Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

debbyrd Jun 18 2015 10:36 PM

Fuel Usage and Limited buying

I like working farms that use the farmer's tools and fuel because I am new to the game and don't have the bigger tools. I like to buy fuel so that I can offer people working on my farm to use mine. My beef is when I go to work on someone else's farm I have to use my fuel for their larger harvester using up my storage of fuel.:eek: The farms I get hired for are huge and usually heavily layered. When I deplete my fuel then I end up harvesting with the scythe one spot at a time. VERY slowly! Not to mention my slow, blinking, disappearing graphics so bad it takes me forever many times getting hung not being able to finish the farm.

You can only buy fuel once a day, I believe, so it really limits me on working. Please fix it so that we do not have to use our own fuel to harvest other's farms or at least let us buy unlimited. Or, make more solar powerd tools! I LOVE my solar powered tractor.:D

Taz D Jun 18 2015 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbyrd (Post 5971018)
I like working farms that use the farmer's tools and fuel because I am new to the game and don't have the bigger tools. I like to buy fuel so that I can offer people working on my farm to use mine. My beef is when I go to work on someone else's farm I have to use my fuel for their larger harvester using up my storage of fuel.:eek: The farms I get hired for are huge and usually heavily layered. When I deplete my fuel then I end up harvesting with the scythe one spot at a time. VERY slowly! Not to mention my slow, blinking, disappearing graphics so bad it takes me forever many times getting hung not being able to finish the farm.

You can only buy fuel once a day, I believe, so it really limits me on working. Please fix it so that we do not have to use our own fuel to harvest other's farms or at least let us buy unlimited. Or, make more solar powerd tools! I LOVE my solar powered tractor.:D

Hi Debby,
The option to allow you to use their fuel is up to the employer. The developers did allow them to make that choice, but only for those without any fuel or for those who run out of fuel.
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers are more likely to see it as that is where they look for them. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread.

Hyacinth Bucket Jun 20 2015 03:34 AM

Tree Growing Times

Could we please get an update on the list of growing times for trees please?
Some of the newer trees haven't been added since 2014, thank you.

Post found here

Trees missing:-

Brazilnut - 3 days
Clove - 2 days
Hazelnut - 2 days
Macadamia - 2 days
Palm - 3 days

PS I eventually found the growing times on each tree in the store but it would still be nice to have them added to the list on here thanks.

Loretta2012 Jun 22 2015 09:01 PM

Father's Day Items

Hello all mods,

I'm disappointed. The father's day items are gone and I was working on my father's day farm tonight that I want to leave for a while. Ive had many family issues and could not get my father's day farm finished until now. Will you please add the father's day items back for a couple more days? I didn't expect the things to be taken away so quickly because any other holiday, the items stayed up for a while after the holiday.

I know I did the same with the mother's day items asking for them to be brought back for a couple days after the holiday but I have to work on my farms when I can and real life gets in the way!!

Thanks so much for your consideration!! :)

bluehair Jun 26 2015 06:51 AM

coins from the banks

if you have 26 banks and run them at full capacity for 7 days (ie dont touch them till the 7 days are up and they are empty) how many coins can you make.

and if you do the start all in each bank every 24 hours how many coins will you make in 24 hours

thanks

marymarcel Jun 26 2015 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehair (Post 5973538)
if you have 26 banks and run them at full capacity for 7 days (ie dont touch them till the 7 days are up and they are empty) how many coins can you make.

and if you do the start all in each bank every 24 hours how many coins will you make in 24 hours

thanks

Hi bluehair:)

I moved your post to the thread for Bank in General Feedback.

If you scroll up this page, you will see KnightRider has posted information about this facility.:)

bluehair Jun 26 2015 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 5954126)
Hello all,

The bank is a good way to make some coins by selling to the mayor in the market place. When I mentioned putting items from the Bank into the Federal Reserve building was a mistake those items come from Currency Supplies factory. I have created the following chart showing the coins that can be received from the Bank.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...66de720f6e7d56

so would that mean if I am running 26 banks I would make 40,615,120.00 coins (if I only run my banks once every 7 days)?

widow lyn Jun 26 2015 09:15 PM

Hazelnut Trees

what are they used for and how many falicities use them ?

chrisluvsanimals Jun 26 2015 09:48 PM

They're used in the Vegan butter, Fruity Nuts, Roasted mixed nuts and Chocolate nuts

Roasted Nut and Vegan Supplies facilities

widow lyn Jun 26 2015 10:13 PM

thank u Chris