Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

mwyld40 Jun 11 2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne (Post 5968386)
Hi,

I apologise that you have received that. When you are subscribed to a thread you get an email sent to notify you of where and what the message is. We can not stop that process when an undesirable post comes onto the forum, all we can do is remove it as soon as possible and deal with the member appropriately.

You can turn off your email subscriptions if you wish. Here's the link to show you how http://www.slashkey.com/forum/faq.ph..._subscriptions

It's not necessary to apologize Tiger Laybourne as I kind of thought the message was sent on automatically. I hope this member is removed from the forum and the game if necessary.

I do not wish to turn off my email subscription as I generally learn a lot and enjoy the posts and occasionally post myself!

Thank you for your quick response.

Marlene (Mom's Farms)

Petuniaflower Jun 11 2015 11:38 PM

One of my very special neighbors,one of my Amigas.And also a super neighbor,disappeared from my neighbor bar today.

I looked on my neighbor page and she was in the group to invite.:confused:
And in red letters at the top,it says I had to get rid of some neighbors,before I could invite more.OK!

However or whoever decides I need to get rid of a neighbor or two on my neighbor bar. Does it have to be one of my Special neighbors.Not that all of my neighbors are not SPECIAL. but a very productive ,helpful neighbor ,that resides on my AMIGAS FARM.:mad:

Shouldn't the player be told they need to get rid of a few neighbors,and let them decide who they will be.

Dallace Jun 12 2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5962626)
Hi SherriX2,
1. The flying birds are decorations and not animated animals. Other than that only the developers know why they are not in the animals.
2. You can sell the equipment, however they do not take up space. Tools do not count toward your storage spaces. Another consideration is that if you happen to lose a bigger tool and need to replace it, then you would have to repurchase the smaller tools you sold to be able to buy the larger one again. You should keep in mind too that you will not get farm cash back for them as the selling back of those tools are for coins.
3. Your tools must be in your storage to use them on other's farms.
2.

Good morning everyone :) I have to disagree with you on #2 Taz I removed a tool from my storage yesterday and my storage space decreased by one then I put it back and it increased by one.:confused:

Taz D Jun 12 2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallace (Post 5968710)
Good morning everyone :) I have to disagree with you on #2 Taz I removed a tool from my storage yesterday and my storage space decreased by one then I put it back and it increased by one.:confused:

Was it a Farm Cash bought tool or a coin one? If it was a coin one then yes it counts for your storage.

Dallace Jun 12 2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5968718)
Was it a Farm Cash bought tool or a coin one? If it was a coin one then yes it counts for your storage.

It was a coin one,:o I do apologize Taz. I guess I really didn't pay that close attention. I just noticed my storage went down one after I moved the item. :D

jmfslots Jun 12 2015 12:17 PM

Sendiing Gifts
 
Since the last update, We don't have the choice of "My Neighbors" on the listing. This did not need to be changed and is a problem to me. Please give us this choice back.

Fred Bee Jun 13 2015 08:48 AM

Crops gone
 
I just hired someone to h/p for me. They did the work and when I went to plant again, my crop in storage showed no change. I still had almost no rice or wheat, which is what they harvested for me. Also they harvested another crop, but I don't recall which one it was.


Where are my crops? These take me two days, as I don't have the magic sprinkler and need the crops so I will have to plant AGAIN and now be unable to work many of my facilities.

I want my crops back, to say NOTHING about the money I spent. What is going on?


Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

marymarcel Jun 13 2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred Bee (Post 5969022)
I just hired someone to h/p for me. They did the work and when I went to plant again, my crop in storage showed no change. I still had almost no rice or wheat, which is what they harvested for me. Also they harvested another crop, but I don't recall which one it was.


Where are my crops? These take me two days, as I don't have the magic sprinkler and need the crops so I will have to plant AGAIN and now be unable to work many of my facilities.

I want my crops back, to say NOTHING about the money I spent. What is going on?


Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Hi Fred:)

Please reload the game to let the data be updated, then I can check your data. Thank you!

Santmyer Jun 13 2015 10:00 AM

My Neighbors Option Gone Missing From Sending Gifts And Train Boosts
 
Why is the "my neighbors" option no longer available for sending gifts or train boosts? If this was initiated by Slashkey and not Facebook, it was a ridiculous decision.

rodneycs Jun 13 2015 10:03 AM

Why can't we send gifts to Neighbours anymore??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmfslots (Post 5968742)
Since the last update, We don't have the choice of "My Neighbors" on the listing. This did not need to be changed and is a problem to me. Please give us this choice back.

I completely agree. Why can't we send to My Neighbours anymore. I always send gifts to People helping me and to My Neigbours but now it has gone since yesterday afternoon. Why?? Get rid of recently sent to as this has always remained completely empty since it was brought in and is a complete waste of space.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.