Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Land Upgrades (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594686)

SWEETPEA5040 Aug 21 2021 03:47 PM

bought upgrade for my farm 8, took my coins $7,000,000,000 and no up grade. I reloaded the game 3 times and still no up grade

Taz D Aug 21 2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWEETPEA5040 (Post 6461474)
bought upgrade for my farm 8, took my coins $7,000,000,000 and no up grade. I reloaded the game 3 times and still no up grade

Hi Sweetpea,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and checky again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You purchased the same upgrade twice. You can contact Support for the refund of the extra purchase. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

slartismum Sep 10 2021 01:20 PM

farm sizes

Where can I find the size of each of my farms, please

marymarcel Sep 10 2021 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 6464290)
Where can I find the size of each of my farms, please

Hi slartismum :)

I moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

Look at the upper left side of your farm where the grid for farms is placed.

If you hover your mouse on it, then it will expand. Hover your mouse on each rectangle which represents one of your farms and you will see its name and the size into brackets.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6253590

slartismum Sep 10 2021 01:59 PM

farm size

Thank you for the information. Should have been obvious but I did not know that. Always helpful on this forum.

marymarcel Sep 10 2021 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slartismum (Post 6464302)
Thank you for the information. Should have been obvious but I did not know that. Always helpful on this forum.

You are welcome slartismum :)

Dizzy12 Oct 09 2021 12:38 AM

for sale

I wanted to enlarge farm 29 instead I enlarged farm 1, can this be fixed?

Thank you
Dizzy Sloma

Tiger Oct 09 2021 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzy12 (Post 6467362)
I wanted to enlarge farm 29 instead I enlarged farm 1, can this be fixed?

Thank you
Dizzy Sloma

Hi Dizzy Sloma,

I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.
No I'm sorry but Land purchases can NOT be reversed, sold, deleted or moved to another farm. You do have to make sure that when you want to upgrade an existing farm that you first go to the farm you want to upgrade, before you go to the realtors, and then check all the information showing is correct before you complete any purchase.

Sweet Peas Nov 04 2021 01:27 PM

Takes Coins, no Upgrade to farm

I just upgraded farm #27 twice, it took the coins but didn't give me the upgrades.USER ID number ( 1218885592 )

marymarcel Nov 04 2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Peas (Post 6470498)
I just upgraded farm #27 twice, it took the coins but didn't give me the upgrades.USER ID number ( 1218885592 )

Hi Sweet Peas :)

I moved your post to the thread for Land Upgrades.

Your data shows you upgraded your farm 28 to 38x38 and then to 40x40. The coins taken are the correct for those upgrades.

Farm 28 38x38 : 15,500,000,000 coins

Farm 28 40x40 : 16,000,000,000 coins

I visited your farms and farm 28 is upgraded to 40x40 while farm 27 is 36x36.

iminhogheaven Nov 12 2021 04:57 AM

reference 52x52 expansions for first 15 farms...I have done the first six and when i try to expand 7(also tried 8-15 it says i already have all the expansions now available in farmtown..rebooted ..nothing...ty

Tiger Nov 12 2021 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iminhogheaven (Post 6471434)
reference 52x52 expansions for first 15 farms...I have done the first six and when i try to expand 7(also tried 8-15 it says i already have all the expansions now available in farmtown..rebooted ..nothing...ty

Hi iminhogheaven,

The likely cause is that at some point you have rearranged your farms so they are no longer in the original farm order. Perhaps you don't recall doing that. The farm expansions are for farm 1 to 15 in original farm order.

For example your original farm 7 is currently the farm you have named 14.

What you can do is open your toolbox and click on the Farm Selector Manager in there, it looks like a green grid. That's what you would have used to rearrange your farm order.

If you want them to stay in the order you have them now, make a note of which farm is where first, then click on the Reset button. You will then see a warning pop up telling you that you are about to reset all your farms to their original order. When you click the green check mark that will put all your farms back into their original order and you will be able to see which ones are in positions 1 to 15 to be able to upgrade those if you wish.

Once you are done you can use the Farm Selector Manager again to put your farm back into whatever order you want them in.

sinistra Dec 08 2021 12:54 AM

Missing coins.

I upgraded my farm 41 from 36x36 to 38x38, spending 46.5 billion coins. When reloading the game later in the day the farm was still at 36x36 but the coins had disappeared. Thinking it was a mistake on my part I bought the upgrade again and the same thing happened. I was 93 billion coins down and no upgrade. I then cleared the memcache and the farm was then 38x38 but it had taken yet another 46.5 billion coins. I still have 93 billion coins missing. Please reimburse the shortfall.

Many thanks

USER ID number 1478672925

Tiger Dec 08 2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinistra (Post 6474402)
I upgraded my farm 41 from 36x36 to 38x38, spending 46.5 billion coins. When reloading the game later in the day the farm was still at 36x36 but the coins had disappeared. Thinking it was a mistake on my part I bought the upgrade again and the same thing happened. I was 93 billion coins down and no upgrade. I then cleared the memcache and the farm was then 38x38 but it had taken yet another 46.5 billion coins. I still have 93 billion coins missing. Please reimburse the shortfall.

Many thanks

USER ID number 1478672925

Hi sinistra,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with Land Upgrades.
Thank you for your user id.

What you will need to do is contact the support team about this as they will do any refunds for you. To contact Support, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Brugpuppy Jan 12 2022 11:11 PM

I spent over 200 bil in coins to upgrade my farm 44. It was at 20x20, and it remains at 20x20 after spending at least 200 billion. How do I get my coins back, or can I just get my upgrades I paid for? Thanks.

Taz D Jan 12 2022 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brugpuppy (Post 6478790)
I spent over 200 bil in coins to upgrade my farm 44. It was at 20x20, and it remains at 20x20 after spending at least 200 billion. How do I get my coins back, or can I just get my upgrades I paid for? Thanks.

Hi Brugpuppy,
According to what I see in your data is that you upgraded that farm from 12x12 up to 20x20 for 200 billion. I do not see any additional purchases for that farm.

Daviewho Feb 14 2022 07:00 PM

Expansoin of farms = not there for some farms

Hi, the 54x54 expansions of my farms are not working for farms 4,5 and 6, can you tell me how to get the expansions please

Also when is 45 which is being promoted going to be releases

Finally my account is actually 570427319, you kindly reset the password the user name, i did reset and now it is not letting me in again, could you reset this please. can you contact me on here to confirm before i can use my own log in id

Please post here as your e-mails are not coming through, thanks

marymarcel Feb 14 2022 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daviewho (Post 6484274)
Hi, the 54x54 expansions of my farms are not working for farms 4,5 and 6, can you tell me how to get the expansions please

Also when is 45 which is being promoted going to be releases

Finally my account is actually 570427319, you kindly reset the password the user name, i did reset and now it is not letting me in again, could you reset this please. can you contact me on here to confirm before i can use my own log in id

Please post here as your e-mails are not coming through, thanks

Hi Dviewho :)

If you have rearranged your farms then you can have this kind of problems.
The farm expansions are for farm 1 to 15 in their original farm order.

What you can do is open your toolbox and click on the Farm Selector Manager in there, it looks like a green grid.

If you want them to stay in the order you have them now, make a note of which farm is where first, then click on the Reset button. You will then see a warning pop up telling you that you are about to reset all your farms to their original order. When you click the green check mark that will put all your farms back into their original order and you will be able to see which ones are in positions 1 to 15 to be able to upgrade those if you wish.

Once you are done you can use the Farm Selector Manager again to put your farm back into whatever order you want them in.

Developers do not tell us in advance if or when they are going to release a new farm.

For your problem with the password, you need to contact Support again.

imavike Feb 22 2022 03:08 PM

Purchased expansion with coins but didn't expand coins were taken

Has anyone else had a problem with buying a farm expansion with coins and not getting the expansion? I purchased an expansion for 19.5 billion coins, the coins were taken, but my farm is still 12x12. I have refreshed and logged out and logged back in again, but still no coins and no expansion.

Taz D Feb 22 2022 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imavike (Post 6485030)
Has anyone else had a problem with buying a farm expansion with coins and not getting the expansion? I purchased an expansion for 19.5 billion coins, the coins were taken, but my farm is still 12x12. I have refreshed and logged out and logged back in again, but still no coins and no expansion.

Hi Imavike,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That should upgrade that farm (34) to 14 x14. For the second upgrade attempt you will need to contact Support for a refund of the coins.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

imavike Feb 22 2022 03:19 PM

Thank you Taz

RIAP27 Apr 15 2022 07:51 PM

I have a question that is perplexing me. On my 2nd acct I manage, I bought Farm 22 and upgraded it all the way o 40x40 with no cost going over 10 bil. So I went to the Farms 1 and 2 and 3 and found that the expansions for these farms, the 1st ones, are over 30 bill for expansions 36 x 36 and up. Something seems wrong here. I have not shuffled farms at all except the Quest farm which was originally Farm 10 or so, but gets pushed further back as I add more farms. I am shocked that the upgrades on Farm 22 were so much cheaper than 1, 2, or 3 which have always been up front! Is there a reason why this is? I would think the older farms would alwasy be cheaper to upgrade at the same level of expansions.
I hope I am explaining this well enough. But when I saw how cheap Farm 22's costs were I went to Farm one thinkin to upgrade to the same size, I was slapped by costs of 30 bil?? Why?.

marymarcel Apr 15 2022 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIAP27 (Post 6490994)
I have a question that is perplexing me. On my 2nd acct I manage, I bought Farm 22 and upgraded it all the way o 40x40 with no cost going over 10 bil. So I went to the Farms 1 and 2 and 3 and found that the expansions for these farms, the 1st ones, are over 30 bill for expansions 36 x 36 and up. Something seems wrong here. I have not shuffled farms at all except the Quest farm which was originally Farm 10 or so, but gets pushed further back as I add more farms. I am shocked that the upgrades on Farm 22 were so much cheaper than 1, 2, or 3 which have always been up front! Is there a reason why this is? I would think the older farms would alwasy be cheaper to upgrade at the same level of expansions.
I hope I am explaining this well enough. But when I saw how cheap Farm 22's costs were I went to Farm one thinkin to upgrade to the same size, I was slapped by costs of 30 bil?? Why?.

Hi RIAP :)

Im not sure which is your second account but the one I checked only has farm 22 upgraded to 30x30

Anyway, all prices are set by the developers and we dont know what is considered to set them. If you have an specific suggestion to change prices, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

RIAP27 Apr 16 2022 11:58 AM

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the last farm is upgraded to 30x30 but I looked ahead to 40x40. I thought I upgraded all the way! LOL My msistake-but yes, the discrepancies in pricing is a bit perplexing. Your idea of suggesting it make more sense is a good one. The older farms should be cheaper, esp for newbies!
On 22 the 38 x28 upgrde is only 7, 500, 000 while the same upgrade on Farm One is 20 bil! That seems wrong. Anyway I will post in suggestions and maybe get them to look it over. I can understand it happening if farms get shuffled but I never shuffle mine on either acct except for pushing the Quest farm to the last postion.

CelticFarmer Apr 17 2022 03:18 PM

Upgrading Farm

Hi I'm user 100000071635866 - I tried to upgrade my Farm 14 from 20x20 to 22x22 and then to 24x24 - it took the coins but never upgraded the size - I did this twice so many coins are gone - reloaded game but nothing - thank you

marymarcel Apr 17 2022 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CelticFarmer (Post 6491178)
Hi I'm user 100000071635866 - I tried to upgrade my Farm 14 from 20x20 to 22x22 and then to 24x24 - it took the coins but never upgraded the size - I did this twice so many coins are gone - reloaded game but nothing - thank you

Hi CelticFarmer :)

I moved your post to the thread about Land upgrades.

You have to contact Support team about this problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

kate condie Apr 22 2022 08:15 AM

Increasing farm aea

I cannot increase the land of my Farm 29, I have 52 x 52 but when I try to increase to 54 x 54 I am told all the increases have already been made.

marymarcel Apr 22 2022 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kate condie (Post 6491790)
I cannot increase the land of my Farm 29, I have 52 x 52 but when I try to increase to 54 x 54 I am told all the increases have already been made.

Hi kate condie :)

Could it be possible you changed farms possitions?

Please open your tool box and then click in the little Farm Selector Manager.

Take note of the possitions of all your farms.

Then click in Reset button. Please remember that the land upgrades are for the original farm position.

bickymikulski Apr 23 2022 01:21 PM

farm expansions

I went and expanded my farm 43 from 12x12 to 16x16 one at a time, go to my farm whoa nothing was done and it says 12x12 but took my coins for the expansions ,whats going on here ?????. some body help here plsss .
My #1303219434,Also so much trouble trying to sign in here want to give you my new e mail don"t know where to change it here
[email address deleted by a moderator] ty
oh i did my question wrong place shoot ... now what pls accept this
was told to write a ticket didnt know where to go

marymarcel Apr 23 2022 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickymikulski (Post 6492006)
I went and expanded my farm 43 from 12x12 to 16x16 one at a time, go to my farm whoa nothing was done and it says 12x12 but took my coins for the expansions ,whats going on here ?????. some body help here plsss .
My #1303219434,Also so much trouble trying to sign in here want to give you my new e mail don"t know where to change it here
[email address deleted by a moderator] ty
oh i did my question wrong place shoot ... now what pls accept this
was told to write a ticket didnt know where to go

Hi bickymikulski :)

I also deleted your email address as it is not safe to post it in an open forum.

Your data shows that there were a problem upgrading your farm. You have to contact Support to let them check into this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

JNelson May 01 2022 04:36 PM

several times now and on multiple accounts the farm number grid will say the next expansion is 30 but when go to market it's 40 - not sure if glitch or now, on at least some of those accounts the fields are not in default order but I am certain on some they are in the default order .. just some info in case not being in default order is the cause of the issue ....

marymarcel May 01 2022 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6492562)
several times now and on multiple accounts the farm number grid will say the next expansion is 30 but when go to market it's 40 - not sure if glitch or now, on at least some of those accounts the fields are not in default order but I am certain on some they are in the default order .. just some info in case not being in default order is the cause of the issue ....

Hi JNelson :)

Any land upgrade is for the farms in their original order, so if you moved a farm around you have to know or remember which was the original position.

You could do the following, click in your tool box and then click in the Farm Selector manager, you will see the name and position of all your farms. Take note of them or you could get a picture.

Then click in Reset button and then in the green check mark. You will see the farms in their original position so you could get the next upgrade for them.
When you are done, you can move your farms around again according to your notes or picture.

JNelson May 01 2022 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6492566)
Hi JNelson :)

Any land upgrade is for the farms in their original order, so if you moved a farm around you have to know or remember which was the original position.

You could do the following, click in your tool box and then click in the Farm Selector manager, you will see the name and position of all your farms. Take note of them or you could get a picture.

Then click in Reset button and then in the green check mark. You will see the farms in their original position so you could get the next upgrade for them.
When you are done, you can move your farms around again according to your notes or picture.

ok i thought the rearranging might be the culprit but want post just in case is wasn't ... thanks

marymarcel May 01 2022 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6492570)
ok i thought the rearranging might be the culprit but want post just in case is wasn't ... thanks

You are welcome JNelson :)

glockman May 11 2022 09:14 PM

coin loss

How can I be over 19,000,000,000 in debt? I tried to buy land last night and it apparently charged me two times! HELP!!

Taz D May 11 2022 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glockman (Post 6494070)
How can I be over 19,000,000,000 in debt? I tried to buy land last night and it apparently charged me two times! HELP!!

Hi Glockman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades as this is what you were doing.
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find your account ID at the bottom of the page under your farms.

MOM GLENDA May 14 2022 07:15 PM

has Raul every told any of you how much more land he is adding to the farms.and how many more farms we will get.

marymarcel May 14 2022 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA (Post 6494342)
has Raul every told any of you how much more land he is adding to the farms.and how many more farms we will get.

Hi MOM GLENDA :)

Im sorry but the developers dont tell us about the land plans in advance.

JOYS May 18 2022 02:10 PM

no land but 7500000000 less

I've just bought my farm 26 - 12x12, then I bought 14x14 in the same farm.
the price 7.500.000.000 was taken, but I did not get the land??? - I updated my computer, but nothing happend, I still only have a 12x12 farm and 7.500.000.000 less -

marymarcel May 18 2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOYS (Post 6494618)
I've just bought my farm 26 - 12x12, then I bought 14x14 in the same farm.
the price 7.500.000.000 was taken, but I did not get the land??? - I updated my computer, but nothing happend, I still only have a 12x12 farm and 7.500.000.000 less -

Hi JOYS :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Did you reload the game? I just visit your farms and farm 26 is 14x14

For your coins problem, please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366