Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Sep 11 2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpost17 (Post 5871246)
How do you harvest Latex ?

Hi rpost,
You harvest Latex from the Rubber tree which is a gift tree.

Taz D Sep 11 2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rpost17 (Post 5871246)
I have met all the requirements for the Horse Number Pad but it still will not let me load the Hippodrome. Why ?

Hi rpost,
please do not modify your post like this because then you will not get notified when you have been answered. Instead just reply to the answer given with the reply button below it.
Did you store the horse number pads that you made so they can be used in the Hippodrome? I ask because you show none of them in your storage and to load a service the items have to be in storage.

widow lyn Sep 12 2014 02:34 AM

2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.

When I got to these levels I only received 1 fc per level

bluehair Sep 12 2014 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by widow lyn (Post 5871346)
2. 25 New Levels: Top level will now be 500. A special gift this time for top level users, levels 476-500 will grant 2 farmcash instead of one.

I would imagine the 2FC per level was only granted to those who reached those levels at the time of the release so if you happened to be on say level 300 when that release came out you would have not gotten 2FC..just as say if someone had gone for level 480 to 490 they woudl get 20FC but once they reached 491 they would just get the 1FC

Taz D Sep 12 2014 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by widow lyn (Post 5871346)

Hi Widow Lyn,
To add to what bluehair said it was a one time Christmas gift for the top level players who happen to have enough experience already to get those levels at 2 FC instead of 1.

Pamgow Sep 12 2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnda Marie (Post 5863374)
I just want to know how soon we will get new levels,I enjoy doing the quests, but don't have enough farm cash to get the Semi tractor trailer truck I need for 3 of my quests, and no one is gifting any. It seems like everyone is very low on farm cash so there is no gifting of items. I have lots of coins, and will get whatever facilities I can with those until new levels are available. Of course, I am losing a few quests. Why can't we be able to trade some coins for even a few farm cash every once in awhile? Just every few months would help. Thanks

OK, so maybe I'm just weird, but I think that FT is the BEST farming game out there. I don't have to constantly be bugging my neighbors for ingredients or some other help to finish a task. I LOVE that fact that I can build, expand, grow, harvest, sell, beautify or anything else I want without asking anyone else for help. Yes, I may not be able to obtain all items, but 1 FC for each level is a lot more that I have found with any other game that requires me to make all these demands on neighbors I don't have. You see, I work 40 + hours a week to earn a living as do most of my friends. We don't have all day to sit here and play a game. Most of us do not have extra cash to put into a game, and struggle to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads. Most of my neighbors that I started out with have stopped playing due to time constraints and several have passed away. I have one loyal neighbor left but I don't seem to require more than that.

I have created my own challenges for the game and a list of accomplishments I want to achieve. From the day I started this game over 5 years ago, I have been plotting and planning how to maximize my potential with what is made available to me in the game. If I need a particular item that is a gift item, I exchange the gifts I get for that item until I have reached the number I need. I plan for my FC items by working out which facilities/tools will give me the most benefit (Semi Truck was an early priority as well as the fish farm). I currently am halfway to getting my manure spreader (which will give me double the crops) and have been exchanging gifts for pigs for five years in preparation. And after the manure spreader, what else? A sprinkler of course. Oh, and don't forget the little mini games where you can earn products. EVERY little thing helps.

I applaud the developers for creating a game that I can do at my leisure without having to lose out on things if I can't be in the game every day. I applaud them for giving us one free Farm Cash for each level which allows me to purchase items I would not otherwise be able to have and the challenge it presents to me to figure out how to use them for the most benefit. I applaud them for the quest feature which allows me to earn a few more FC each month to add to my "fund". I clearly have made the right choices with my previous FC as I am able to complete MOST quests but do not own very many FC facilities. I DO own most coin facilities and use these to maximize my coin stockpile as well as my XP (which I get each time I load them up). I DO hire myself out to earn coins, products and XP.

This game is unique in that the player is pretty much self reliant unlike most other FB games where you have to keep bugging your neighbors. I still have a couple hundred more levels to go before I reach the current max and I own 20 farms. I love the challenge of plotting and planning for the next item, next expansion and how I can improve my farm. What more could I ask for? I love a good brain challenge and this meets that need. The game is PERFECT just the way it is.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME.

dnana Sep 12 2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamgow (Post 5871478)
OK, so maybe I'm just weird, but I think that FT is the BEST farming game out there.

This game is unique in that the player is pretty much self reliant unlike most other FB games where you have to keep bugging your neighbors. I still have a couple hundred more levels to go before I reach the current max and I own 20 farms. I love the challenge of plotting and planning for the next item, next expansion and how I can improve my farm. What more could I ask for? I love a good brain challenge and this meets that need. The game is PERFECT just the way it is.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME.

I agree with your entire post, you are definitely not weird! So many people have the wrong attitude about this game...always complaining...gimme this, gimme that...make it this way, change the rules for me!!! VERY refreshing to read someone being upbeat and positive for a change!! Thank you! Happy Farming! :D

AussieGecko Sep 12 2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pamgow (Post 5871478)
OK, so maybe I'm just weird, but I think that FT is the BEST farming game out there. I don't have to constantly be bugging my neighbors for ingredients or some other help to finish a task. I LOVE that fact that I can build, expand, grow, harvest, sell, beautify or anything else I want without asking anyone else for help. .........The game is PERFECT just the way it is. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME.

Your post is wonderful. It says it all. This game is brilliant and I've been playing since 2009. I stopped buying facs and worrying about increasing my experience points a long while back. I looked around and found people creating pics on their farms out of items sold in the store and started to make these farms myself. It's fun and it's just another way of enjoying this game.

So many people are quick to whinge about wanting more from the game. I buy FC here and there to support the game so hopefully it will be around for years to come. I've made great friends through FT and many of them play it differently to me but we all have fun with it. I mainly look forward to seeing new shop items now rather than new farms or levels. Looking forward to the next update. Bring it on . . . I'm impatient . ha ha ha .

Love this game and thank you so much to the developers for thinking it up and keeping it going. Brilliant work!!

Farmer Tony Sep 13 2014 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieGecko (Post 5871530)
Your post is wonderful. It says it all. This game is brilliant and I've been playing since 2009. I stopped buying facs and worrying about increasing my experience points a long while back. I looked around and found people creating pics on their farms out of items sold in the store and started to make these farms myself. It's fun and it's just another way of enjoying this game.

So many people are quick to whinge about wanting more from the game. I buy FC here and there to support the game so hopefully it will be around for years to come. I've made great friends through FT and many of them play it differently to me but we all have fun with it. I mainly look forward to seeing new shop items now rather than new farms or levels. Looking forward to the next update. Bring it on . . . I'm impatient . ha ha ha .

Love this game and thank you so much to the developers for thinking it up and keeping it going. Brilliant work!!

Ditto to both!! I make my own goals within the game. My current goal is to have over 50,000 of every crop while still maintaining at least a net income of around 5-7 billion per week playing on average 3 sometimes 4 times a week. After that I think I may sell every single crop just to see how much it's worth and start over, lol.

Remember the day you got access to Pumpkins?
Remember the feeling that day you finally made it to 150,000 XP and reached level 30?

Keep up the great work Slashkey!!! I'll continue to buy a few FC here and there to keep this great game rolling.

dnana Sep 13 2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer Tony (Post 5871602)
Ditto to both!! I make my own goals within the game. My current goal is to have over 50,000 of every crop while still maintaining at least a net income of around 5-7 billion per week playing on average 3 sometimes 4 times a week. After that I think I may sell every single crop just to see how much it's worth and start over, lol.

Remember the day you got access to Pumpkins?
Remember the feeling that day you finally made it to 150,000 XP and reached level 30?

Keep up the great work Slashkey!!! I'll continue to buy a few FC here and there to keep this great game rolling.

hahahaha!!!! I have considered selling EVERYTHING and starting over, be cool to start with that much money, we'd move up fast! I'd have to be really, really, bored to destroy 5 years of work!

Ahhh, I am trying to get to 20,000 of each crop in storage, but I never set a level of income to maintain per week, that's interesting! Do you usually hit your goal?

I DO remember the level 30 feeling!!! :D Remember when we got tools that could do more than one at a time??? THIS is why most of us still fly through jobs, even with the 12x12s! SO many people used to work one farm, you had to fly to get your share!! :)