Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

marymarcel Mar 19 2021 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bratuski (Post 6435630)
How about another UPDATE. We haven't heard from the Developers in 3 weeks. Is the Marketplace still "COMING SOON"?

Hi Bratuski :)

Developers are working in avatars, hiring and markets but they had to do some additional reprogramming which is taking longer than originally anticipated.

All these features are being tested and if bugs are found then it takes more time.

earlgray Mar 19 2021 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perryalexander (Post 6434910)
I wish it was possible for the developers to slip in the ability to enlarge farm 43. Doing so would allow me to spend time rearranging things from farm to farms and adding trees that I am short of. The game has become a tad boring with so little to do and I have long exhausted all the spare space on all my farms. I miss adding new facilities but can live with out them for a while longer but miss additional farm sizes a lot more.

I agree. If we could buy and enlarge farms it would be a potential source of revenue for FT, and give us something to do while we are waiting for all the other features. I really don't care about my avatar, nor do I do any hiring.

Snookie Sue Mar 19 2021 06:03 PM

I totally agree!

If I was able to enlarge my last 2 farms I would gladly spend some cash to help revenue wise. Need something more to do as I wait. I miss the animals!:)

Aussie Rae Mar 19 2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snookie Sue (Post 6435678)
If I was able to enlarge my last 2 farms I would gladly spend some cash to help revenue wise. Need something more to do as I wait. I miss the animals!:)

I just want my 10 TRAINS, lol... until they return I am not working anyone's facilities...

LisaScobee Mar 20 2021 03:22 PM

Trains and Ships

Developers. please bring back trains and ships soon! Now that I have enough neighbors, I can't wait to start using them! Thanks.

goldendreamer Mar 27 2021 01:24 AM

Losing players

I am doing ok with things but still having some glitches that appear now and weren't here a week ago. I wish once things were working, they would stay that way. What I find sad, is that I had so many people who would work my facilities etc. all the time. Now I am losing a bit majority of them. They say they don't want to bother while it is this way. People who I thought for sure would never stop playing, are not playing anymore. I am afraid a lot of people are moving on.

Bratuski Mar 27 2021 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldendreamer (Post 6437166)
I am doing ok with things but still having some glitches that appear now and weren't here a week ago. I wish once things were working, they would stay that way. What I find sad, is that I had so many people who would work my facilities etc. all the time. Now I am losing a bit majority of them. They say they don't want to bother while it is this way. People who I thought for sure would never stop playing, are not playing anymore. I am afraid a lot of people are moving on.

Yup, a FEW DAYS has now turned into a WEEK.
NOW, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM.
It's better to keep people informed than making us upset with this game.
A lot of us have been at a standstill for months. Grrrr

Denise Dianna Mar 27 2021 07:03 PM

farm town on Chrome Arch Linux

I was so tired of how s l o w my Windows laptop had gotten, I bought a new laptop. I am running Arch Linux and Google Chrome. I was anticipating troubles with getting Farm Town to run and so am happy to report there are no troubles at all. Thank you Devs for doing a fine job across platforms. Good job. I am looking forward to ships, trains and quests. :)

I was premature with this. I am freezing up and getting this browser does not support Web Gl. It does not prevent me from farming but is VERY frustrating.

Aussie Rae Mar 31 2021 09:42 PM

I am feeling really depressed at the moment, waiting for the TRAINS to be enabled is the only thing I want, have noticed that the market place is still filled with such picky workers who mainly only want to fish... and also most have no idea of the way ft works, they never visit the forum and are really just hobby ft players.. lol.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I need my TRAINS, ASP... I must not be the only one feeling the pain...

caleon Apr 02 2021 08:30 PM

can we have the message section let us schroll the messages further back like it was before. It ony lets us schroll back to see 10 messages so noway of contacting a farmer hired that is not a buddy or neighbour.ty