Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 18th, 2019 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641846)

Gertrude's Dude Ranch Jun 18 2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JNelson (Post 6306474)
I having same problem used to get them at Amazon or ebay now i can not find FB cards anywhere, i do not much like having to use PP. I do not know why all of a sudden retailers can't sell FB cards (on line at least)

It may be because FB has invented their own cash.

That has gone over really well in the past.

Taz D Jun 18 2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch (Post 6306502)
ALSO! It would be great if you put us up 25 levels every month maybe even a 100.

You are updating other stuff anyway?

If you need help coming up with names, we would be glad to help.

Signed,
Helpful Farmer

Hi Gertrude,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

lineking Jun 18 2019 10:02 PM

Looks as though the ability to bury facilities under crops etc is gone? True, or is this a glitch? I wanted to put in the new septic factories, special facility, and found I couldn't get the plowed fields to disappear, as I've been able to.

SirMatthew KC Jun 18 2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorissau (Post 6306506)
wow.. players with extra money to spend get food and restaurant. We poor folks get sewage!

You said it. And I thought Ethiopia was out of food! Hasn't Sally Struthers been begging us for 20+ years to help them?

lineking Jun 18 2019 10:19 PM

Being the world's full of it . . .

Given I get the land (unless they deem I can't have it), I'd be proud to buy all kinds of septic factories et al, never had Ethiopian food, so I'll live without it. I've got other priorities for my limited FC.

Taz D Jun 18 2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lineking (Post 6306522)
Looks as though the ability to bury facilities under crops etc is gone? True, or is this a glitch? I wanted to put in the new septic factories, special facility, and found I couldn't get the plowed fields to disappear, as I've been able to.

Hi lineking,
There isn't any way nor has there been to make plowed fields not show. Only planted crop fields can be hidden.

Gertrude's Dude Ranch Jun 18 2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6306478)
Hi Momma Woods and JNelson,
I just did some searching and you can't even buy the e-delivered ones from Facebook themselves. They apparently are phasing them out. Not sure what they will do now.

PERHAPS it has something to do with FB new cash system?

Taz D Jun 18 2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch (Post 6306542)
To fix an old glitch? This one, both of them have been going on for years.

This is where people pay attention.

Hi Gertrude,
Any suggestion for changes to the game need to be posted in the Suggestions section.
If you are wanting help with a glitch then please post it in the Help & Support section.

TwylahSkye Jun 18 2019 11:15 PM

Awesome update! Really hoping for a larger seeder in the next update, pretty please!!

Taz D Jun 18 2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwylahSkye (Post 6306566)
Awesome update! Really hoping for a larger seeder in the next update, pretty please!!

Hi TwylahSkye,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view.