Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Closed Feedback Threads (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=447214)

Farmer_Susan Apr 04 2016 12:05 PM

Happy birthday, Farmtown and Taz! Thanks so much for making this game AWESOME!

herblady Apr 04 2016 03:56 PM

thank you

Thank you Taz and everyone else. Often we players are incensed, rightfully or wrongfully, at something and you always respond with grace.

Kandycares Apr 07 2016 11:20 AM

I was here before there were raspberries and no one could plow anyone else's farm. We all only had one farm and it was small. We could only harvest one square at a time and then plow one at a time and we had to wait for our avatar to catch up with every move.

I accidentally discovered crop stacking and taught it to my neighbors. I also discovered a glitch (after we were finally allowed to plow for others) where I could hire a farmfull of people to plow my farm endlessly for as many hours as they wanted to stay there and rack up xp. Just as quick as they plowed it, it would go right back to being harvested ground. XP was a LOT harder to come by back then so I had folks that would plow that farm all night sometimes. The glitch got fixed but it was a good run.

mstiquetx Apr 08 2016 09:20 PM

Happy Birthday to the best and only game I play...love it...thank you developers and especially all who play it!!

lcswdonna Apr 09 2016 08:12 PM

Happy Birthday Farmtown

I giggled with every move of my avatar. My roommate must have thought I was crazy. When we were allowed to help each other, I stayed up all night sometimes trying to level up. My neighbors and I had raspberry contests to see who could plant the most crops in a day. Happy Birthday Farmtown. I sure hope you are around another 7 years.

kathy.duck@gmail.com Apr 12 2016 12:21 PM

Have been playing since the beginning and have a lot of family I brought to the game, also. However, we are all going to leave the game because we can no longer send farmcash gifts to others. I don't know what to do first with all the free time I am going to have.

eswrenn Apr 17 2016 06:26 PM

Happy Birthday.... I don't remember when I started playing, but I enjoy this game more and dropped all the others. Thanks to the developers and workers.

gerardoalfre Apr 17 2016 07:36 PM

Feliz Cumple

Feliz Cumpleaños número 7 ... Saludos:)

amanda1955 Apr 19 2016 02:18 AM

Happy Birthday Farm Town been playing since 2009 and still playing must be doing something right

boduke66 Apr 19 2016 09:10 AM

farmcash gifting

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathy.duck@gmail.com (Post 6058402)
Have been playing since the beginning and have a lot of family I brought to the game, also. However, we are all going to leave the game because we can no longer send farmcash gifts to others. I don't know what to do first with all the free time I am going to have.

stick around the ability to gift farmcash will be restored sometime today,unknown exactly what time,but im sure Raul will post when it has been restored.