Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 18th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641846)

Raul Jun 18 2019 07:28 PM

New Release -- June 18th, 2019

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 2nd, 7:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. Next 5 expansions for Farm 40, see prices below:

Upgrade Farm 24x24 - 40000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 26x26 - 40500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 28x28 - 41000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 30x30 - 41500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 32x32 - 42000000000 or 30 FarmCash

2. Trading Warehouse improvements released in the past 3 weeks:

a) After creating an offer to sell a Super Facility product X, if later on you sold the same product X directly to one of your neighbours in your neighbour bar, the original offer remained open even when there was no stock to back the offer

b) When creating offers sometimes the quantity in storage for Super Facility products was out of date

c) When creating an offer the markup you set is remembered when creating the next offer

d) When visiting other farmers Trading Warehouses, after buying a Super Facility product the beige dot in the neighbour bar for the seller neighbour will disappear

e) Added the capability in the Trading Warehouse to create another set of offers that can be fulfilled by farmers in the Trading Marketplace, this way you don't have to randomly sell products to any farmer, you can just announce that you have Super Facility products to sell and interested farmers can access the sell offers in your Trading Warehouse using an option in your avatar menu.

f) Previous week super facility offers will be removed automatically the next time you create a sell offer

g) Added a 'Show Trading Warehouse' option to your own avatar menu so you can check your Trading Warehouse everywhere, including at marketplaces. Alternatively, you can create a shortcut for the Trading Warehouse icon that you can also use when you are in the markets.

h) Bugfix: Opening the Trading Warehouse of farmers at level 20 or less was showing an X025 error

i) Bugfix: The top button colors (brown and orange) at the Trading Warehouse were sometimes incorrectly displayed.

3. Trading Warehouse improvements to be released in about 2 weeks:

a) Highlight farmers in the Trade Marketplace with offers available and from whom you haven't bought any products yet

b) Show a quick notification when someone buy a product from your Trading Warehouse

c) Show a visible counter somewhere of the number of open offers in your Trading Warehouse

d) Show a picture of the farmer who bought a product from your Trading Warehouse

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 36 x 36 (FC): This new Log Truck with Chainsaw chop up to 1296 trees in one click.

5. Turbo Fishing Boat 36 x 36 (FC): This new Turbo Fishing Boat fish up to 1296 overlapped water items in one click.

6. Ethiopian Restaurant (FC): Produces Ethiopian Food.

Meat Sambusas
Lentil Salad
Genfo
Shiro Wot
Lamb Wot
Tibs
Fish Tibs
Egg Firfir

New products from other facilities: Berbere in the Spice Factory and Spiced Clarified Butter in the Food Ingredients Factory.

7. Taste of Ethiopia (FC): Provides Ethiopia Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Ethiopian Restaurant.

8. Septic Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Septic Supplies.

Ribbed Septic Tank
Septic Tank Riser
Outlet Baffle
Septic Tank Filter
Septic Distribution Box
Hose Coupling
Vacuum Hose Reel
Flushable Sonde Transmitter

9. FarmTown Septic Services (Coins): Provides Septic Services and can be stocked with products from the Septic Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 28th, 5:50PM

- Released the Log Truck with Chainsaw 36 x 36 and Turbo Fishing Boat 36 x 36.

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 7:00PM

- The Trading Warehouse now shows by default your Trade Marketplace offers when you are at the Trade Marketplace.

- When you order your neighbours by 'Trade Offers' the menu option changes to 'Refresh Trade Offers', so you can click on that option again to refresh the order and update your neighbours beige dots.

- BugFix: Status buttons disappearing in the marketplace after opening your offline messages.

Known Issues:

- None.

Taz D Jun 18 2019 07:28 PM

Thanks Raul!

bruhelmboldt Jun 18 2019 07:33 PM

Well, S***fire. er, that is to say, shoot! Have to wait two weeks for tools :)

Thanks Raul and team, always surprises. Great game!!

WillowTreeFarm Jun 18 2019 07:39 PM

Thanks for the update!

Lara Jun 18 2019 07:42 PM

thanks guys, nice surprise

Snoot Jun 18 2019 07:44 PM

Thanks for the update

Perico429 Jun 18 2019 08:10 PM

Thanks for the upgrade... looking forward to the new tools.

mareface Jun 18 2019 08:10 PM

Thanks - was lagging soooooooooooo bad, thought my puter. Loving new stuff, awaiting crude super. love you!

JNelson Jun 18 2019 08:18 PM

petition i do not want to wait 2 weeks for a bigger boat, LOL NEED it now, have to have it - we American need instant gratification rotfl at least know why game was sluggish

Momma Woods Jun 18 2019 08:40 PM

Was expecting an update. Can no longer find a place to tell family they can buy Facebook Game cards. So I will be even more limited as to what I can get. Now who cares??

marymarcel Jun 18 2019 08:44 PM

Thanks a lot Raul! :)

VondaK Jun 18 2019 08:44 PM

Thank you, Raul.

JNelson Jun 18 2019 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momma Woods (Post 6306454)
Was expecting an update. Can no longer find a place to tell family they can buy Facebook Game cards. So I will be even more limited as to what I can get. Now who cares??

I having same problem used to get them at Amazon or ebay now i can not find FB cards anywhere, i do not much like having to use PP. I do not know why all of a sudden retailers can't sell FB cards (on line at least)

Taz D Jun 18 2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Momma Woods (Post 6306454)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6306474)
I having same problem used to get them at Amazon or ebay now i can not find FB cards anywhere, i do not much like having to use PP. I do not know why all of a sudden retailers can't sell FB cards (on line at least)

Hi Momma Woods and JNelson,
I just did some searching and you can't even buy the e-delivered ones from Facebook themselves. They apparently are phasing them out. Not sure what they will do now.

Denise Dianna Jun 18 2019 09:12 PM

thanks for the update, I have been looking for it. Septic systems???

Snookie Sue Jun 18 2019 09:13 PM

ditto

It is getting harder and harder for folks to find those gift cards. :( Until they come back somewhere I will only be able to purchase new FC facilities.

TerriFlynn Jun 18 2019 09:15 PM

Thank you, Raul and team :)

bjyhey3 Jun 18 2019 09:25 PM

Thanks to all of you...nice surprise

Gertrude's Dude Ranch Jun 18 2019 09:32 PM

ALSO! It would be great if you put us up 25 levels every month maybe even a 100.

You are updating other stuff anyway?

If you need help coming up with names, we would be glad to help.

Signed,
Helpful Farmer

dorissau Jun 18 2019 09:32 PM

wow.. players with extra money to spend get food and restaurant. We poor folks get sewage!

Gertrude's Dude Ranch Jun 18 2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6306474)

It may be because FB has invented their own cash.

That has gone over really well in the past.

Taz D Jun 18 2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch (Post 6306502)
ALSO! It would be great if you put us up 25 levels every month maybe even a 100.

You are updating other stuff anyway?

If you need help coming up with names, we would be glad to help.

Signed,
Helpful Farmer

Hi Gertrude,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

lineking Jun 18 2019 10:02 PM

Looks as though the ability to bury facilities under crops etc is gone? True, or is this a glitch? I wanted to put in the new septic factories, special facility, and found I couldn't get the plowed fields to disappear, as I've been able to.

SirMatthew KC Jun 18 2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6306506)
wow.. players with extra money to spend get food and restaurant. We poor folks get sewage!

You said it. And I thought Ethiopia was out of food! Hasn't Sally Struthers been begging us for 20+ years to help them?

lineking Jun 18 2019 10:19 PM

Being the world's full of it . . .

Given I get the land (unless they deem I can't have it), I'd be proud to buy all kinds of septic factories et al, never had Ethiopian food, so I'll live without it. I've got other priorities for my limited FC.

Taz D Jun 18 2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lineking (Post 6306522)
Looks as though the ability to bury facilities under crops etc is gone? True, or is this a glitch? I wanted to put in the new septic factories, special facility, and found I couldn't get the plowed fields to disappear, as I've been able to.

Hi lineking,
There isn't any way nor has there been to make plowed fields not show. Only planted crop fields can be hidden.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch Jun 18 2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6306478)
Hi Momma Woods and JNelson,
I just did some searching and you can't even buy the e-delivered ones from Facebook themselves. They apparently are phasing them out. Not sure what they will do now.

PERHAPS it has something to do with FB new cash system?

Taz D Jun 18 2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch (Post 6306542)
To fix an old glitch? This one, both of them have been going on for years.

This is where people pay attention.

Hi Gertrude,
Any suggestion for changes to the game need to be posted in the Suggestions section.
If you are wanting help with a glitch then please post it in the Help & Support section.

TwylahSkye Jun 18 2019 11:15 PM

Awesome update! Really hoping for a larger seeder in the next update, pretty please!!

Taz D Jun 18 2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwylahSkye (Post 6306566)
Awesome update! Really hoping for a larger seeder in the next update, pretty please!!

Hi TwylahSkye,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.

BarbLH Jun 19 2019 12:51 AM

Thanks for the update, nice surprise!

barbaraelwart Jun 19 2019 02:06 AM

Several times recently I have gone to a neighbours Trading Warehouse as they have a beige dot showing on my neighbours bar and then when I get there and click on an item it says 'This farmer no longer has enough of this item to sell at the moment' despite it having the 'buy' button showing. I have cleared memcache and re-loaded but the beige button is still showing. Is this a known glitch ??

dadofkje Jun 19 2019 04:17 AM

Is it just me or do the new coin facilities look like a load of.... oh wait, they're supposed to? Oh, nevermind then.:D

Tiger Jun 19 2019 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaraelwart (Post 6306582)
Several times recently I have gone to a neighbours Trading Warehouse as they have a beige dot showing on my neighbours bar and then when I get there and click on an item it says 'This farmer no longer has enough of this item to sell at the moment' despite it having the 'buy' button showing. I have cleared memcache and re-loaded but the beige button is still showing. Is this a known glitch ??

Hi barbaraelwart,

Did you close the game where you had it open after you ran memcache? If not please try that and see if it made any difference.

Please see if you can contact your neighbour that is showing the BUY button to you and ask them if the products are also still showing to them as available to buy as well. If they are not, please also ask if they have sold any of their products to a specific farmer rather than leaving them to be bought from the warehouse.

Are you neighbours both ways? Meaning they also have you for a neighbour?

It might clear up for you if they update or clear the sold offers showing in there.

Any extra information you can give would help to know why the problem is happening.

lkendter Jun 19 2019 05:48 AM

Even with the new release the trading warehouse is stuck for me.

My very first week was the mine with copper for my super facility. Warehouse has been stuck on wanting me to sell copper. Food coloring is my current super facility.

Still waiting for the fix to the stuck trading warehouse.

Mem chache has been cleared more then once.

Tiger Jun 19 2019 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lkendter (Post 6306598)
Even with the new release the trading warehouse is stuck for me.

My very first week was the mine with copper for my super facility. Warehouse has been stuck on wanting me to sell copper. Food coloring is my current super facility.

Still waiting for the fix to the stuck trading warehouse.

Mem chache has been cleared more then once.

Hi lkendter,

Have you started batches in the Food Coloring Factory today?

The warehouse will show you last weeks products until you click on Create a Sale Offer then the old ones from last week should clear. If you have started batches in the facility today, what happens when you click on Create a Sale Offer?

lkendter Jun 19 2019 06:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just tried starting batches in the food coloring factory. It made no difference.

You can still see it wants me to sell copper and zinc. The pop up with no super facility products to sell has been stuck there since copper wasn't my super facility.

mattie van tonder Jun 19 2019 06:26 AM

Sewage for the poor folks ???

Thanks a lot for that one, the rich get delicious food, the poor have to deal with the consequences, now aint life great on Farm Town??

Tiger Jun 19 2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lkendter (Post 6306610)
I just tried starting batches in the food coloring factory. It made no difference.

You can still see it wants me to sell copper and zinc. The pop up with no super facility products to sell has been stuck there since copper wasn't my super facility.

Hi lkendter,

In your picture are you clicking on the Create a Sale Offer on one of the old items or are you clicking in a new box that has no offer in it? Have you tried both?

lkendter Jun 19 2019 06:36 AM

Got very luck that food color produced new products already.

It was a timing issue. This release finally let me create a new offer after products were available.
Looks like a non-issue

I think I was clicking on copper before. I expected it to clear old junk when a new super facility is picked.