Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Nov 14 2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa (Post 6018050)
Why can we no longer tend the farms of our neighbors when we visit them? Will there be another way provided to earn the points we used to earn that way? Thank you.

Hi Candy,
The item's name was changed in the menu to Visit ___'s Farms from Tend and visit. The function to water, rake, etc was broken when that was changed but has since been fixed. SO you should now be able to Visit and get that pop up.

Candy-Iowa Nov 14 2015 09:06 PM

No, I use Google Chrome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6018058)
Hi Candy,
If you are using IE or Edge then along with not being able to send gifts or boost trains you will not be able to get to that page. I can only suggest you use another browser to try to get to it.

Candy-Iowa Nov 14 2015 09:08 PM

Yes, thank you. It works now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6018062)
Hi Candy,
The item's name was changed in the menu to Visit ___'s Farms from Tend and visit. The function to water, rake, etc was broken when that was changed but has since been fixed. SO you should now be able to Visit and get that pop up.

Taz D Nov 14 2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa (Post 6018070)
No, I use Google Chrome.

Hi Candy,
Then please check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

The last site in the list is the one that runs that and the Buy Cash tab for Facebook. Farn Town doesn't have any control on those.

Bumfy Nov 15 2015 12:02 PM

Hoax In-game Message

one of my friends just sent me this message, unfortunately I sent it to my neighbours, but apparently it's spam?

Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 35 persons minimum, you'll receive 50 000 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 29. It will not be repeated.
Just copy and paste and send on ~ Chat Conversation End

Tiger Nov 15 2015 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumfy (Post 6018398)
one of my friends just sent me this message, unfortunately I sent it to my neighbours, but apparently it's spam?

Attention: Farm Town announced that if you send this message to 35 persons minimum, you'll receive 50 000 Green Dollars to better your farm since Farm Town members say they have dificulty obtaining them. Time limit: Sept. 30-Nov. 29. It will not be repeated.
Just copy and paste and send on ~ Chat Conversation End

Hi Bumfy,

That is a hoax message and there is absolutely no truth in it. They tend to do the rounds every few months. Please don't pass it on any more. You can read more about hoax messages in the following link >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595462

amdevine Nov 20 2015 07:19 AM

Playing FarmTown on IPAD or Surface Pro

Does anyone know if you can play FarmTown or Cafeland on Microsoft Surface Pro or an IPAD?

Darcia Reyneke Nov 20 2015 08:39 AM

Hi can you please help me, as a "SN" I have permission to work and plant and help design one of my neighbors farms. It show a red dot but does not allow me to plow for her with my tools. What am I doing wrong. She is on a very low level and I am trying to help. Also when are you allowed to send fc tools or facilities to a neighbor. Went through the forum but got no help.

Thank you very much for the super game.

marymarcel Nov 20 2015 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darcia Reyneke (Post 6020038)
Hi can you please help me, as a "SN" I have permission to work and plant and help design one of my neighbors farms. It show a red dot but does not allow me to plow for her with my tools. What am I doing wrong. She is on a very low level and I am trying to help. Also when are you allowed to send fc tools or facilities to a neighbor. Went through the forum but got no help.

Thank you very much for the super game.

Hi Darcia:)

You can only plow with new spots on a farm for you have been allowed to design, not all farms. And of course your neighbor must allow you to use their coins.:)

Taz D Nov 20 2015 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amdevine (Post 6020030)
Does anyone know if you can play FarmTown or Cafeland on Microsoft Surface Pro or an IPAD?

Hi amdevine,
You can play Farm Town on an Ipad if you download a browser that has Flash in it as Safari does not have that. I don't know about playing on the Surface Pro, but I would think the same would apply to it. As far as Cafeland you would need to ask the developers of that game as it is not a Slashkey game.