Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

sheila_c Feb 11 2014 06:33 PM

Tony, nm. I figured it out. I thought the eye was open, then realized I could click it to open it even more. Problem solved.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.

Taz D Feb 11 2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheila_c (Post 5773570)
Tony, nm. I figured it out. I thought the eye was open, then realized I could click it to open it even more. Problem solved.

Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate it.

You are welcome and I am not Tony...:)

Petuniaflower Feb 13 2014 12:06 PM

My thoughts don't always fit on any thread:rolleyes:

Read a post a day or two back.It was concerning shortage of certain crops.
TAZ THE MAN said to look at how much four and etc was in their storage(the crop was wheat :p).

Well I looked in my storage,had over 57million bags of wheat WOW.How long before I need to turn my mill back on? Stopped my corn mill,now what to I stop for tomatoes and onions. I need a MANGER,DON'T LIKE MESSING WITH FIGURES!:cool:

I REALLY LIKE THE SMILLEY'S ;):D

RomanticSoul Feb 13 2014 12:28 PM

Dimming eye options in settings need to be fixed. Have to keep changing it back to hidden instead of dimmed.

KnightRider Feb 13 2014 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5774470)
My thoughts don't always fit on any thread:rolleyes:

Read a post a day or two back.It was concerning shortage of certain crops.
TAZ THE MAN said to look at how much four and etc was in their storage(the crop was wheat :p).

Well I looked in my storage,had over 57million bags of wheat WOW.How long before I need to turn my mill back on? Stopped my corn mill,now what to I stop for tomatoes and onions. I need a MANGER,DON'T LIKE MESSING WITH FIGURES!:cool:

I REALLY LIKE THE SMILLEY'S ;):D

Easiest way to do it is to go into the ingredient manager and look at all of the amounts in your storage and you can adjust what you plant or put into your facilities to make sure that you have being produced of what you need. I like the ingredient manager a lot.

Taz D Feb 13 2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RomanticSoul (Post 5774482)
Dimming eye options in settings need to be fixed. Have to keep changing it back to hidden instead of dimmed.

Change it in your prefences up top to hidden and it will stay that way on your own farms. It is preset to dimmed when you are working on other's farms.

Petuniaflower Feb 14 2014 12:09 PM

Can you tell me :confused: in the main office of the Dev's ,are more than one given a certain amount of farms or are they all on one..On my Daughters farms,the 7th Dan bonus for Mandarin Oranges is stuck.I believe today is the 10th one. Shouldn't complain if it is a gift,would it be rude:o to ask for a change like maybe garlic or parsley ;)

iceberg Feb 14 2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5768770)
that the tech's are working on a new release!

Fishing the last few days has been loading very slow.Coin amounts start rising from the waters and keep coming and coming AND COMING!!!!:eek:

I got 4 farms of fishing the other day they were all layered but before the money had clocked up I was timed out so only got 1 farm and the bonus on the other farms I cud have used as I wanted to expand a few farms, can anything be done to speed up the coin payment and fish so u can go quicker to next farm????:(

Taz D Feb 14 2014 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 5775170)
Can you tell me :confused: in the main office of the Dev's ,are more than one given a certain amount of farms or are they all on one..On my Daughters farms,the 7th Dan bonus for Mandarin Oranges is stuck.I believe today is the 10th one. Shouldn't complain if it is a gift,would it be rude:o to ask for a change like maybe garlic or parsley ;)

Try clearing her memcache(link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and her farm, then clear the browser cache and close the browser. Hopefully that will unstick the oranges.

Taz D Feb 14 2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceberg (Post 5775190)
I got 4 farms of fishing the other day they were all layered but before the money had clocked up I was timed out so only got 1 farm and the bonus on the other farms I cud have used as I wanted to expand a few farms, can anything be done to speed up the coin payment and fish so u can go quicker to next farm????:(

You can turn off the floating coin and product in your preferences. That should make things go faster. Also you can click the save to make it finish faster too, so you can get to the next farm.