Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

debhurst51 Jan 11 2020 08:03 AM

Christmas?

The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...

marymarcel Jan 11 2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6336434)
The heading says General suggestion so I don't know why this wouldn't be the correct link. Anywho, when are we getting rid of the Christmas stuff and moving on??? thanks...

Hi debhurst51 :)

We dont know for sure, but they will probably be removed when we get the New Release for January.

About the heading for this part of the forum, it says General Feedback and Suggestions as it is divided in those 2 sections.

BethFB Feb 05 2020 12:11 PM

I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth

Taz D Feb 05 2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6339890)
I would love some new trees and crops.
I hope to get another farm soon.
To the techs, thank you for everything that you do.

Beth

Hi Beth,
If you want to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.

BethFB Feb 19 2020 09:49 PM

Going on vacation.

I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.

Taz D Feb 19 2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6344006)
I'm going on a 40 day vacation and won't have internet, how long will my farms be up without me visiting it before it goes into archive and if it does go to that, will I lose all my trains, factories, ships and tools? I have SNs to tend to my farms but for my factories.

Thank you.

Hi Beth,
You will not lose anything. The developers only archive farms periodically and even if it is as soon as you open it again it will all come back.

BethFB Feb 19 2020 10:04 PM

Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth

Taz D Feb 19 2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6344014)
Okay thank you and thank you Techs.
I will be able to relax and enjoy my vacation.

Beth

Hi Beth,
Don't forget to turn your port off if you do the ships. Your neighbors will appreciate it.

FarmersWife1965 Mar 24 2020 09:16 AM

Animals multiplying???

Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?

Tiger Mar 24 2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 (Post 6349906)
Okay, this is an odd situation....all of my animals are in their respective buildings. For example, the cows are all in my dairy sheds, horses in the stables, etc....there were NO animals in my storage. I also convert all of the gifts my friends send me into tanks of fuel. So....why is it that when I went to my storage yesterday to look for a few pieces of fencing I had put there awhile back? I was SHOCKED to see there are a TON of animals in my storage! There were almost two thousand cows in my storage! I never put any of them there. Hmmm....are they breeding and having babies without my knowledge? LOL Seriously, though....how are animals winding up in my storage when I have never put them there?

Hi FarmersWife1965,

If you have been boosting trains and your friends have the Long Cattle Car on their train, you will be getting some of those animals as a reward for accelerating the train.

If you have that car on your own trains you will be getting some that way as well.

FarmersWife1965 Mar 27 2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6349910)
Hi FarmersWife1965,

If you have been boosting trains and your friends have the Long Cattle Car on their train, you will be getting some of those animals as a reward for accelerating the train.

If you have that car on your own trains you will be getting some that way as well.

Well, that explains it! Thanks so much!!

Tiger Mar 28 2020 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 (Post 6350386)
Well, that explains it! Thanks so much!!

you're welcome FarmersWife1965 :)

Peggy Grey Mar 28 2020 11:09 AM

Ships

Why can't ships be loaded automatically similar to trains--click to start the ships loading and finish when done? Being tied to the computer every 20-30 minutes is a royal pain. Any chance of changing it up?

Taz D Mar 28 2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peggy Grey (Post 6350478)
Why can't ships be loaded automatically similar to trains--click to start the ships loading and finish when done? Being tied to the computer every 20-30 minutes is a royal pain. Any chance of changing it up?

Hi Peggy Grey,
If you are trying to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

ccheney Apr 13 2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6328962)
Hi ccheney,
Maybe the reason you have no petrochemical barrels is you have 3 oil refineries, but 13 petrochemical plants. You can not expect 3 refineries to supply enough petrochemical barrels to fill that many plants.

Thirteen petrochemical plants? Where? I have three petrochemical plants and three oil refineries.

Taz D Apr 13 2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 6352238)
Thirteen petrochemical plants? Where? I have three petrochemical plants and three oil refineries.

Hi ccheney,
You waited 5 months to answer this? According to what I saw in your data at the time you posted the first post on this was 13 petrochemical plants.

Now with 3 of each as you have now, you have 13,410 petrochemical barrels in your storage.

To fill a petrochemical plant for a 15 day 100% load takes 660 petrochemical barrels. In the same amount of time the oil refinery produces 780 petrochemical barrels, so now you should have plenty of them as you do.

Denise Dianna Apr 24 2020 06:51 PM

airplane suggestion

I decided to make an airport. I want a plane in the process of taking off or landing. All the current planes have landing gear in place so I can't use them for what I want. Help!

also we need runway lights

Taz D Apr 24 2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6353870)
I decided to make an airport. I want a plane in the process of taking off or landing. All the current planes have landing gear in place so I can't use them for what I want. Help!

Hi DeniseDJ,
You need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback section. The Suggestions section is where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. Since you are asking for a decoration you can reply to the thread for those.

Zeeky Banutski May 25 2020 06:51 AM

“Beta” version

I understand what a “beta” version is supposed to be, but after more than ten (10) years of playing FarmTown, are we ever going to advance to a “non-beta” final version?

Tiger May 25 2020 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski (Post 6360710)
I understand what a “beta” version is supposed to be, but after more than ten (10) years of playing FarmTown, are we ever going to advance to a “non-beta” final version?

I have moved your post to General Feedback we can not answer posts in suggestions and this question has been asked by others in the past so may be of interest to other members.

There are several types of Beta testing. Farm Town is not a finished product like a game you could by in a store that has a beginning and an end and then the game is done. Some types of Beta testing have a restricted or open access, some are only used to test parts of a game for any bugs in it to resolve them and therefore only tested for a limited time, and then that's the end of that process and the game.

Farm Town is constantly evolving adding new features and products and being tested by all of us that play. As there is no planned end of Farm Town, it will likely always be Beta.

13MaryMack Jun 02 2020 07:22 PM

Greater Speed in supplying holiday items

Sorry to complain about this again. I've been playing this game for over five years and I've noticed that holidays are completely ignored (like Memorial Day, no Father's Day yet.) I'd like to see more FULL SIZED HOMES created too.

Has this game just become all about ships and boat business? In the past 6 months, two of my close friends have discontinued their farm game, another one just this week.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LONG-TERM PLAYERS THAT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME. Thank you.

Taz D Jun 02 2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13MaryMack (Post 6361626)
Sorry to complain about this again. I've been playing this game for over five years and I've noticed that holidays are completely ignored (like Memorial Day, no Father's Day yet.) I'd like to see more FULL SIZED HOMES created too.

Has this game just become all about ships and boat business? In the past 6 months, two of my close friends have discontinued their farm game, another one just this week.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LONG-TERM PLAYERS THAT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME. Thank you.

I have moved your post to the General Feedback from the Help & Support section as you are not asking about a question or problem that we can help you with.
If you wish you can make a suggestion in the Suggestion section concerning this where we organize those by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Farmerette GiGi Jun 11 2020 10:07 PM

Rename the game

I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...

Taz D Jun 11 2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi (Post 6363522)
I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...

I have moved your post to the General Feedback section as this is not a suggestion for improvng the game.

Sqrl Jun 12 2020 02:26 PM

Eh, the game has always been FarmTOWN, so there's a place for the cabaret, even if I don't like it much and would rather the devs had taken up one of my suggestions for new facs....

ccheney Jun 12 2020 11:19 PM

There is nothing that says you have to buy the cabaret.Or the "Taste Of"facilities or anything else you don't consider "Farm"

grandm Jun 16 2020 01:38 PM

Semi-truck output

Only a suggestion please increase the output of the semi-trucks. I have 12 trucks and still can not get enough product for some of my factories. I.e. Yeast among others.

marymarcel Jun 16 2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandm (Post 6364742)
Only a suggestion please increase the output of the semi-trucks. I have 12 trucks and still can not get enough product for some of my factories. I.e. Yeast among others.

Hi grandm :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Denise Dianna Jun 27 2020 05:26 PM

forgot your password?

My laptop is broken (start violins) so I had to log in to the forum from a new device. I couldn’t remember the login details. The authentication process is an arduous process. I must have tried twenty times before it was finally verified. Please make this process less painful.

Taz D Jun 27 2020 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6366018)
My laptop is broken (start violins) so I had to log in to the forum from a new device. I couldn’t remember the login details. The authentication process is an arduous process. I must have tried twenty times before it was finally verified. Please make this process less painful.

Hi DeniseDJ,
I am sorry but this can not be changed. The forums program is one purchased from another company, not one created by Slashkey, and we have no way to change it.

RIAP27 Jul 05 2020 10:07 AM

Was disappointed there was NO 4th of July decor. Why? Father's Day is long past.

harrywhitmore@comcast.net Jul 06 2020 04:09 PM

Old gifts

Please remove all fathers day gifts, that was last month,tyvm

Taz D Jul 06 2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net (Post 6366698)
Please remove all fathers day gifts, that was last month,tyvm

Hi Harrywhitmore,
They will be removed when we get the new release which should be later this week.

OUTLAWED Aug 01 2020 05:31 PM

fuel issues

you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly

Taz D Aug 01 2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OUTLAWED (Post 6369906)
you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly

Hi Outlawed,
If you wish to make a suggestion about increasing fuel please post it in the Suggestions section instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

As you only have 1 oil refinery and 20 oil pumps you have plenty of crude oil barrels, then you could add another oil refinerery or two and increase your fuel production. That would double or triple your fuel.

jnorton Aug 04 2020 03:17 PM

Been playing since before my 10 year old grand daughter was born.

For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.

Taz D Aug 04 2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnorton (Post 6370558)
For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.

Hi Jnorton,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section, not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

Qivis Aug 25 2020 03:25 PM

Too many coins

This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?

marymarcel Aug 25 2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6373686)
This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?

Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.

Qivis Aug 25 2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6373694)
Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would cut back to single layers for all my farms, but I have a friend in the Madrid area (that is MadRID, Spain and not MADrid, New York) who says she has been unable to post for help with her facilities for two years and has lost her password for this forum. Since I am in the United States and do not speak Spanish very well I have had trouble getting her to understand how the Support link works too. So she earns most of her coins by being my Super Neighbor. :D