'll report it.
Bye

Kongo Oct 17 2022 07:17 AM

Me as well, cannot move facilities that aren't active into storage
Cleared Memcache Udated Google Chrome and so on

marymarcel Oct 17 2022 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamgow (Post 6513866)
I also am unable to store Items even though I have room in my storage. I get a message to check my storage to see if it is full. I also have cleared my cache and restarted my computer. Same problem. Can't store any items.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble (Post 6513898)
I'm having problems moving items to storage as well. In my particular case it is holly trees. I have plenty of storage space.

I've cleared MemCache, cleared my laptop cache, restarted my laptop, still no success.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6513910)
Me too I am having problems to store things in my storage. My case = waters and seas. I was re-decorating a farm and can't put these items in storage. I'll report it.
Bye

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kongo (Post 6513914)
Me as well, cannot move facilities that aren't active into storage
Cleared Memcache Udated Google Chrome and so on

Hi all :)

Are you also getting a maintenance message if you try to dispatch a train?

Please let us know in which servers you are.

You have to load your farms, click in the chat button and you will see red letters.
We need to know the chat server number and the farm server number.

We have let the developers know about this problem.

Thanks!

Palmarina Oct 17 2022 11:22 AM

Hi, I am on chat server C20 and farm server W20
I did not receive any errormessage while dispatching my trains
I reported the problem at the helpdesk but didn't know the servers were important to know. Sorry. Should I send them a message with the servers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6513926)
Hi all :)

Are you also getting a maintenance message if you try to dispatch a train?

Please let us know in which servers you are.

You have to load your farms, click in the chat button and you will see red letters.
We need to know the chat server number and the farm server number.

We have let the developers know about this problem.

Thanks!

marymarcel Oct 17 2022 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6514006)
Hi, I am on chat server C20 and farm server W20
I did not receive any errormessage while dispatching my trains
I reported the problem at the helpdesk but didn't know the servers were important to know. Sorry. Should I send them a message with the servers?

Hi Palmarina :)

Are you still having problems storing items?

I asked about trains and servers as other users had both problems, they received an error message dispatching trains and also they were not able to store items even though they had space.

The trains issue was solved, so please try to store items again. If you still are unable to store them then you could contact Support. :)

Farmer Dibble Oct 18 2022 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble (Post 6513898)

The issue seems to have been resolved as I am able to store items today both individually and in bulk.

Many thanks to the Mods and the Development Pixies. :)

marymarcel Oct 18 2022 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble (Post 6514114)
The issue seems to have been resolved as I am able to store items today both individually and in bulk.

Many thanks to the Mods and the Development Pixies. :)

Hi Farmer Dibble :)

Glad it is fixed for you and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

Palmarina Oct 19 2022 03:09 AM

Everything is normal again!:)
Thanks!!!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6514026)
Hi Palmarina :)

Are you still having problems storing items?

I asked about trains and servers as other users had both problems, they received an error message dispatching trains and also they were not able to store items even though they had space.

The trains issue was solved, so please try to store items again. If you still are unable to store them then you could contact Support. :)

Kongo Oct 23 2022 06:26 AM

I can put items into my storage, but cannpt remove stored facilities that I have back on a farm message says Try again later Please advise Thanks

Taz D Oct 23 2022 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kongo (Post 6515702)
I can put items into my storage, but cannpt remove stored facilities that I have back on a farm message says Try again later Please advise Thanks

Hi Kongo,
To remove an item from storage and place back on the farm you have to have a clear space to set it down. If you have the purple hand then that space only has to be the size of the base of a pine tree (1 square).

ldgarner38@yahoo.com Oct 26 2022 08:40 AM

Milk is not being sent to Dairy shed happens all the time about ready to quit FarmTown and find another game without problems never have any Milk in dairy shed fix the problem or else/

marymarcel Oct 26 2022 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldgarner38@yahoo.com (Post 6516162)
Milk is not being sent to Dairy shed happens all the time about ready to quit FarmTown and find another game without problems never have any Milk in dairy shed fix the problem or else/

Hi ldgarner :)

I visited your farms, you only have a dairy shed on your farm 1 and it is ready to harvest.

Also, in that dairy shed you only have 100 cows and 2 Holstein cows.

You can have up to 250 cows in every dairy shed and you can have 1 dairy shed per farm.

You only have 100 cows but you have a few facilities that uses lot of milk. If you harvest your only dairy shed and try to fill one of those facilities, then the cow milk is used inmediately.

Same for goat milk, as you only have 64 goats in your dairy shed.

Please read the information given in the following links:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331654