Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

karnott57 Jul 23 2016 06:49 PM

new tool

I was having the same problem until I bought the new 4x gifter. It does cost farmcash, but it's the best purchase, besides the pink turbo, that I have done so far! If you have that tool it will multiply by 4 the number of gifts you are sent. So that means, for every gift of 400 bait, you actually get 1600. I also have the autoclicker for the free gift site, so I can rack up bait quickly. I downloaded a cool million bait, and only had to click on 5 pages of gifts to get it! Buy the gifter...it's worth it!

Gee Winger Jul 24 2016 02:24 AM

These options really are not possible for me. Unless the FT development team expands the game again. I do not use my real money for games. And the free gift site is too slow. If I had all the time in the world, it would still be too slow. I need 12 million bait per day. I have found that a super neighbor with all the options on will harvest all large fish. With the Dan Degree Multiplier the harvest is really nice. But with this many fish, a stranger can harvest a fairly good payout. I would rather have a bait store to buy bait from to double the harvest.

Shantily Aug 03 2016 12:43 PM

Got milk? I don't produce enough to support all my facilities. Is there a formula for how many dairy sheds I need to fully stock the dairy processing and the ice cream factory? I have 12 dairy sheds. Right now i just make cheese and whipped cream. Cheese is also difficult to get enough of. The ratios change with each new facility its hard to keep track :(

Taz D Aug 03 2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shantily (Post 6090082)
Got milk? I don't produce enough to support all my facilities. Is there a formula for how many dairy sheds I need to fully stock the dairy processing and the ice cream factory? I have 12 dairy sheds. Right now i just make cheese and whipped cream. Cheese is also difficult to get enough of. The ratios change with each new facility its hard to keep track :(

Hi shantily,
The ingredient planner can tell you how much you need for a full loading of your facilities by setting the filter to 15 days. Beyond that the variables are how often you harvest your dairies, how often you fill your facilities, how many times a week you post them and how many work your facilities. I find that many try to fill and post too often and then can't keep up with the demand for the basic items they need for filling the facilities.

Shantily Aug 03 2016 12:56 PM

I'm at maxed level 750 so i dont work them very much anymore. just plant crops :) but when the new levels come out i want to be at full capacity on as much as i can :) i can go and harvest my dairies and still not have enough milk to do 2 dairies and 2 ice cream shops..100%i mean.. and the cheese production is way off. never enough to fill the facilities that require it..

Taz D Aug 03 2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shantily (Post 6090090)
I'm at maxed level 750 so i dont work them very much anymore. just plant crops :) but when the new levels come out i want to be at full capacity on as much as i can :) i can go and harvest my dairies and still not have enough milk to do 2 dairies and 2 ice cream shops..100%i mean.. and the cheese production is way off. never enough to fill the facilities that require it..

Hi Shantily,
I have 5 regular and 1 super dairy barn, 4 dairy processing plants and 2 ice cream factories. I harvest my dairy barns twice a day (ready every 8 hours). I post my facilities and services once a day. I am only making cheese and sour cream at the moment. I have a surplus of 223,000 milk.
Only thing I can offer is to not make some of the products that use milk for a while to build back up your supply of milk.
You can make a suggestion in the Suggestion section to increase the production of milk. You cannot start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

nanatoni Aug 07 2016 01:30 AM

I just have a question and am not sure where to ask it, so in here it goes.
Brussel Sprouts, and Dragon Fruit are crops that are not currently used.
Brussel Sprouts have been a "dead" crop almost from the start of FT.
Is there any plan to incorporate these crops into products/food items anytime soon.
Yes, I know many plant a lot of their farms to reap the high cash value to build up coin, but seems they're just taking up space. Just curious. Thanks

Taz D Aug 07 2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanatoni (Post 6091502)
I just have a question and am not sure where to ask it, so in here it goes.
Brussel Sprouts, and Dragon Fruit are crops that are not currently used.
Brussel Sprouts have been a "dead" crop almost from the start of FT.
Is there any plan to incorporate these crops into products/food items anytime soon.
Yes, I know many plant a lot of their farms to reap the high cash value to build up coin, but seems they're just taking up space. Just curious. Thanks

Hi nanatoni,
Only the developers know if they will ever use the brussel sprouts and they don't tell us any plans until they are released in an update.

MOM GLENDA Aug 08 2016 11:53 AM

do not know if this is the correct place to post this .i wish that when we get new crops.the bonuses would not all come time we start planting .i max out cannot get all who click mine.wish you would wait give us the 6 and 7th later .also please increase the amt of felt made. bought more textile mills did not help me so i unchecked things i making with felt to get it up.think i got 7 textile mills now.thanks for a great game

Dulcinea Aug 08 2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6091786)
also please increase the amt of felt made. bought more textile mills did not help me so i unchecked things i making with felt to get it up.think i got 7 textile mills now.thanks for a great game

I had to do that with my plastic granules. I ran out, so I unchecked everything that used plastic granules until I had a good supply. It seems from working my neighbors' facilities that most people do that. I've noticed how they'll have their facilities maxed out except for items that need a scarce ingredient.