Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Jul 15 2016 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allykat (Post 6085370)
Hi I am not sure if it would be possible but I would love to see a means of ticking on ideas/suggestions that I and others are interested in.

I spend a lot of time trying to find posts that are of interest and then to find the same ideas/suggestions posted multiple times. Where if you could just go and tick the ones you agree with this would also help the devs to quickly see the most popular ones to work on.

Cheers:)

Hi Allykat,
I am afraid that is not possible as this forum program does not have any capability for something like that, just as we can't add a like button. We can't allow comments or replies on suggestions either to keep the Suggestions section as clean and neat as possible for the developers.

Fran Barrett Jul 16 2016 11:57 AM

Those dots

Thank you, I, too, was searching for what the dots are.

bbbjwilson Jul 21 2016 10:31 AM

Scarce product production

Hello Farmers and Admin...I have a dilemma ----
A full run of my factories etc. require:
7550 potpourri...I have 1 Air Freshener Factory and it produces 200 potpourri per 24 hours = 38 factories needed
2392 FT Beer...I have 1 Brewery and it produces 200 per 24 hours= 11 needed factories
2295 Leather Rolls...1 Semi Truck produces 624 per 24 hours...I have 6 Semi Trucks which should produce 3744 rolls per 24 hours and does not. (I own the ordering station so get twice as much)
888 Kevlar...1 Semi Truck produces 240 per 24 hours...I have 6 Semi Trucks which should produce 1440 Kevlar per 24 hours...and does not
1605 Pearl Oysters...200 per 24 hours...I have 6 Fish Farming Plants= 9 factories needed
We cannot work the Semi Trucks and the Fish Farming Plant. I work at least between 5 and 6 neighbor’s farms each day. We cannot buy any of these items in the market nor buy a train car. What in the world is going on here? I really need some answers before I spend any more of my hard earned money.
Thanks

Tiger Jul 21 2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjwilson (Post 6086866)
Hello Farmers and Admin...I have a dilemma ----
A full run of my factories etc. require:
7550 potpourri...I have 1 Air Freshener Factory and it produces 200 potpourri per 24 hours = 38 factories needed
2392 FT Beer...I have 1 Brewery and it produces 200 per 24 hours= 11 needed factories
2295 Leather Rolls...1 Semi Truck produces 624 per 24 hours...I have 6 Semi Trucks which should produce 3744 rolls per 24 hours and does not. (I own the ordering station so get twice as much)
888 Kevlar...1 Semi Truck produces 240 per 24 hours...I have 6 Semi Trucks which should produce 1440 Kevlar per 24 hours...and does not
1605 Pearl Oysters...200 per 24 hours...I have 6 Fish Farming Plants= 9 factories needed
We cannot work the Semi Trucks and the Fish Farming Plant. I work at least between 5 and 6 neighbor’s farms each day. We cannot buy any of these items in the market nor buy a train car. What in the world is going on here? I really need some answers before I spend any more of my hard earned money.
Thanks

Hi bbbjwilson,

There are many facilities that require multiples of another facility to meet it's demands. The more facilities that are added over time, the more you may need from other facilities. This is nothing new. The mistake many make is to buy another or duplicate facilty without first checking what it is going to need to supply it. If the needs come from another FC facility then they might think again before purchasing it if they do not want to spend the FC.

The pearl oysters is a particularly good example. You need a considerable amount of those just to meet the requirements of the two products made in the artisan jewelry studio. Personally with these, because i do not wish to buy more fish farming plants, i turn off the production of the 2 products and let my supply of pearl oysters build back up then i start making them again.

To check the leather rolls, check your storage amounts and then store leather from one of the semi trailers and then check storage again to see if they made it there. If they did not try reloading the game and then check again.

If you wish to make a suggestions to increased production in any of the facilities you need to post them in the suggestions area of the forum where the developers will look. Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

bbbjwilson Jul 21 2016 11:38 AM

So turn off products in a facility you have paid farm cash for, forgo the xp involved because the products are scarce? hahahahahaha---I tried to leave a suggestion for the developers and my access was denied...why?
Thanks.

Tiger Jul 21 2016 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjwilson (Post 6086890)
So turn off products in a facility you have paid farm cash for, forgo the xp involved because the products are scarce? hahahahahaha---I tried to leave a suggestion for the developers and my access was denied...why?
Thanks.

LOL like i said, that's just what i choose to do, I am not in desperate need for those extra xp or coins and I by no means speak for everyone, others may do different and will let you know if they want.

You can not start a "New Thread" in suggestions, what you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea and then post in the reply box at the bottom.

bbbjwilson Jul 21 2016 11:51 AM

I did as you asked and wrote down the number of stored items for leather roll. The first one I loaded had 364 items produced. I went to my storage and it wasn't stored...so I refreshed and came back and checked. They were not stored as was the Kevlar. I went back to my semi's and tried it twice more and none were stored. This needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Tiger Jul 21 2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjwilson (Post 6086902)
I did as you asked and wrote down the number of stored items for leather roll. The first one I loaded had 364 items produced. I went to my storage and it wasn't stored...so I refreshed and came back and checked. They were not stored as was the Kevlar. I went back to my semi's and tried it twice more and none were stored. This needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Hi bbbjwilson,

We're checking into this. If we find a problem we will send it off.

Edit to Add >>

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try storing again. That should correct it for the next time you store.

bbbjwilson Jul 21 2016 12:37 PM

I cleared the memcache and repeated the process from above. None were stored. This has been going on since the last upgrade. Thanks

Tiger Jul 21 2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjwilson (Post 6086914)
I cleared the memcache and repeated the process from above. None were stored. This has been going on since the last upgrade. Thanks

Hi bbbjwilson,

We are not getting the same problem so can't reproduce it and no-one else is reporting it so far. Can you please contact support with this as they may have others with the same problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.