Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Taz D Aug 12 2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froglady1207@gmail.com (Post 5859078)
Suggestion,,,,,,be able to freeze avatar completely. They serve no purpose and get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and freeze them when u go to do another persons farm to work. The black box is the same. DUH,,,,,I think we know a farm is loading or crops are loading. We are not stupid!!!!!!!!!! It also serves no purpose. The farming would go a lot faster. And when I say freeze them I mean forever. If some people want the avatar they can. But, let us have the options.
TY,,,,,,,,,,,,VICKYE

Hi Vickye. You can freeze your avatar when working. Click on your avatar and choose Freeze while farming. That will freeze your avatar.
If the black boxes are not there then you would not know why your farm is delaying in working. That is the way the program lets you know that data is being downloaded. The box does not slowdown theat download as it only takes an instant to put it there.

Shnookims Aug 13 2014 04:02 PM

Green Barrels in Oil Refinery

I presently have 2 Oil Refinery's and can't seem to get enough Petro Chemical Green Barrels to help out in the other facilities. Can you please put more batches of the Petro Chemical Barrels in the Oil Refinerys? It sure would help ;)

KnightRider Aug 13 2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnookims (Post 5859586)
I presently have 2 Oil Refinery's and can't seem to get enough Petro Chemical Green Barrels to help out in the other facilities. Can you please put more batches of the Petro Chemical Barrels in the Oil Refinerys? It sure would help ;)

Hello Shnookims,

You should put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

medicgirl Aug 17 2014 09:41 PM

Question

Why is it that when I harvest my own trees, they don't harvest as quickly as when doing for a neighbor. Takes so much long to disappear from your farm when doing them yourself. Is that the way it should be??

amanda_lee Aug 19 2014 10:14 AM

Is anyone else having problems harvesting animals? I can't get my bunny hutches to harvest. When I click on them it say "Manure is not ready". There's no pigs in the bunny hutches? It's also doing it on a few other ones I have on farms. Can someone tell me how I fix this please or fix it. I'm not the only one. A friend of mine added a bunny hutch on each farm and she's is having the same trouble. Also some of the pig pens aren't harvesting.

marymarcel Aug 19 2014 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda_lee (Post 5862526)
Is anyone else having problems harvesting animals? I can't get my bunny hutches to harvest. When I click on them it say "Manure is not ready". There's no pigs in the bunny hutches? It's also doing it on a few other ones I have on farms. Can someone tell me how I fix this please or fix it. I'm not the only one. A friend of mine added a bunny hutch on each farm and she's is having the same trouble. Also some of the pig pens aren't harvesting.

Hi Amanda!!

It's a small glitch we are having with the animal sheds. When you try to harvest the animal sheds and it is not time to do it, then you will get the message about manure instead of saying let say, Rabbits are not ready.:)

rjohn726 Aug 19 2014 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5854638)
If you will create a Facebook list of the friends/neighbors you want to send gifts to then you can use that list rather than depending on Facebook to create a full list. Farm Town has no control over those lists, so there is nothing that we can do about it from this end.
To create a Facebook list that you can use for gifting follow the instructions in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

I have over 150+ friends for farm town and I don't mind sending 5 gifts over and over again, I always quit after 6 to 8 or so of those 5. There are times that facebook does give me 50 friends and I do like that. I also have a list of neighbors on facebook and use that list a lot for other stuff. I can't create and don't want another list on facebook, thanks.

I'll just keep doing 5 over and over again and again as I will get 50 every so often. Thanks I didn't know it was a list from facebook.

kjleoni Aug 19 2014 03:04 PM

Neighbors

Can anyone tell me if I can delete inactive neighbors! Thank you so much for your help.:)

whosyou? Aug 19 2014 03:22 PM

Yes you can remove them from your neighbor list.They will show up on your facebook list for gifts unless you set a group for just FT.

carolann43 Aug 19 2014 03:56 PM

Comment about Farm Town.

Is this Farmtown or Cityville? What happened to farming????